makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. - Page 6

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Your artwork is definitely awe-inspiring. I can look at the page for the whole day if I could! The Noley sigs stand out the most. I really like this one http://i.imgur.com/95SAc.png and the one just bellow it. The stock is brilliant. *Hands down.* .....I've started watching Malaal again and got up till episode 4, it's truly intriguing and I regret not giving it a chance at first. I was wondering whether you'd know a good channel on YT that has the rest of the episodes? There's one but the sound isn't synchronized according to the actors' lip actions... and it sort of bothers me. πŸ˜†
Edited by Pianofied. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pianofied.

Your artwork is definitely awe-inspiring. I can look at the page for the whole day if I could! The Noley sigs stand out the most. I really like this one http://i.imgur.com/95SAc.png and the one just bellow it. The stock is brilliant. *Hands down.* .....I've started watching Malaal again and got up till episode 4, it's truly intriguing and I regret not giving it a chance at first. I was wondering whether you'd know a good channel on YT that has the rest of the episodes? There's one but the sound isn't synchronized according to the actors' lip actions... and it sort of bothers me. πŸ˜†

Oh yes, definitely! Watch, as the episodes climb, you'll be more pulled in! 😊 The story is written that way...a little slow in the start but it says some excellent things...lots of food for thought...come back and beat me up with a shoe if it doesn't make you think πŸ˜†

Here's the link to Part 1 of a HQ upload someone's done...you can follow the rest of the parts from the related links! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdgCie5VLnw

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

I LIVE for your these abstract sigs of yours with lyrics on them....I swear NO ONE makes them better😍  Chorying all right away! And the LTL stuff toh you already know is FABBBBBBBBB......and your Noley looks cute tooπŸ˜†

You updated early this time! *faints in shock* Good baccha *pats head approvingly* :P

*faints with you* πŸ˜† I wanted to post the stock ones, I guess...should've posted after making some more now that I think of it...but chalta hai! :P And you think "my" Noley looks cute πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Aapne aisa socha Anu ji, mujhe life mein aur kya chahiye? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Thanks, CB! πŸ˜† πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: -Rinki-

Oh god. YOUR TEXT USAGEEEEEEEE!! I'm in love with 'em, love the lyrics you used. Skills you have! πŸ˜† 
Aaaaaaaaah your colouring is great. LOVE the colouring on Nole's sig! Its beautiful :) 
HAAAYYYYEEEEE! The LTL stuff. ;D I don't know why but your sigs always makes me go "I wanna watch this seriaaaaaaal" types. πŸ˜³ Stop making the serial look SO good. πŸ˜†
But sheh, they're so adorable! Love the LTL sig&avi. 

Aiwa, nice update ;) 

The show is good, so it looks good...*raises hands* Not my fault! πŸ˜† Thanks, Rinki! (:

This content was originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Ohh i LOVE the stock!

cud i use it on LJ!?
amazing stuff! Keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ

Sure you can, thanks!

This content was originally posted by: -Rishx_KSG-

Love ur Work πŸ˜ƒ
esp the Stock Stuff u made is OSM πŸ˜ƒ 
loved that Chal Bulleya Sig the most πŸ˜ƒ 

Hey, thanks a lot! (:
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my comment on the top of this page Fati, enjoy
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi!!!

I've come to your gallery for the first time today, a friend recommended it to me when I asked her about her sig (made by you!!) 

Lovely gallery! I loved the abstract sigs the most which had lyrics on them.

That one with 'Oh please' written on it was cool too... I was sniggering when I saw it... I'm not getting the name of that character since I watch LTL on and off only, but I know she is a villain... 

Great job!!!
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
soooooooooooooooooo beautiful update love the Djokovic stuff the most do make more on him :)
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulouss Update. Loved the LTL creations:D esp Dutta's one!<3
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ahhh...I love all the lyrics sigs...specially the one with Bhulley Shah's poem...beautiful! Loveeee that poem....can't stop staring at it. You are really ingeniously creative, Fatima!
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I finished watching Malaal this morning and I'm in total amazement of it. I especially liked the end of Mahi and Danish's story. When I was nearing to the last part (before Danish comes to Pakistan and apologize to her), I felt as if their story was half-baked as I thought he won't bring her back and she won't come back without him telling her to do so, but then he did come and did apologize to her but surprisingly she decided not to go back with him... and I think that part was undoubtedly my fave scene out of the whole series. Aahhhh, so I wanted to say thank you for having me made curious with your fascinating sigs and make me want to watch this play.

Lol, now I somewhat understand why my mom liked Pakistani shows... cuz when I was a kid, I'd find them utterly boring ...but now, I sort of understand :P  If you know any other intriguing and have a rather similar concept to that of Malaal, do tell me, :)
Edited by Pianofied. - 13 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

heyyy!

can you pm me caps of this scene;
thanks! :)