Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #2 *Invites Only* (Page 22)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by debayon

What I hate about her though is that she acts sooo sweet on the outside, but has a devil's mind on the insideCensored She was sooo biased today, and Angel told me that isn't even 1/8 of how she usually is.Shocked


EXACTLYYYYYYY!  she freakin acts all motherly and cries every 2 seconds. but behind all this pretense, she is soooo evil! shaitaan kahin ki! i'm telling u, this is all natak. this woman does everything to win. discourage other contestants (and does this rudely too), brainwash dada, cry in order to support her contestants, provide excuses while crying (so no one can say anything)......she has done it all! she is evil to the core!
Why is she even on the show?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by debayon

What I hate about her though is that she acts sooo sweet on the outside, but has a devil's mind on the insideCensored She was sooo biased today, and Angel told me that isn't even 1/8 of how she usually is.Shocked


EXACTLYYYYYYY!  she freakin acts all motherly and cries every 2 seconds. but behind all this pretense, she is soooo evil! shaitaan kahin ki! i'm telling u, this is all natak. this woman does everything to win. discourage other contestants (and does this rudely too), brainwash dada, cry in order to support her contestants, provide excuses while crying (so no one can say anything)......she has done it all! she is evil to the core!
Why is she even on the show?


cuz she is a choreographer. she ain't terrible at this job, but she definitely ain't the best either. i personally loved remo and terence's choreos more. but this season she has been giving good stuff. and i think this is becuz rajeev's and marzi's ok-ok choreos make her's look amazing.

whether she is a good choreographer or not is another point. but she has bad attitude and like u described her earlier, she is a bitch. no better adjective for her. no offense!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 16346

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I hated her from the first time I saw her.. I don't know why 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Hey Choco. Going to have my breakfast now LOL

Sushant was in bottom 3 along with Daya and Ragini Ouch
OuchOuch
Look what this Shekhar is doing. W*F, who the hell is voting for him?Angry The show is damn scripted! DayaOuch

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh Shekhar is pissing me off now Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Because of him Sushant and Daya landed in bottom Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch What if Sushant gets eliminated just before the finale Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry I think Shekhar is scripted to win! Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapierdebayon

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 16346

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
No I'm pretty sure SalYaana is scripted to win cause whoever gets backs into wild card usually wins 
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Hey Choco. Going to have my breakfast now LOL

Sushant was in bottom 3 along with Daya and Ragini Ouch
OuchOuch
Look what this Shekhar is doing. W*F, who the hell is voting for him?Angry The show is damn scripted! DayaOuch

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh Shekhar is pissing me off now Angry
Because of him Sushant and Daya landed in bottom Ouch What if Sushant gets eliminated just before the finale Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry I think Shekhar is scripted to win! Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead 


log jhoothe marenge if that's the case!LOL sushant deserves second or third place, i think. he is not bad. all i have against this guy is that he is trained. makes me mad. but shekhar winning is unacceptable! the guy barely moves. preethi does all the dancing!
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

No I'm pretty sure SalYaana is scripted to win cause whoever gets backs into wild card usually wins 

LOL, that only happened with Prachi Tongue
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 16346

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

No I'm pretty sure SalYaana is scripted to win cause whoever gets backs into wild card usually wins 

LOL, that only happened with Prachi Tongue

yeah yeah whatever.. 

now I have a feeling that they're going to win :D 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 220   Views: 13880

Jugnu_244 220 13880 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76863

.Aparajhita. 865 76863 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36208

SobtiObsession 1159 36208 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25075

ROBlicious. 609 25075 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
.: I-F Pagalz Arena #1 :. (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 835   Views: 32480

LeftGoneBye 835 32480 04 February 2011 at 9:41am by Noor_PremHeer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index