Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

EYES ARE WINDOW TO THE SOUL

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Hi

I was just watching Aparna's (Dewdrop-Pearl) recent VM, when I thought of starting this topic. In fact in all the VM's of TaSha, one thing you notice is that our Dutta/MR speaks to us in volume through his eyes. They say a great actor is able to speak with his eyes and MR is the epitome of expressive eyes and his facial expressions and tone of voice match what his eyes are saying.
MR has paid great attention to details when playing the role of Dutta, which makes him realistic and riveting to watch. Right from the beginning MR has been able to act well and express Dutta's thoughts and feelings through his eyes, his first close-up introduction to the show were his eyes and who will forget the first glimpse through the car mirror at Naku. I was captivated from that moment with the character of Dutta and MR being a good actor has been able to make Dutta come across so true and natural in each situation, which makes it more believable and interesting, the latest example him being blind.
MR is one actor on TV that is brilliant at showing his emotions through his eyes and we the audience feel those emotions and my god we have seen them all be it Dutta's shattered past, hurtful memories, pain, humour, confusion, regret, repulsion, hatred, indifference, joy or love, all with his look and glance. One emotion that has not been touched is Jealousy and I for one look forward to it.  He has created a character who has a hard exterior but a soft interior and it is said that the camera never lies, so a good actor must feel the emotions internally for him to be able to show them externally through the eyes.
To me Dutta is very special and unique and therefore am so glad that MR is going to continue playing him, there is absolutely no one who could innovate emotions like MR.
Thank you Mishal for joining LTL on 27th January 2010 and giving us our Dutta Sriram Patil.

Please do comment and give your thoughts

Edited by LaTuLa - 27 January 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

merunchitrakshgeetsss8080shruti10augustsasha_1Crystal29mnx12bfunofbb123ltl_fanPooja_219mozart66-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.x*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--stranger2rose

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
well said latula, i feel the same mishal is a very good actor he bring life to datta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLashruti10august

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
very well written post , agree with u dutta speaks a lot through his eyes and mishal is brilliant in using his eyes to express duttas emotions. just love his eyes all the more coz they resemble mine i.e. big n black feel like drowning in them . glad mishal is staying back coz no can emote so well through his eyes as he does. all i can say is
aankhen bhi hoti hain dil ki zubaan
bin bole kar deti hain
halat yeh pal mein bayaan
and for mishals beautiful n expressive eyes
in aankhon ki masti ke
mastaane hazaaron hain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetLaTuLashruti10august

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
stranger2rose, u stole my song, koi nah. I was exactly going to say the song

aankhen bhi hoti hai dil ki jubaan,
bin bole kar deti hai haalat ye dil ki bayaan....

chitrakshgeetLaTuLastranger2rose

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Latula ,

Very   nice     thoughts  and comments  mentioned  in your  Post  about MR .  I am  also a  great  admirer of  Mishal  acting .His eyes are  so expressive that  sometimes  we are speechless  the way he expresses his  various   emotions and  feelings .   He  is  a  superb    actor . This is the reason  we like LTL so much .

LaTuLashruti10auguststranger2rose

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hi,

I completely agree with you...Mishal is JUST THE BEST ACTOR I have ever found on TV....Dutta speaks through eyes...It was a theory...But Practically MISHAL has done and shown that in LTL...Not only in LTL,...In LOVE STORY also..AKASH use to speak to his friends through eyes....Smile

Bcoz of MISHAL we have AKASH and DUTTA....Both the amazing in their own way...But one common is MISHAL...MISHAL and MISHAL...Smile

MISHAL...He has a god gift which is his SOUL PIERCING EYES....When he laughs ...his eyes twinkle like a stars...When he cries...The same pain will be send to our heart and My eyes get wet...When he get angry..I will be scared...AB KYA HOGA...?like...LOL

THANKS A LOT Mishal for giving us AKASH and DUTTA...LOVE YOU MAN...and YOUR EYES TOO...Smile

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 28 January 2011 at 3:10am

LaTuLashruti10auguststranger2rose

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaTuLa

Hi

I was just watching Aparna's (Dewdrop-Pearl) recent VM, when I thought of starting this topic. In fact in all the VM's of TaSha, one thing you notice is that our Dutta/MR speaks to us in volume through his eyes. They say a great actor is able to speak with his eyes and MR is the epitome of expressive eyes and his facial expressions and tone of voice match what his eyes are saying.
MR has paid great attention to details when playing the role of Dutta, which makes him realistic and riveting to watch. Right from the beginning MR has been able to act well and express Dutta's thoughts and feelings through his eyes, his first close-up introduction to the show were his eyes and who will forget the first glimpse through the car mirror at Naku. I was captivated from that moment with the character of Dutta and MR being a good actor has been able to make Dutta come across so true and natural in each situation, which makes it more believable and interesting, the latest example him being blind.
MR is one actor on TV that is brilliant at showing his emotions through his eyes and we the audience feel those emotions and my god we have seen them all be it Dutta's shattered past, hurtful memories, pain, humour, confusion, regret, repulsion, hatred, indifference, joy or love, all with his look and glance. One emotion that has not been touched is Jealousy and I for one look forward to it.  He has created a character who has a hard exterior but a soft interior and it is said that the camera never lies, so a good actor must feel the emotions internally for him to be able to show them externally through the eyes.
To me Dutta is very special and unique and therefore am so glad that MR is going to continue playing him, there is absolutely no one who could innovate emotions like MR.
Thank you Mishal for joining LTL on 27th January 2010 and giving us our Dutta Sriram Patil.

Please do comment and give your thoughts

Hey Hema, I'm really glad that you liked my VM a lot that it provoked you to start this thread EmbarrassedLOL. And I totally agree with what you have written, that Mishal is the MASTER of expressions Clap! I havent seen anyone act the way he has for a long time - neither in Tellyland, nor in Bollywood! I love his voice modulations as well, it adds a punch to his feelings and expressions. I am always awstruck at this guy's acting, no matter what he does - action, romance, emotionally wrecked, and now even as a 'blind'. I love the pain in his eyes. His eyes talk so much, infact I feel he doesnt even need a script or dialogues to potray to his audience what he is actually feeling. That is a rare quality in an actor, especially if you look at the bunch of youngsters we have today on television and in movies Ouch. And regarding jealousy, ya that is one emotion we havent really seen in him, and knowing MR, it would be a treat to watch him in that form as well Wink.....but I dont think there is any scope for the same in the near future. So now lets just sit back and patiently wait for the REAL Tasha love story to start Day Dreaming.

LaTuLashruti10augustbfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
absolutely agree with E/thing u said Latula absolutely D/MR does speak alot with his eyes and he does it outstandingly MR is amazing actor we r lucky to have him as D & yr later still going strong & in his recent portayal of a blind man just mindblowing he does it convincingly & u can help but b amaze by it u all said well. even tasha convo has been with their eyes not words well done to MR & MV 4 portaying tasha v.well.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLashruti10august

Go to top