Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinipavithra.arcskamz22anupallavikeswariJanuserials2010ZEESXY.LovelyDreamer.anjkhoneynithyamkvSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh Jan 31 - Feb 4 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Wednesday Reserved..

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Rads Interview in Telugu -Sakshi Newspaper

Dear Friends,
I wanna share you one thing.
About our 'Chellamey'  Mams.

Mams real name is 'Nandakumar'.He is a small time artiste and a josiyar also.Long back,
During Hardtimes of Radhika, she decided to sell her own house. At that time, Mams suggested her not to sell the house and predicted that her future will be bright. With the advice of Mams, Radhika took loan from the bank on the house without selling it. and started producing serials.And afterwards, her serials became super success and she is leading a happy life also.

So,she believes very much in Mams. That is why she gives a strong supporting character in all her serials. Eg: Chtihi,Annamalai,Selvi,Arasi,Chellamey and Telugu Serials toooooo. Mams is also so affectionate towards Radhika and treats her as a daughter.

And one more thing,few episodes before, 
Mams says to Vadamalai when CM is consoling him ''Naa paakadha jaathagamada??????'' This is what that sentence means.WinkWinkWink 

Edited by kittykrishna - 30 January 2011 at 5:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanapavithra.arcskeswariKrithiga.ganeshcherrypinkJanuserials2010honeydaisyanjkhoneyCarynnithyamkvMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Anj for the update. Well said about the kothusaavi. Verum kothu chaaviya vachundu kotai katta mudiyuma enna. Veetai paartha Kothu chaavi use paNNkkoodiya cupboardsla paNam irukkuma , karappum palliyum irukkumnu sandhegama irukku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Thanks for the Kalakkkal updates Anj ROFLROFLROFL

Sooperb comments LOLLOLLOL

Amutha kku Aaappu mela aappu Never ending appuConfusedConfusedConfused. Paavam

anjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Srimakka and KK for your supportEmbarrassed..

I have seen this Visalam in Meera Serial,Angeyum ivangalkku idhey thaan vela.. Nimmathiye KedukkarthuLOL..

DC scene thaangala ppa.. Kodumaye..Missing Venkat (Avar full name marandhutene. The one who was investigating CM appa's case...Pl dont give me a shock telling avare thaan ma ivaru nuLOL)

kittykrishna

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I watch chellameh once in a while only. Mostly i follow the story by reading the update only. Who is this "Rekha"?  Is she DC's second wife? because in this serial having second wife has become common that's why i'm asking this question. 

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by junkabc

I watch chellameh once in a while only. Mostly i follow the story by reading the update only. Who is this "Rekha"?  Is she DC's second wife? because in this serial having second wife has become common that's why i'm asking this question. 

Hey hun, it was a typo Big smile!  I think Anj meant Sneha the Snake Embarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabckittykrishna

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the kalakkal super duper updates daa Anj ClapClapClap

Paavom Vasu and Amutha, intha Visaagam avangala "kannala pesa" kooda vidamaatengiraanga CryLOLLOL.  But enna this Visaagam is talking with hidden meanings... poor Amutha... hope Vasu realizes it and corrects it soon.  Hmm... its good to know that CM is trying to help Amutha.

DC Confused... enna kodumai saravana ithu?  So unlike what i thought, Sneha is being stright up... but at some point she may use DC too hmmm

anjkhoney

Post Reply New Post

Go to top