India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 8)

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Fabulouss Update. Loved the LTL creations:D esp Dutta's one!<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Ahhh...I love all the lyrics sigs...specially the one with Bhulley Shah's poem...beautiful! Loveeee that poem....can't stop staring at it. You are really ingeniously creative, Fatima!

kabeeraspeaking

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I finished watching Malaal this morning and I'm in total amazement of it. I especially liked the end of Mahi and Danish's story. When I was nearing to the last part (before Danish comes to Pakistan and apologize to her), I felt as if their story was half-baked as I thought he won't bring her back and she won't come back without him telling her to do so, but then he did come and did apologize to her but surprisingly she decided not to go back with him... and I think that part was undoubtedly my fave scene out of the whole series. Aahhhh, so I wanted to say thank you for having me made curious with your fascinating sigs and make me want to watch this play.

Lol, now I somewhat understand why my mom liked Pakistani shows... cuz when I was a kid, I'd find them utterly boring ...but now, I sort of understand :P  If you know any other intriguing and have a rather similar concept to that of Malaal, do tell me, :)

Edited by Pianofied. - 27 March 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingincandescencenotfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

heyyy!

can you pm me caps of this scene;
thanks! :)
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Fatima and Arjunlicious, thanks! Smile

Originally posted by lola610

Reservedddd will edit when I get home!

I have arrived TongueLOL So first of all no need to thank hun, your updates are such that they demand not one but 10 jaadu comments at a time! Your creations have a whole different feel to them, one of the few siggiemakers whose work I would really call art, like worth putting in a museum Day Dreaming And like, if you decide to, since it was my idea we're so splitting the commission LOL j/k... 

Onto the update. Mishaal ones are bittersweet to look at right now, really hope he comes back to the show... nontheless the LTL sigs are incredible as always... these two are my favorite, love how you gave them that foggy window look and then even chose a font that looks like finger doodles on a foggy window LOL too cool!
http://i.imgur.com/PVTQH.png
http://i.imgur.com/hSM2T.png
But I did miss Aashka in the LTL part of this update, hope to see a big one on her again soon Wink She pulls off sarcasm like no other telly vamp has ever been able to Clap

I don't really follow the sport but this one is amazing, love the coloring:
http://i.imgur.com/xd5R9.png

And your stock is out of this world Shocked How do you think of this stuff? I love each and every one of them to pieces... from the effects on the first one to the lyrics on the 2nd... love all John Mayer songs, his personality is another story LOL... and most of all the last one! Wow, a sig on Baba Bulle Shah's divine verses, where else am I gonna find that Day Dreaming Def adding it to my slideshow right away, it's ethereal... and do you mind if I also share it over at the mytho forum? We've referred to his verses and those of other saints from that era quite often in our discussions so I'm sure everyone there would love it. Speaking of which... plzzzzz do let me know as soon as you find some time for suggestions, I have boatloads I wanna give you LOL But whether they're my suggestions or not you always come up with genius contents that always include something I myself love (like... ahem ahem... Lost... Boone and Jin, perhaps... btw any thoughts on that finale Ermm)... so, your updates are always a treat! Thanks for the treat Hug All fired up and ready for another one Tongue

Aw Lola, thanks a lot! LOL Oh yes, Mishal's status is neither here nor there with regards to the show for now, but I wish him luck for whatever happens in the future (: We've cherished every bit of him on screen for more than a year's worth...and definitely, Aashka's bid at sarcasm is up there...quite hilarious to watch MANY times, very amusing stuff LOL LOL @ John Mayer's personality LOL His music seems to be going down too actually...it's only these old songs from his previous albums that I keep going back to, and the newest ones I've only heard about once or so I think...but the old ones are gold! Reallllly amazing bluesy and soul stuff. Oh no, I don't mind at all if you post the Bulleh Shah sig in another forum, that's alright! And Boone and Jin...I'll try :P Boone especially...the first time I cried bucket loads while watching Lost was when he died LOL And Jin is hilarious too LOL Sun-Jin were actually the only couple on the show that I liked...the rest were all massive wastes of space and time...IMO of course LOLTongue 

Thanks again for the lovellly post...I enjoy reading your commentary and thoughts on all the various things like the shows, singers, actors et all LOLHug

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hi!!!

I've come to your gallery for the first time today, a friend recommended it to me when I asked her about her sig (made by you!!) 

Lovely gallery! I loved the abstract sigs the most which had lyrics on them.

That one with 'Oh please' written on it was cool too... I was sniggering when I saw it... I'm not getting the name of that character since I watch LTL on and off only, but I know she is a villain... 

Great job!!!

Hey Nikita! Ah yes, the 'Oh please' one is from LTL, the villain's name is Kala LOL Thanks for dropping by! (:

Originally posted by incandescence

Ahhh...I love all the lyrics sigs...specially the one with Bhulley Shah's poem...beautiful! Loveeee that poem....can't stop staring at it. You are really ingeniously creative, Fatima! 

Mash, itna bada compliment...aap se...Shocked Meri toh zindagi safal hogayi! LOL No yaar, I am not 'ingeniously creative'...doh chaar picture ek saath chipka dena is not creative from any angle...the real creative people toh are the ones who come up with such stuff like the poem and all Smile 

Originally posted by Pianofied.

I finished watching Malaal this morning and I'm in total amazement of it. I especially liked the end of Mahi and Danish's story. When I was nearing to the last part (before Danish comes to Pakistan and apologize to her), I felt as if their story was half-baked as I thought he won't bring her back and she won't come back without him telling her to do so, but then he did come and did apologize to her but surprisingly she decided not to go back with him... and I think that part was undoubtedly my fave scene out of the whole series. Aahhhh, so I wanted to say thank you for having me made curious with your fascinating sigs and make me want to watch this play.

Lol, now I somewhat understand why my mom liked Pakistani shows... cuz when I was a kid, I'd find them utterly boring ...but now, I sort of understand :P  If you know any other intriguing and have a rather similar concept to that of Malaal, do tell me, :)

I see a Malaal icon!!! Tell me you made more LOL Post some stuff please, if you'd like! Smile

Oh yes, I really liked Mahi and Danish's story...well, all their stories were intertwined, but funnily enough in this show, it wasn't a case for me of rooting for any particular couple or character...I just loved the overall messages the story tries to put through...all the things it makes you think and evaluate...and Mahi's story especially is very significant in that...the way the character development is shown, how she grows from an utter brat into a girl who tries to adjust, change, and make things work...even with Zeenia, how she changes from beginning to the end, the way she thinks and what she holds in esteem...it's really well mapped out...great script mystery and suspense wise too. If you'd like, you can check out this thread...some of us UA fans (Umera Ahmed - the writer of the show) have discussed Malaal and other shows written by her here too...and if you wanna post more of your thoughts too, feel free to do so! (: Here's the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1502823

The next one I would recommend you to watch is Daam if you've got the time, which is written by Umera Ahmed too. I've actually liked that one better than Malaal too (: It's a little different in concept, but I guarantee the same amount of depth and emotion in the story once you significantly get into a few episodes.

Edited by make-believe - 27 March 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariburgerchaapincandescencenotfadedaway

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

heyyy! can you pm me caps of this scene;
thanks! :)

Sorry, Ayesha! I capped them from the video and deleted after using...you can easily cap them from the videos available on YT too with Print Screen though...doesn't take more than literally a few seconds!
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
aww! its ok (: I m loving this show ;) make more from that show (:
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
bhiayon aur behno, hum tab tak siggy - hartaal karenge jab tak fati har hafta update nahin karti...humari ichaaon aur maange puri hone chahiye!

haha, jp but seriously i love your lyrics siggys, they are the bestt!! do try to make some avis as well ;)

ps

to all those who think fati should update more often : spam her gallery ;)

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top