How long will BHPH last!!!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear all  the way things are going now dosent seem to augur well for the show...

This seems to be a cameo show now instead of saavan, storyline is sagging and for want of ideas, new character intro seems to be the order of the day..πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

The cvs have completely lost their minds, churning inane, crapfest and bakwas  tracks one after the other...😑😲
The wonderful acting ability of Barun and Ankita are grossly under utilised πŸ˜­..

The original charm and magic of good old days is gone and  is like   
  jaane kahaan gaye woh din,  kahate the teri raah mein  nazaron ko ham bichhaaenge😍

DJs and Sony seems to be hell bent on slowing killing this  wonderful show.😑.🀒

Below is an article which seems to confirm this

YRF which is returning to TV with the crime thriller Khotey Sikkey on Friday is also scheduled to start a daily fiction called Kismat. According to our source, it will replace Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle as that slot will fall vacant. The source future added that Sony is looking at launching at some other fiction shows as well.

So are we going thro' the motions???.. Are these the last weeks or months of the show??😭😭

GOD  save this show and all of us here!!!!!! Amen...😊

Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well if the show is going to continue like this -that is only showing the whole crapfest kinda thing won't it be better to just close it on a good note

i mean before the whole show makes want to retch and all we can do is come up with posts like we are dissapointed and such like won't it be better that they show that saavan have returned home and are doing good

instead of making the viewers hate the show they should end it with all the dignity and whatever is left of it intact

we will always like barun and ankita's chemistry but i would never forgive the producers to convert bhph into comedy circus or a show without concept as it looks now

all kinds of people have commented on the article with new entry and most of them are not nice

so.............i would rather this show end

(i know i know this was never expected of me😭😭😭 but i can't see my favourite show to end because it could gather no Trp's instead it should end because saavan ahve reached where they had originally wanted to)

sunaina02 thumbnail
I want it to end .

It has become a torture for me.

savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally second ur thoughts ankita..
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I agree with Anki and Su.

Instead of making us breathe a sigh of relief if/when the show ends because we all were "made" to hate it, I'd rather they end it now when things are still a bit in control. With all the actors from CMG being re-introduced here in the name of so-called cameos, this show and its storyline has gone downhill and is still rolling.
So yes.. it's time, guys!
After Madhura aka Anushka is done with; I'd like to see this:
SaaVan return home. (1-2 epis)
They have their cnight. (1-2 epis)
Nidhi delivers the baby (1-2 epis)
Shravan joins office and returns mama's money (1 epi-could be fast forwarded)

and lastly,

ONE fast forwarded episode with SaVan and their little kids bouncing around.

That should be the end of it according to me!
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

I agree with Anki and Su.

Instead of making us breathe a sigh of relief if/when the show ends because we all were "made" to hate it, I'd rather they end it now when things are still a bit in control. With all the actors from CMG being re-introduced here in the name of so-called cameos, this show and its storyline has gone downhill and is still rolling.
So yes.. it's time, guys!
After Madhura aka Anushka is done with; I'd like to see this:
SaaVan return home. (1-2 epis)
They have their cnight. (1-2 epis)
Nidhi delivers the baby (1-2 epis)
Shravan joins office and returns mama's money (1 epi-could be fast forwarded)

and lastly,

ONE fast forwarded episode with SaVan and their little kids bouncing around.

That should be the end of it according to me!

i would love to see saavan kids being bounced around ........it would be the cutest thing everπŸ˜†
atikna thumbnail
what fun it will be to -

just imagine if shravan junior runs around and the sees pratap and calls him

HITLER DADA JI
and then shravan all blushing will explain it to his son
beta dada ji ko hitler nahi kehte

son: par papa aap toh unhe hitler kehte ho
 and sanchi will then kinda pinch shravan

this scene will be super cute
starla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well guys we know its not ending for a couple of weeks cos the Hotel scenario is coming about. that should take maybe 2 weeks.

but i agree with you guys, shravan left home to prve himself and then the story line sorta stopped there.

thats is why im watching the reruns of the episodes :) all from the beginning.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with most of u here...i never thought i would be saying this but i would rather wish the show would end instead of showing all the crap...its a pity that such a gr8 show has been turned into a comedy of sorts...when so much could have been done with the storyline...two wonderful talents AB along with many others worked hard for this show...Ankita,irrespective of falling ill and Barun,without even having a proper holiday for his own marriage...such a pity that the CVs couldnt utilize such self sacrificing and great talents in the show...
now a new TB article is out regarding another new fiction show on sony from march...so that has brought more thoughts into my mind regarding this topic...
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think they are bringing lots of cameos to drag saavan's C-night to valentines day.I really hope the show will get better after that..😊