Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

I knoww poor he.. and he didnt even try to defend himself..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He's ex MR India.. Pravesh Rana....😳😳

Debu .. no i dont sweets maybe becuz i dont live in US

Aw, I know πŸ˜† .. I liked the Dentist, and I wonder what happened with the blue-shirt guy who's face was not shown? πŸ˜• 

IDK him.. πŸ˜† ..
Originally posted by: debayon

What?πŸ˜† Is this based in NY only?

@ Pulwasha Di: Oh OK, this was for American residents onlyπŸ˜› No offense

No 😲 it's for the entire nation..I use MH for everything, they make really good study aids! πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Aw, I know πŸ˜† .. I liked the Dentist, and I wonder what happened with the blue-shirt guy who's face was not shown? πŸ˜• 

IDK him.. πŸ˜† ..

That was soooo scripted Chinu.. im sureee... here is he...

Hii rap..

No probs debs..πŸ˜ƒ
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

No 😲 it's for the entire nation..I use MH for everything, they make really good study aids! πŸ˜ƒ

yea they have really good books for all the sciences as well. i also like barron's.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rapier

i suggest princeton review! i dunno! i took one of those classes. they were alright. not great. but better than the rest of the crap (kaplan,etc.). u can't really study for SATs. just practice. hope that helped.

princeton review is damn expensive, it's like $1200. I don't have that kinda moneyπŸ˜† Yeah, kaplan's timings are inflexible.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Pimp Di: I meant like SAT classes....as far as books are concerned, barron's the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

That was soooo scripted Chinu.. im sureee... here is he...

Hii rap..

No probs debs..πŸ˜ƒ

You really think so?? 😲 I hope it is scripted, I mean, only that audition.. guys like that cannot and should not exist .. 

Not bad, Pallo ;)  BTW, who do you think SHOULD be out today?? Vartika obviously, but then, if not Vartika?? πŸ˜†  
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

princeton review is damn expensive, it's like $1200. I don't have that kinda moneyπŸ˜† Yeah, kaplan's timings are inflexible.

lol. i actually recommend not taking any classes. and just read good books that tell HOW to take the SATs. u already know the stuff that's gonna be on it. now u need to sorta do the problems fast and sharpen ur test taking skills. i'm telling u there is nothing to study. and those classes basically tell u the tricks and stuff. not really teach you the material.
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
The Princeton Review didn't help me at all πŸ˜† My test scores were a rare case, I had the same results 2 times in a row πŸ€” Same score for Reading, Writing, and Math. Gah!
Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

The Princeton Review didn't help me at all πŸ˜† My test scores were a rare case, I had the same results 2 times in a row πŸ€” Same score for Reading, Writing, and Math. Gah!

lol. awwww!