makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 44

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
This was undoubtedly the best update I have every seen on India Forums! All of your creations are so professional! They're better than professional! The bright lively colors you choose, with the picturesque scneries, they're truly a wonderful sight! And I love the The Office gif set that you made! Lol, Creed! The most underrated character of the entire show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 43)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Eee! *passes out blown away by all the SUPER awesomeness*Day Dreaming

Must.have.all.of.it!

Especially the Barfi stufffDay Dreaming You did stock on all my fav. songs! LOVE you for that CB!!! *squishy hugss*

LOVE all the GoT stuff too...Aren't Varys scenes just SUPER fun? LOL...He's more interesting in the series than the books I feel...superbly portrayed by the actor...and ofcourse that Ned scene you made a sig on...AMAZING scene it was...and what comes soon thereafter *sigh*

Ok so gonna use the Barfi stuff RIGHT AWAY! Thank you sooo much for making all this! Yay!!!

Thank you, CB :smooch: I made them all for you only LOL Re: GoT...didn't realize it by the time I posted but I actually ended up making pretty much all Varys stuff! LOL He has very fun and yet clever lines and moments at the same time...pretty much all of his scenes are like a double-edged sword...and you're so right, how fab is the actor in portraying that...I can't really find the words right now to describe it, but he justifies the label of 'SPIDER'...they really hit a jackpot with this guy and the way he can convey so many layers to this character. It's great that they made him more interesting in the series...I love him and Baelish both...they MAKE all the plotting and intrigue at King's Landing so much more potent. 

Originally posted by without-fathom

Sighhh. Just.No.Words. Fatty, you really need to tell me on an oath you don't do this stuff professionally for me to believe - I might not anyway! 

Just going to sit on the like button and stare away... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

My favorite... despite how hard it was to pick one... in my dabba now, likely to outstay my fickle moods! [And i'd only just changed settings like 30 minutes ago?! Oh well...!] The Barfi team needs to pay you for this update. Not kidding. 

*claps claps claps and claps more* 

Hug

Ok, here's my oath...*raises hand* I really don't do this professionally LOL But you are far too sweet to think so, Jzee. Really, thank you. Hug Now get off of my like button before you break it LOL Will work on the Konkona pictures and get back to you!

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Oh wow Fatty. Haven't visited your gallery in ages but I'm always in awe of your work everytime I do. You're just SO skilled and so genius with this stuff. 

LOL I'm also in the process of watching that Game of Thrones show. A friend of mine got me started since apparently I need to watch stuff other than sitcoms and reality shows. So now I actually have to sit through and follow the storyline of a show which I haven't done in ages. lol But I'm liking that show. The characters are pretty solid and I do really love that Varys character. Very interesting. 

Ohhh but I LOVEE LOVEEE the Barfi stuff!! Eee!! Day Dreaming Thank you SO much for making this stuff! I JUST got hooked on the Barfi songs too (thanks to Anu) and I've just been listening on repeat. 

Ok I was JUST telling Anu how the "saawali si raat" song makes me think of looking up at the stars/this starry dreamy effect and YAAR you captured that very imagery! Hug Makes me so happy! You're SO genius! Even that sitting behind the tree imagery. *sigh* I love the lyrics of this song...totally using right away! YAY! :D 

I love that one solo Barfi sig too. With the bubbles...the black and white. Aww. Adorable. 

I'm so in love with these songs. :D 

Lovely stuff as always Fatty! Yay! :D

Oh nice, you're watching Game of Thrones! Yep, it's very interesting. Saanwali si raat makes me think of stars too...nice, warm night :) My favourite part of that song is how it just floats...it's so light and simple...'neend jab ho lapata, udaasiyan zara hata'...can't get sweeter than that (:

Thanks for dropping by, Pallavi! Hug Super nice to hear from you.

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I posted a reply to everyone else but IF ate it up...this is how I feel right now:

I will have you all know that I really, really appreciate all your comments and far, far too lovely words, before I go and plan the ultimate destruction of IF. Excuse me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610Maz.

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
^^ Grrr! I know the feeling. Happens all the time, particularly when I invent long words in praise of people, IF doesn't seem to appreciate that *facepalms* but before the scheming commences, apna tumblr link to dete jaayiye! I am at an odd number, my OCD demands evens, and I can't think of a better blog to follow and remedy the situation LOL

P.S. since your the only other suits fan I know on IF, is it just me or does Pearson vaguely remind you of Simi Garewal in her younger days - except far more expressive and generally likable?

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

This is my fourth time replying to your post, Lola Cry I don't know what's wrong with IF. Keep on getting some error about invalid words Ouch Aaargh.

Re: Suits...was meaning to tell you that there's actually a FC in the CFC section dedicated entirely to the show. When you're all in, drop by there! :) And yep, I see the similarity in features! Especially the eyes...hmm, and the frame/figure! When Simi was very, very young LOL Another Suits fan pointed out that she shares a lot of resemblance with this actress, Deepti Gupta...that was a very close ringer. She is a beautiful woman, striking as you said in your post!

I think it's the Tumblr link that's the issue...will try PMing it to you. Already followed you!

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 28 August 2012 at 3:29pm

lola610

.DontKnow.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kabeeraspeaking

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Love love love love everything so so much esp the barfi ones this is my fav

http://i.imgur.com/R3TDq.png

using 

kabeeraspeaking

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM Fati ji <3 Can I also get a link to that Suits FC please? I've been sick so I stayed home today and yesterday having marathons of the show... I'm definitely ready to discuss LOL

edited - never mind, found it :P

Edited by lola610 - 02 September 2012 at 10:27pm

kabeeraspeaking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top