India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 41)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Finally checked out the synopsis and I am deffo intrigued...especially by this quote of the writer:

*EditedLOL

It sounds fascinating...I can see what you mean by how it will feel bizarre also but I do feel intrigued...will deffo check it out once I'm done with Suits...abhi ke liye toh too behind on Suits...too much to catch up on...lol

Edited by AreYaar - 17 August 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
ANU. WHY ARE YOU READING SPOILERY THINGS LIKE THOSE. 

Do not do it. Promise me you will not read anything about this show until you start watching it. C'mon, pinky promise LOL Because your brain deserves to be blown away unspoiled when you see it, misss.

-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Oh this is spoilery? LOL so I wasn't supposed to know about that?  Ahhh my bad...lol but that actually intrigued me cuz  I wanted to see HOW that happens...

Ok I'll edit the above post then...I toh got this from the opening description on Wiki...that usually doesn't have all of the plot...lol

Do you watch Mad Men also btw? Another show I've heard a lot about but never gotten around to watching...hmmm I don't even know why I'm asking...I have so many shows lined up to watch already...woh toh abhi finish nahin kiye and aur add kar rahi hoonLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 17 August 2012 at 3:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking-Swetha-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
beautiful update :D

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Oh this is spoilery? LOL so I wasn't supposed to know about that?  Ahhh my bad...lol but that actually intrigued me cuz  I wanted to see HOW that happens...

Ok I'll edit the above post then...I toh got this from the opening description on Wiki...that usually doesn't have all of the plot...lol

Do you watch Mad Men also btw? Another show I've heard a lot about but never gotten around to watching...hmmm I don't even know why I'm asking...I have so many shows lined up to watch already...woh toh abhi finish nahin kiye and aur add kar rahi hoonLOL

It's an out and out crimer drama/thriller...not a procedural, so everything builds and it's all spoilers. 

Yep, I've seen Mad Men. But first you finish up what you're watching and what you already have lined up to watch LOL

AreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
UPDATE

Game of Thrones:

The Office:

Barfi: 

Alt:

Alt: 

Alt: 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet40Ipshitaaneets_ltlmits002pigbelly4myfeetnimrahMaz.without-fathompakharaAisha.Nymeria-Aliya-.DontKnow.Euphoria.burgerchaap-Fatima-Ninja.-Swetha-sinamikaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Eee! *passes out blown away by all the SUPER awesomeness*Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Must.have.all.of.it!

Especially the Barfi stufffDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming You did stock on all my fav. songs! LOVE you for that CB!!! *squishy hugss*

LOVE all the GoT stuff too...Aren't Varys scenes just SUPER fun? LOL...He's more interesting in the series than the books I feel...superbly portrayed by the actor...and ofcourse that Ned scene you made a sig on...AMAZING scene it was...and what comes soon thereafter *sigh*

Ok so gonna use the Barfi stuff RIGHT AWAY! Thank you sooo much for making all this! Yay!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
P.S. Oh the COLORING on this oneeeDay Dreaming

P.P.S. I already told you I loved the Utopos one a few days back also...that triangles sa wala texture that you used in two of the sigs is niceee!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelodykabeeraspeaking-Swetha-

Go to top