India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

my view (Page 2)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I really hope they concentrate on Shraddya's case, once this Sandhya-Neeraj track is done with. Her side needs some desperate attention. They could simultaneously show Neeraj's recovery to normal and Shraddya's fight against her hellworm of a hubby and his dad. But i doubt they'll go back to that, fearing a drop in TRPs, maybe?

Edited by krystal_watz - 29 January 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
The TRPs were bad when both Sandhya & Shradhya were @ the receiving end.  I'd like  them to resume showing Shradhya again, but this time actually fighting back, instead of just meekly taking it on herself - after hearing Sandhya's story, I want Shradhya to learn from it and not be a doormat any more.  This can happen in parallel w/ Neerdhya, and they could even show either Neeraj or Sandhya finding out about this and intervening on behalf of Shradhya.  I'd certainly prefer that to dragging out the Jagirdar issue - w/ the evidence that's weighed against them, getting the Jagirdars sentenced should be a mere formality.

That way, they can combine the Neerdhya love story w/ a track of Shradhya working her way out of an ugly marriage, and maybe even getting a guy of her own who supports her.  So the love story track will keep TRPs, while Shradhya's struggle & support from her sisters could help re-inforce the theme of this serial - about the 5 sisters supporting each other.  This would be  a great way to both preserve TRPs, while making at least a good show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazkrystal_watz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
it would be gr8 if shraddhya too fights back with her evil FIL & hubby. i just hate them. they're not less evil than the jagirdars but maybe more. i feel like murduring shradhya's FIL & hubby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yeah, Yuvraj tried to pimp Sandhya first to Neeraj & then have DK rape her, and in Kolhapur, Abha & Rohit have no problems w/ that Godman of theirs trying to molest Shradhya.  As the saying goes, same difference!

Yuvraj & Rohit belong together, as do Pankaj & Abha.  In fact, have Abha & Puru swap spouses - it'll be an improvement for everyone involved.  It would be particularly funny seeing the Baba trying to make a play for our dear Buddhiya!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rakt Sambandh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index