Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

one of Jai's FB statuses πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

"I am the best dancer/choreographer in India no wait the world.  If you don't think I am, then you have no eye for talent".

Ew. πŸ˜• What a douche. LOL
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My comment from another thread about this whole fiasco:

Hmm, I'll tell you, this is my first season of DID....so can't comment on his character...but I did see him in JDJ, and he was not a sore loser at all, in fact he took it with a smile after the elimination of his contestant(Renuka), so he may have changed for the better, who knows? So, yeah, I think one shouldn't comment on a person's personality unless and until he/she doesn't show any improvement whatsoever.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debayon

My comment from another thread about this whole fiasco:

Hmm, I'll tell you, this is my first season of DID....so can't comment on his character...but I did see him in JDJ, and he was not a sore loser at all, in fact he took it with a smile after the elimination of his contestant(Renuka), so he may have changed for the better, who knows? So, yeah, I think one shouldn't comment on a person's personality unless and until he/she doesn't show any improvement whatsoever.

I didn't watch JDJ, so I can't comment on that
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
D'sir's facebook status when he lost DID2 was

"Thanks for your support and Love ... and Thanks for your lots of votes... with out your love i cann't reach to the finale... and Congrats to Shakti.. for the 1st Position... but the place which i make in your heart its the biggest winning gift for me... Love you all Fans... and I will meet u soon...................."

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I didn't watch JDJ, so I can't comment on that

Lucky you πŸ˜πŸ˜† JDJ is crap
I don't think Jai is a "bad guy" .. but he's just unbelievably comepetitive and he feels he needs to win every single competition .. and if he doesn't then he gets all angry lol and comes on fb to update his status πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

D'sir's facebook status when he lost DID2 was

"Thanks for your support and Love ... and Thanks for your lots of votes... with out your love i cann't reach to the finale... and Congrats to Shakti.. for the 1st Position... but the place which i make in your heart its the biggest winning gift for me... Love you all Fans... and I will meet u soon...................."

Aww...I've always loved his sweet attitude. He's so humble and unaware of how talented he truly is. πŸ˜³
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

I don't think Jai is a "bad guy" .. but he's just unbelievably comepetitive and he feels he needs to win every single competition .. and if he doesn't then he gets all angry lol and comes on fb to update his status πŸ˜†

Sounds to me like he's quite immature....πŸ₯±
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Lucky you πŸ˜πŸ˜† JDJ is crap

I watched it every season before this one, but I didn't watch this one because of winter school. It made me so tired and busy too. πŸ₯±
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm, I like Dharmesh Sir's danceπŸ‘πŸΌ