makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 44

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Reservedddd will edit when I get home!

I have arrived TongueLOL So first of all no need to thank hun, your updates are such that they demand not one but 10 jaadu comments at a time! Your creations have a whole different feel to them, one of the few siggiemakers whose work I would really call art, like worth putting in a museum Day Dreaming And like, if you decide to, since it was my idea we're so splitting the commission LOL j/k...

Onto the update. Mishaal ones are bittersweet to look at right now, really hope he comes back to the show... nontheless the LTL sigs are incredible as always... these two are my favorite, love how you gave them that foggy window look and then even chose a font that looks like finger doodles on a foggy window LOL too cool!
http://i.imgur.com/PVTQH.png
http://i.imgur.com/hSM2T.png
But I did miss Aashka in the LTL part of this update, hope to see a big one on her again soon Wink She pulls off sarcasm like no other telly vamp has ever been able to Clap

I don't really follow the sport but this one is amazing, love the coloring:
http://i.imgur.com/xd5R9.png

And your stock is out of this world Shocked How do you think of this stuff? I love each and every one of them to pieces... from the effects on the first one to the lyrics on the 2nd... love all John Mayer songs, his personality is another story LOL... and most of all the last one! Wow, a sig on Baba Bulle Shah's divine verses, where else am I gonna find that Day Dreaming Def adding it to my slideshow right away, it's ethereal... and do you mind if I also share it over at the mytho forum? We've referred to his verses and those of other saints from that era quite often in our discussions so I'm sure everyone there would love it. Speaking of which... plzzzzz do let me know as soon as you find some time for suggestions, I have boatloads I wanna give you LOL But whether they're my suggestions or not you always come up with genius contents that always include something I myself love (like... ahem ahem... Lost... Boone and Jin, perhaps... btw any thoughts on that finale Ermm)... so, your updates are always a treat! Thanks for the treat Hug All fired up and ready for another one Tongue

Edited by lola610 - 24 March 2011 at 4:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Love ur Work Big smile
esp the Stock Stuff u made is OSM Big smile
loved that Chal Bulleya Sig the most Big smile

kabeeraspeaking

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Your artwork is definitely awe-inspiring. I can look at the page for the whole day if I could! The Noley sigs stand out the most. I really like this one http://i.imgur.com/95SAc.png and the one just bellow it. The stock is brilliant. *Hands down.* .....I've started watching Malaal again and got up till episode 4, it's truly intriguing and I regret not giving it a chance at first. I was wondering whether you'd know a good channel on YT that has the rest of the episodes? There's one but the sound isn't synchronized according to the actors' lip actions... and it sort of bothers me. LOL

Edited by Pianofied. - 23 March 2011 at 7:41pm

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pianofied.

Your artwork is definitely awe-inspiring. I can look at the page for the whole day if I could! The Noley sigs stand out the most. I really like this one http://i.imgur.com/95SAc.png and the one just bellow it. The stock is brilliant. *Hands down.* .....I've started watching Malaal again and got up till episode 4, it's truly intriguing and I regret not giving it a chance at first. I was wondering whether you'd know a good channel on YT that has the rest of the episodes? There's one but the sound isn't synchronized according to the actors' lip actions... and it sort of bothers me. LOL

Oh yes, definitely! Watch, as the episodes climb, you'll be more pulled in! Smile The story is written that way...a little slow in the start but it says some excellent things...lots of food for thought...come back and beat me up with a shoe if it doesn't make you think LOL

Here's the link to Part 1 of a HQ upload someone's done...you can follow the rest of the parts from the related links! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdgCie5VLnw

burgerchaap

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I LIVE for your these abstract sigs of yours with lyrics on them....I swear NO ONE makes them betterDay Dreaming  Chorying all right away! And the LTL stuff toh you already know is FABBBBBBBBB......and your Noley looks cute tooLOL

You updated early this time! *faints in shock* Good baccha *pats head approvingly* :P

*faints with you* LOL I wanted to post the stock ones, I guess...should've posted after making some more now that I think of it...but chalta hai! :P And you think "my" Noley looks cute ShockedLOL Aapne aisa socha Anu ji, mujhe life mein aur kya chahiye? TongueLOL Thanks, CB! LOL Hug

Originally posted by -Rinki-

Oh god. YOUR TEXT USAGEEEEEEEE!! I'm in love with 'em, love the lyrics you used. Skills you have! LOL 
Aaaaaaaaah your colouring is great. LOVE the colouring on Nole's sig! Its beautiful :) 
HAAAYYYYEEEEE! The LTL stuff. ;D I don't know why but your sigs always makes me go "I wanna watch this seriaaaaaaal" types. Stern Smile Stop making the serial look SO good. LOL
But sheh, they're so adorable! Love the LTL sig&avi. 

Aiwa, nice update ;) 

The show is good, so it looks good...*raises hands* Not my fault! LOL Thanks, Rinki! (:

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Ohh i LOVE the stock!
cud i use it on LJ!?
amazing stuff! Keep it up! Big smile

Sure you can, thanks!

Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

Love ur Work Big smile
esp the Stock Stuff u made is OSM Big smile 
loved that Chal Bulleya Sig the most Big smile 

Hey, thanks a lot! (:

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Edited my comment on the top of this page Fati, enjoy Approve

kabeeraspeaking

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hi!!!

I've come to your gallery for the first time today, a friend recommended it to me when I asked her about her sig (made by you!!) 

Lovely gallery! I loved the abstract sigs the most which had lyrics on them.

That one with 'Oh please' written on it was cool too... I was sniggering when I saw it... I'm not getting the name of that character since I watch LTL on and off only, but I know she is a villain... 

Great job!!!

kabeeraspeaking

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
soooooooooooooooooo beautiful update love the Djokovic stuff the most do make more on him :)

kabeeraspeaking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top