Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #2 *Invites Only* (Page 11)

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 23259

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

 
You really think so?? Shocked I hope it is scripted, I mean, only that audition.. guys like that cannot and should not existOuch .. 
 
Not bad, Pallo ;)  BTW, who do you think SHOULD be out today?? Vartika obviously, but then, if not Vartika?? LOL  
 
yeaa i think.. Vartika has to go hands down.. and if not Vartika.. then maybe Yshita.. she is also a bimbo..LOLLOL
 
hehehe thnku sista...
 
Rap maine tumko Hi kaha..AngryLOL
 
Oh yeah, Yashita OR Sophie Dead .. Yashita makes me crack up with the way she thinks about herself.. :P
 
Hi Rappy Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47565

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

 
You really think so?? Shocked I hope it is scripted, I mean, only that audition.. guys like that cannot and should not existOuch .. 
 
Not bad, Pallo ;)  BTW, who do you think SHOULD be out today?? Vartika obviously, but then, if not Vartika?? LOL  
 
yeaa i think.. Vartika has to go hands down.. and if not Vartika.. then maybe Yshita.. she is also a bimbo..LOLLOL
 
hehehe thnku sista...
 
Rap maine tumko Hi kaha..AngryLOL
 
Oh yeah, Yashita OR Sophie Dead .. Yashita makes me crack up with the way she thinks about herself.. :P
 
Hi Rappy Embarrassed 
 
and Yashita's english..ROFL.. she had auditioned for Roadies and she came in dare to date too..
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
SATs have become such a joke nowadays. they were meant to test student's aptitude in CR, Math, and Writing. they don't do that anymore. the student's SAT scores and their aptitude in these areas have no correlation any more. it's all about whether u know how to take a test. call me crazy, but if i was a college, i would want people who know the stuff rather than those who have test taking skills. what do i care, this actually benefitted me!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

 
You really think so?? Shocked I hope it is scripted, I mean, only that audition.. guys like that cannot and should not existOuch .. 
 
Not bad, Pallo ;)  BTW, who do you think SHOULD be out today?? Vartika obviously, but then, if not Vartika?? LOL  
 
yeaa i think.. Vartika has to go hands down.. and if not Vartika.. then maybe Yshita.. she is also a bimbo..LOLLOL
 
hehehe thnku sista...
 
Rap maine tumko Hi kaha..AngryLOL
 
Oh yeah, Yashita OR Sophie Dead .. Yashita makes me crack up with the way she thinks about herself.. :P
 
Hi Rappy Embarrassed 


hey angel!Embarrassed
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by debayon

I need at least a 2100 for a grant(read financial aidLOL), and I really need it! So, yeah, I got like a 1920 on my PSAT(although it's true I didn't try as hardLOL)


well ok. but most colleges don't really care what u got on the psats. they give their scholarships based on ur SAT scores. the financial aid thingy ur taking about is given by like the state or sumthing. but if u don't get that, it doesn't mean u have to empty ur pockets to pay for college. if u do well in SATs, most colleges give u academic scholarships that pay half to full tuition money. so chillax. of course, it's not just about SATs. ur GPA counts for a lot too. but SATs certainly play a big role.
Yeah I know, but I'm scared because I didn't get a 2100  or above on my PSAT. Yes, over here its 2100..hmmm, I see, but from what I've heard academic scholarships are based on your gpa?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47565

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Rapier] 
still no HI to me.. im very sad Cry
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

SATs have become such a joke nowadays. they were meant to test student's aptitude in CR, Math, and Writing. they don't do that anymore. the student's SAT scores and their aptitude in these areas have no correlation any more. it's all about whether u know how to take a test. call me crazy, but if i was a college, i would want people who know the stuff rather than those who have test taking skills. what do i care, this actually benefitted me!LOL
LOL, yeah, Stanley Kaplan should be happy. It's because of him this happenedAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by debayon

I need at least a 2100 for a grant(read financial aidLOL), and I really need it! So, yeah, I got like a 1920 on my PSAT(although it's true I didn't try as hardLOL)


well ok. but most colleges don't really care what u got on the psats. they give their scholarships based on ur SAT scores. the financial aid thingy ur taking about is given by like the state or sumthing. but if u don't get that, it doesn't mean u have to empty ur pockets to pay for college. if u do well in SATs, most colleges give u academic scholarships that pay half to full tuition money. so chillax. of course, it's not just about SATs. ur GPA counts for a lot too. but SATs certainly play a big role.
Yeah I know, but I'm scared because I didn't get a 2100  or above on my PSAT. Yes, over here its 2100..hmmm, I see, but from what I've heard academic scholarships are based on your gpa?


yes. but as i said, it's not the end of the world. academic scholarships are given out looking at BOTH ur GPA and SATs. at least i was given a scholarship this way. i dunno if they changed it since i got in. and as much as the colleges hype the whole extracurricular crap, they don't really give a hoot about it, unless ur on the border line of an acceptance and a rejection.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 220   Views: 13869

Jugnu_244 220 13869 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76843

.Aparajhita. 865 76843 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36199

SobtiObsession 1159 36199 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25069

ROBlicious. 609 25069 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
.: I-F Pagalz Arena #1 :. (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 835   Views: 32404

LeftGoneBye 835 32404 04 February 2011 at 9:41am by Noor_PremHeer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index