makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 44

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
FINALLYTongue

The ALMOST crash was worth itLOL.....finally got you out of your little goofa atleast....the world can now thank meCoolLOL

Do I even need to say that everything is super duper awesome??Day Dreaming

You forgot to post one picspam.....the one from JMM1....fruit eating scene....I loved that one too :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Ayesha, thanks! Smile

Originally posted by nureat01

FINALLYTongue

The ALMOST crash was worth itLOL.....finally got you out of your little goofa atleast....the world can now thank meCoolLOL

Do I even need to say that everything is super duper awesome??Day Dreaming

You forgot to post one picspam.....the one from JMM1....fruit eating scene....I loved that one too :-)

Yes everyone, you know where to direct the chappals and tomatoes along with your bills LOL 

Woman, what kind of a memory do you have!? LOL Good lord. Added it :P

Thanks 'Nu Hug

AreYaar

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
mine crashed but like the ones i saw i.e. ltl ones

kabeeraspeaking

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
OMG speechleesss
love each and everything.. the LTL sigs and avis oohhhh marvelous
the coloring, texts wooow.. and avis oohhh loved all avis..
WUS avi is very cute.
sizzling, stunning, marvelous, fantastic, beautiful, gorgeous, update

senorita

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
@Fatty: haha.....when it comes to your stuff, I seem to have quite the elephentine memoryTongueLOL.....nahin I vividly remember staring at that picspam in your sigbox and wondering when you'd post itLOL.....waise bhi LTL stuff toh by-heart yaad ho jaata haiTongue

Loveeeeeeee your new icon set from today's epi as wellDay Dreaming *sigh* What an epi.

Edited by nureat01 - 14 March 2011 at 5:05pm

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya and Senorita!

Originally posted by nureat01

@Fatty: haha.....when it comes to your stuff, I seem to have quite the elephentine memoryTongueLOL.....nahin I vividly remember staring at that picspam in your sigbox and wondering when you'd post itLOL.....waise bhi LTL stuff toh by-heart yaad ho jaata haiTongue

Loveeeeeeee your new icon set from today's epi as wellDay Dreaming *sigh* What an epi.

Dude, we should totally switch brains LOL I need some backup for all the things I sieve through on a daily basis LOL

Hmm, the epi was great Approve I've a feeling good stuff is coming up on the future...funny how they start moving with the pace so suddenly, na? LOL 

AreYaar

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Fatty Each & every thing is a master piece Just in awww of everythign FANTABULOUS

kabeeraspeaking

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Fatiiiiiiiiiiiiii you updated PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

Everything is divinely gorgeous as always... the Madz avis I already saw but they are truly stunning, you chose perfect timings Clap

In the LTL sigs, each one is so emotional and touching and perfectly made that it's hard to single out any... love the wedding one, the lambi judaai... each one is more hauntingly beautiful than the next all thanks to your genius colorings and text choice Clap In the avis, all the Kalavati ones are sooooo bindaas and awesome, esp this one... who would've thought this young plain Jane from Kkusum would be able to pull off a character like this ShockedLOL

And yayyyyy for the Lost and House sigs, Ben was my fav creepy character on tv... ever! Love it, adding it to the slideshow right away... plzzzz do make more Lost sigs when you can!

All in all the update was jaadu... can't wait to see more, plzzzz don't make us wait againnnnnn LOL Keep it up hun Hug

kabeeraspeaking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top