India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Mother's Lesson: dadi-pratap & VD-Sid scene

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Our elders say Mother is the first Guru of her child. She has so much knowledge and experience to share and always guide them in the right direction. I have to say parents like Hema are also their to destroy their kids life but today I am going to write about mothers like Naintaradadi and Vandana who always teach their kids good.In today's episode we had two such incidents where mother was teaching her child something new.

Vandana-Sid scene it was small segment but she taught him something really good that "in this life we have to find happiness in little things, we shouldn't be disheartened that we did not get what we desired but need to find happiness in little things around us"

Second scene was between Naintara dadi and Pratap. This scene was amazing and both actors did great job. The way dadi with so much love and care taught Pratap about the responsibility of Kids towards parents was really great. She told him how kids forget their parents after they grow up and don't have time for their parents, and they themselves have kids what if their kids do the same to them.
Yesterday's episode the same mother taught her son Keshav that "Kids feel hurt when your parents doesnot talk to you or care about you"
WOW!!! just brilliant.

Thank you CT's for showing such amazing scenes.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanNivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJainruexangelanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-_Namita_

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Aww sweetie that is a brilliant post and your right they did emphasise on parent really nicely today it felt nice to see it cos yesterday i was mentioning hoe i would like to see more bonding as a family in CCBM. you have very nicely explained how sweet these relationships are. I love my parents! Smile x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafan

anusonuraj Newbie
anusonuraj
anusonuraj

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I think she said, "Very small thing (wedding party) has made Divya extremely happy...... he doesn't need to pluck the stars from the sky.  Means it's no big deal it's a very simple task another word just do it for her".  NT and Partap conversation I agree with you and he needed and necessary for him to here from her.  I could be wrong but nice thought!!

milee1014Shayafan

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
awesome post as usual dear!

I am so in awe with naintara and vandana
such sweet hearts honestly

Though Naintara knows how to react correctly, teach properly, inner strength that does stand up against wrong when needed,  where as Vandana knows how to find happiness with what she has. She has kept sane in such a hard house hold I am so proud of her!

milee1014Shayafan

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
@Anisha, thanks for replying. And Just like you I want to see some family ties too and this serial has lots of them which can show how each relation works and have to say CT's are doing pretty good job.

@anusonuraj, thanks for replying. I understood differently and it that's what you understood its your view, each and everyone of us has different understanding right? And about DAdi-Pratap yes he needed to know and I liked the way dadi explained it with so much love and care without hurting him and touch the chord.

@Suchi, thanks for replying. Yes, I know what you mean about dadi and Vandana. And they both are very good at what they do. And specially we need to appreciate Vandana in that Sood jungle she did not lose her mind. Nivi is combination of both Vandana and Dadi.

ShayafanSuchi-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top