Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone,

I thought this post was very much needed in the recent uhm "disscussions" happening on this forum.

Yes everyone is entitled to there opinion and what not and yes sometimes it gets out of hands with the opinions.

But because of all this constent arguing going back and forth we tend to forget why we orginally joined IF JDJ forum-  to discuss the show the contestans and well to have a good time [virtually that is] at the end of the day its just a show and we're all fighting very hard core fans that wont back down LOL.

I thought  i would publicly apologize for anything I SAID that offended anyone this season.

ill even get specific about it

-Im sorry if i offended any Daya fans when i read about him not performing and saying hes getting away easily because salman had to perform.

-I'm sorry if i offended any Sushita fans with what happened today and i hope we can make peace Lol

and lastly even though im sure almost everyone is gunna laugh at me

-Im sorry for offending the shekhar suman fans when i said he cant dance [lmao i said i would say sorry for everything so i am]

=) peace all literally

im not expecting anyone else to post on this but it would be nice if u guys did =) 

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 13 years ago
tas thats such a sweet post. thats very mature of you to say sorry and lend the olive branch. 

let me, as well, apologize i have offended any fans, hurting their feelings without meaning to. 

just want to say that, despite ervything i love coming to IF and JDJ forum as a way to relax( πŸ€£)
tas, i first thouht you apoligized for saying tht Shekar Suman CAN dance.🀣🀣
again sorry.

Originally posted by tiya229

tas, i first thouht you apoligized for saying tht Shekar Suman CAN dance.🀣🀣
again sorry.

ROFL
ahahahahahaa if i ever said that i think i would have to apologize to myself for actually believing it.
thanks taz for doin dis πŸ€—

i wanna join in da chorus.....really sorry to all fans in general if i'v offended any of them....

i ws very mean to only shekhar suman in dis forum so if his fans were hurt by any of my posts, i wanna giv a big hug and say 'sorry' 😳 but i wont say sorry to shekhar himself even i get a chance to meet him... sorry for dat too

although i ws never mean to sushita or their fans, but still i just wanna say sorry and i also wanna sing 'all z well' with sushita fans if they'd agree to join in da famous aamir khan dance routine... i hope they will πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

here's a big kiss from dabaang khan and meeeee

ps: sorry couldn't find a flyn kiss from my dancin salman khan but im gonna make an avi of him and spread our love to all of ya....
Edited by NaDzGirl - 13 years ago

Very nice thread!

Taz, I cracked up hearing your sorry for Shekhar Suman fans. It was funny but sweet!

Well, I have always tried to be very polite even in the most heated discussions, still if anyone is hurt bcos I tend to be direct, then even I'm sorry.

And Nadz I'm joining you for sure in the 'All is well' dance, I love that song!

Taz, this is sweet of you :)

I would also like to apologize if I have ever said anything to offend anyone. As far as I know, the only people I have offended are Shekhar Suman fans (if there are any πŸ˜†) Haha oops I'm being mean πŸ˜† Sorry again πŸ˜ƒ

I think I have offended a few other people but it was not my intention. I might have done it unknowingly so I'm sorry for that =)

cute thread ! 
well , if any of my posts have come across as rude , then i am sorry ..

Wow Tazii . Lovely thread yaar . πŸ˜³

Anyway I wanted to apologise to Ankita Fans, Daya Fans and Shekhar fans for my insensitivity I have shown sometimes . πŸ˜³
well m srry to everyone i hurt. I didnt mean to hurt u...i just wanted to clear things 😳 😊
I so appreciate you for this Taz!πŸ€—Thanks a lot for the thread...me too saying a SORRY if anyone has been hurt by my comments anywhere😳ehh..my 'sorry's are very expensive...do u mind if I dont do a faltu kharcha and end up spending one sorry for Shekhar Suman?🀣😡..

Aal izz
well...and lets make the forum heaven..rather than hellπŸ˜†πŸ˜³