Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

my view

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was fantastic.
The sister's bond is very good, sandhaya(sriti's) acting was amazing, she brought tears to my eyes.

But cv's of RS... please bring back neeraj's memory and start the track of lovestory of neeraj and sandhay, i don't want them to get together at the end of the show pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

-amna-

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pul18KS_Minion.Vrish.ghotalazFaraan92

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I hope Sandhya marries Neeraj b4 he regains his voice, to show how she appreciates his loving her despite knowing that she was blind.  She  obviously knew how hurt he was when he found out that she had married Yuvraj, and worse, when this  had been done to trick him into producing Yuvraj's kid.

After that,  let him regain his voice, and let the  serial end w/ them having a baby.  Or some such.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minionghotalazlonelyshadow

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I also cried today when watching the bonding of the sisters. I don't think I've ever cried before (unless it's CID and something's happening to the Three Musketeers), but this episode just made me cry. I cried when Sandhya was talking about Neeraj and I cried when Neeraj received Sandhya's supari. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I keep hoping that Neeraj will remember something just by looking at Sandhya's pic. I'm also hoping that Sandhya will find a pic of Neeraj soon as well so that she can find Neeraj then.

.Vrish.ghotalazlonelyshadow

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Yeah it'd be nice if she accepted him without his voice, which I think she would anyway. But him regaining his memory is absolutely vital. I'm not sure how he'll be able to communicate with anyone if he doesn't get his voice back though - perhaps it'll be a role inversion in that before it was Neeraj helping the blind Sandhya to get away from trouble but now Sandhya will help the gunga Neeraj to get out of trouble - if he doesn't kill her that is

.Vrish.ghotalazlonelyshadow

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Guys, what just happened in today's episode? Why is Gayetri acting like she doesn't know Neeraj! She is evil! I knew it lol. But seriously what the hell is going on?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lonelyshadow

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
She doesn't know Neeraj.  Although, in that case, how did she find out that he's alive, and what happened to him since?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lonelyshadow

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
i also found gayatri weird, gossssshhh i don't want her to be evil.... how did she came to know that neeraj is alive, she didn't have any pic or any clue who he was...!!!
and how did raghu-dada know the house of gayatri in puni... a bit of too much CV's...!!!
Good to hear neeraj's(naman) voice in bg at least... eagerly waiting for the love story.... please make it happen CV's!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Gayatri has super spies who could tell her the entire story of Sandhya b4 she recovered, plus the fact that the Jagirdars murdered her dad, and yet, she couldn't figure out Yuvraj's raz b4 Sandhya recovered nor could she get justice for her daughter when she was first murdered?  Maybe in the 5 years since, she built her network and penetrated the Jagirdars and found out all that stuff about them, and since, used them to look for Neeraj.

Raghu too.  I know he's a gangster & extortionist, but the way he so smoothly penetrates houses.  Also, Gayatri has this super spy network, but they can't figure out that Gunge is a plant out to kill her & Sandhya?  What sort of spies are they? Wacko

Yep, the CVs should think thru their plotlines a little more, instead of celebrating every extension they get by  merely dragging things, like they did in the case of Sarla

ghotalazkrystal_watzlonelyshadow

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index