India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 40)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Eee awesomeee updateee, FattymaestroHug

So much goodness...LOVEEE the LTL stuff...that classic DN scene...MRDay Dreaming *hopeless fangirly sigh*...love that you put the dialogues on it...and you captured the intensity of his gaze so well...

And that howlarious bit from the MR-MV interview...hahahahaha...the HAIN? is CLASSICLOL...aww they were so adorable together...MR indulging her or pulling her leg ever so oftenLOL

Oh but the best HAS to be the Praful-Babuji bitsROFLROFLROFLROFL So snagging that right away!

Waise did you open a Tumblr account? Your new stuff looks very tumblr-ish...especially the stacked large avis...

I just started watching Suits today! I'm loving it so far...especially Harvey, Jessica, Donna and Mike...very entertaining set of characters with crisp dialogues.

What is Breaking Bad about? Should I try it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Eee awesomeee updateee, FattymaestroHug

So much goodness...LOVEEE the LTL stuff...that classic DN scene...MRDay Dreaming *hopeless fangirly sigh*...love that you put the dialogues on it...and you captured the intensity of his gaze so well...

And that howlarious bit from the MR-MV interview...hahahahaha...the HAIN? is CLASSICLOL...aww they were so adorable together...MR indulging her or pulling her leg ever so oftenLOL

Oh but the best HAS to be the Praful-Babuji bitsROFL So snagging that right away!

Waise did you open a Tumblr account? Your new stuff looks very tumblr-ish...especially the stacked large avis...

I just started watching Suits today! I'm loving it so far...especially Harvey, Jessica, Donna and Mike...very entertaining set of characters with crisp dialogues.

What is Breaking Bad about? Should I try it?

Thank you, CB! Hug Man, that HAIN really never gets old...a classic indeed, which has unlimited repeat value just like 'NAKKOO!' LOL...I was literally smiling the entire time at their antics while making this...and I remember you describing MV as the perfect petulant brat in this segment, which always comes back to me whenever I see her demanding without pause and giving MR the look when he dareth argue. 

Yep, I spend most of my lukkhagiri time (which is all of my time these days LOL) ON Tumblr, so it's no surprise that the things I end up making have started looking more like they belong there too LOL I'm too much of a dunce to operate the thing though and have only ever been able to summon up enough patience to mess around with trying to get a theme...which didn't go over too well and I had to accept defeat, dun dun dunnn LOL What a sad story. Maybe one of these days I will learn how to work it.

Ooohhh, you started watching Suits too! Nice. Mash was telling me that some of you guys are seeing it but I didn't know you had started to as well! Cool, catch up and then we shall talk in greater detail :D

Breaking Bad...umm...it's only the best show ever in the history of the universe so you can try it if you want LOL I feel very apprehensive in recommending it to anyone because it's a very different show...but nevertheless the best sheer writing that I have ever witnessed. Has a rating of 9.4 on IMDB if that means anything to you! Maybe you can read just the synopsis and see if it's up your alley...and if you do, I'll warn you not to spoil yourself...even if you do end up not watching it based on the synopsis, because you might change your mind later!

AreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Fatima jiii! Every time you make more PM stuff, I'm invariably reminded of the genius VM you made on Prem's no more melodrama!!! LOL 

But jumping straight up to my favorite part - the Khichdi stuff is SO SO SO AWESOME!!! Going to redo my dabba settings the first thing I can login in from a laptop - Prafulll and Babuji are inimitable baap-beta ROFL And this randomly makes me want to wonder and ask - can you please please do maybe some Sarabhai stuff in the next update? The good old stuff that never really fails! 

On another note, all your Suits stuff is acting quite the lure and the moment I can cut myself a break from work, think I'm catching up on that show next. 

The Mishal and Maahi santa hat avis are so cute too LOL forever purani ke liye forever new! ROFL

Off context - I guess the pattern of your last few updates indicates that you're over the BBB updates finally?! LOL I recall you saying something about how it was a mission to include that movie's stuff in your updates! 

Chalo - Suits to watch next, I think. And Khichdi stuff, again, superkewl!!! Cool

*edit*

Just realized. Nur, you're giving Suits a shot too? Great!!! I should download it for the weekend I suppose. How many seasons and episodes per season are done - Fatty/Nur? 

Edited by without-fathom - 16 August 2012 at 10:58am

kabeeraspeaking

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Awsm stuff..m thinking of watching suits...looks intersting !!!

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Fatima jiii! Every time you make more PM stuff, I'm invariably reminded of the genius VM you made on Prem's no more melodrama!!! LOL

But jumping straight up to my favorite part - the Khichdi stuff is SO SO SO AWESOME!!! Going to redo my dabba settings the first thing I can login in from a laptop - Prafulll and Babuji are inimitable baap-beta ROFL And this randomly makes me want to wonder and ask - can you please please do maybe some Sarabhai stuff in the next update? The good old stuff that never really fails! 

On another note, all your Suits stuff is acting quite the lure and the moment I can cut myself a break from work, think I'm catching up on that show next. 

The Mishal and Maahi santa hat avis are so cute too LOL forever purani ke liye forever new! ROFL

Off context - I guess the pattern of your last few updates indicates that you're over the BBB updates finally?! LOL I recall you saying something about how it was a mission to include that movie's stuff in your updates! 

Chalo - Suits to watch next, I think. And Khichdi stuff, again, superkewl!!! Cool

*edit*

Just realized. Nur, you're giving Suits a shot too? Great!!! I should download it for the weekend I suppose. How many seasons and episodes per season are done - Fatty/Nur? 

Heh, the good old days...back when I made that VM DESPITE the fact that the scenes were all so LQ...tagged, subtitled LOL I was watching all the PM videos again the day before yesterday and it's almost like they've been degenerating in quality some more every single day. Ah well. Thank you, Jzee. I never watched Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai...guess those were my years 'off' of television of any kind LOL 

And you mind reader, you! :speakles: I was thinking about the no BBB stuff that has gone on for too long just recently! Awww, I miss Ranveer and Anushka doing something significant. Chalo, when Matru Ki Bijlee and Lootera turn out to be awesome, I shall spam my updates with them :P But see Jzee, the very fact that you noticed...what does this tell you!? My mission was accomplished in a very subconscious and reverse psychology way...you noticed the absence! LOL Ta da. *curtains*

Suits has 12 episodes in the first season...which are about 45-ish minutes long, each? Pretty easy to catch up on, maybe only a day or two if you marathon, because it moves fast! 

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awsm stuff..m thinking of watching suits...looks intersting !!!

Thank you, Sunshine Girl! You should watch Suits...it's nice and fun, I'm sure you'll like it!

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 16 August 2012 at 12:49pm

without-fathom

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Thank you, CB! Hug Man, that HAIN really never gets old...a classic indeed, which has unlimited repeat value just like 'NAKKOO!' LOL...I was literally smiling the entire time at their antics while making this...and I remember you describing MV as the perfect petulant brat in this segment, which always comes back to me whenever I see her demanding without pause and giving MR the look when he dareth argue.  LOL@dareth argue...hahaha aww she really was the perfect petulant yet endearing bratLOL...

Yep, I spend most of my lukkhagiri time (which is all of my time these days LOL) ON Tumblr, so it's no surprise that the things I end up making have started looking more like they belong there too LOL I'm too much of a dunce to operate the thing though and have only ever been able to summon up enough patience to mess around with trying to get a theme...which didn't go over too well and I had to accept defeat, dun dun dunnn LOL What a sad story. Maybe one of these days I will learn how to work it.  Oooh link me up then naa...I also opened a Tumblr account to try and figure it out but no luckLOL...but yeah PM me the link to yours...I'll have someone to finally follow thenLOL

Ooohhh, you started watching Suits too! Nice. Mash was telling me that some of you guys are seeing it but I didn't know you had started to as well! Cool, catch up and then we shall talk in greater detail :D  Oh yeah I just started watching it yesterday...loved the pilot and just abhi abhi finished up epi 2...enjoying it for now...gonna snag stuff from your updates on it soon...and yes hopefully discuss in greater detail with you soon too!

Breaking Bad...umm...it's only the best show ever in the history of the universe so you can try it if you want LOL I feel very apprehensive in recommending it to anyone because it's a very different show...but nevertheless the best sheer writing that I have ever witnessed. Has a rating of 9.4 on IMDB if that means anything to you! Maybe you can read just the synopsis and see if it's up your alley...and if you do, I'll warn you not to spoil yourself...even if you do end up not watching it based on the synopsis, because you might change your mind later!  You say THAT and don't expect me to be intrigued then?LOL...IMDB ratings I don't really know about but amazing writing is rare on TV in general so I would like to see this if it's something that amazing on the scale of writing...ok I'll go check out the synopsis then...seems like some kind of crime show though, right?

kabeeraspeaking

.lostinthought. IF-Rockerz
.lostinthought.
.lostinthought.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Beautiful stuff:)

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Oooh link me up then naa...I also opened a Tumblr account to try and figure it out but no luckLOL...but yeah PM me the link to yours...I'll have someone to finally follow thenLOL Okies, will PM!

Breaking Bad...umm...it's only the best show ever in the history of the universe so you can try it if you want LOL I feel very apprehensive in recommending it to anyone because it's a very different show...but nevertheless the best sheer writing that I have ever witnessed. Has a rating of 9.4 on IMDB if that means anything to you! Maybe you can read just the synopsis and see if it's up your alley...and if you do, I'll warn you not to spoil yourself...even if you do end up not watching it based on the synopsis, because you might change your mind later!  You say THAT and don't expect me to be intrigued then?LOL...IMDB ratings I don't really know about but amazing writing is rare on TV in general so I would like to see this if it's something that amazing on the scale of writing...ok I'll go check out the synopsis then...seems like some kind of crime show though, right? Well, I have to tell you the truth LOL You can say it's a crime show, but not in the proverbial sense...it's set in New Mexico, a suburban crime show LOL Very, very much like those old Westerns. If you do start watching it, don't do it side-by-side with Suits because they're very starkly different...finish up with this and then once you really get into that one, well, I won't say anything LOL All I will say is what I told Pri when she started watching it...personally for me, all of the first season, I was just stumbling to really see if this show was my cup of tea because of its bizarreness but by the time I realized that I did want to see what happens ahead, I was way, way too reeled in by the writing to think any differently. Hard to explain, but it's a show in which things build up and I have never, ever, ever felt the tension in any piece of writing quite like this or had literal, physical reactions to it LOL So if/when you watch, keep the build up thing in mind!

Cherry, thank you! Smile

AreYaar

Go to top