India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 6)

-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Update Sweety
those Madhuri Avi's are Gorgeous .... she looked Stunning in that movie. LTL ones are awsome too. Sply the DN one's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
jhdjdfhgjfh, HUGE UPDATEEEEH. Cool

I kept pressing on the 'stop loading' thing as I was impatient LOL I was like "LOAD LOAD LOAAAAAAAAADD!!" ROFL
Aahhh, the avi's are so pretty! Since the couple looks really cute, I'm just saving the really awesome avi's. Tongue But the colouring is so good Day Dreaming
I was watching some of the episodes and they both are wonderful actors :)
This new character in the serial, she's pretty good haan LOL I mean she looks like a nautanki in your avi's & I like nautanki's. ROFL 'Jamaila' HAHAHAHAHAHA that term cracked me up, haila and jamaila. LOL

Shiyaaaaaaat, the Madhuri avi. ITS GORGEEOOOUSSSSS!! Oh, she's so beautiful Day Dreaming i HEART that avi. Heart
ahhh, amazing upd :)
btw, do you have a PM list? If yeah temme where and what do I have to like to enter that list eh? LOL

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Fatty Each & every thing is a master piece Just in awww of everythign FANTABULOUS

Thanks, Fizzy!

Originally posted by lola610

Fatiiiiiiiiiiiiii you updated PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

Everything is divinely gorgeous as always... the Madz avis I already saw but they are truly stunning, you chose perfect timings Clap

In the LTL sigs, each one is so emotional and touching and perfectly made that it's hard to single out any... love the wedding one, the lambi judaai... each one is more hauntingly beautiful than the next all thanks to your genius colorings and text choice Clap In the avis, all the Kalavati ones are sooooo bindaas and awesome, esp this one... who would've thought this young plain Jane from Kkusum would be able to pull off a character like this ShockedLOL

And yayyyyy for the Lost and House sigs, Ben was my fav creepy character on tv... ever! Love it, adding it to the slideshow right away... plzzzz do make more Lost sigs when you can! 

All in all the update was jaadu... can't wait to see more, plzzzz don't make us wait againnnnnn LOL Keep it up hun Hug

Lola, you are way too sweet LOLHug Your comment was jaadu too LOL Ah, you watched Lost too? Nice! Totally agree on Aaksha...she is something else as Kala LOL Thank you so much!

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Beautiful Update Sweety
those Madhuri Avi's are Gorgeous .... she looked Stunning in that movie. LTL ones are awsome too. Sply the DN one's

Thanks Preeti!

Originally posted by -Rinki-

jhdjdfhgjfh, HUGE UPDATEEEEH. Cool

I kept pressing on the 'stop loading' thing as I was impatient LOL I was like "LOAD LOAD LOAAAAAAAAADD!!" ROFL
Aahhh, the avi's are so pretty! Since the couple looks really cute, I'm just saving the really awesome avi's. Tongue But the colouring is so good Day Dreaming
I was watching some of the episodes and they both are wonderful actors :)
This new character in the serial, she's pretty good haan LOL I mean she looks like a nautanki in your avi's & I like nautanki's. ROFL 'Jamaila' HAHAHAHAHAHA that term cracked me up, haila and jamaila. LOL

Shiyaaaaaaat, the Madhuri avi. ITS GORGEEOOOUSSSSS!! Oh, she's so beautiful Day Dreaming i HEART that avi. Heart
ahhh, amazing upd :)
btw, do you have a PM list? If yeah temme where and what do I have to like to enter that list eh? LOL

Thanks Rinki! Oh yeah, it was pretty huge...*sheepish face* LOL Oh, I don't have a PM list, sorry! :P

lola610

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Update:

Nole :hug: Playing well and feeling well Smile

Nole and Jelena :inlove:

Stock: Credit for all the pictures to the amazing artists on Flickr.

Lyrics from Jeeyein Kyun (Dum Maaro Dum) -

Lyrics from Stop This Train (John Mayer)

From the poem 'Chal Bulleya'...by Bulleh Shah

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Fato.-Swetha-neets_ltl-sourire-sub_rosatoothbrush13gremlin.pigbelly4myfeetsensodynePyari_Zahra--SONEE--khushix-Faith-burgerchaap.SidraMonu-SunNaalavenderskies-Seri-desigrl05-Rinki-isomersAS..-Fatima-..-Jia-..AichuuAreYaarserendipity.notfadedawayMeriAashiqui.nadaanmasakalli

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I LIVE for your these abstract sigs of yours with lyrics on them....I swear NO ONE makes them betterDay Dreaming  Chorying all right away! And the LTL stuff toh you already know is FABBBBBBBBB......and your Noley looks cute tooLOL

You updated early this time! *faints in shock* Good baccha *pats head approvingly* :P

kabeeraspeaking

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Oh god. YOUR TEXT USAGEEEEEEEE!! I'm in love with 'em, love the lyrics you used. Skills you have! LOL
Aaaaaaaaah your colouring is great. LOVE the colouring on Nole's sig! Its beautiful :)
HAAAYYYYEEEEE! The LTL stuff. ;D I don't know why but your sigs always makes me go "I wanna watch this seriaaaaaaal" types. Stern Smile Stop making the serial look SO good. LOL
But sheh, they're so adorable! Love the LTL sig&avi.

Aiwa, nice update ;)

kabeeraspeaking

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Ohh i LOVE the stock!
cud i use it on LJ!?
amazing stuff! Keep it up! Big smile

kabeeraspeaking

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
beautiful update.. like creations on LTL most..

senorita

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top