makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 44

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
OMG awesome awesome stuff tasha is one of the couple who define chemistry without any stupo ways this show is simply damn brilliant & urz work is splendid
awesome work
luv
Fatima

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-kabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Finally you made the new gallery and how anti-climactic that I find out about it two days later after literally eating your head over making this??? Funny how it didn't occur to you to mention it in the zillion and one PMs that we had going back and forth, haan? :P

The picspams are gorgeoussss.....you've captured the magic of those moments beautifully......LTL has a rare genius that way despite all it's nonsense elements.....which most ppl won't get cuz they expect and enjoy typical stuff which permeates most of Indian TV.

-Swetha-kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you, Aichuu and Fatima!

Originally posted by lola610

OMG Fatima, these might be the BEST Laagi Tujhse Lagan sigs I've ever seen Shocked Feels like watching the show, and it's most beautiful scenes at that Day Dreaming My favs are the 2nd one from when he consoled her and that last hospital one... awwwwwwww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Mahi's an incredible actress, and each of the sigs more than did justice to her perfect expressions... not to mention your stunning coloring and always dead-on text choice ClapClapClapClapClapClap Keep rocking yaar, can't wait to see many more!!!

Btw are you open for suggestions? If you are I'll brb with some mytho pics LOL

Lola, that is so very sweet of you! Smile Thank you! I'm not up for any suggestions or requests right now though, sowieee! *pakdos kaan* 

Originally posted by Pianofied.

OoooOoo dude, I envy your writing! I'm sure you know how much of a great artist you are but when it comes to your writing, you leave me in awe every time. Your use of vocabulary and structure is amazing! I wish I had the power to describe anything and everything with such an ease :P And the picspam is breathtaking! I'm in love with the first one Day Dreaming

Thank you, Pianofied! LOL

Originally posted by psawyer

DUDE! Shocked fgorgeous! LOVE all the picspams, esp the first one....the text, the colourings, the way you've presented the story is fabulous. You can really see the passion you have for this story through your creations, which is why they all turn out so beautifully. This is why I love your creations so so much - as you said, you only make sigs on what you love and enjoy...so they never end up being just sigs. They are works of love, labour and art. It's like you capture your heart in them....no wonder there's magic in your fingers.

Mindblowing update Fatz....keep updating and making me awe at your genius Day Dreaming

Thanks, Vas Hug More like reading too much into it, I think sometimes LOL But I guess sometimes you connect with something in such a way that it does touch you deeply...and me, I toh waise bhi become immensely affectionate in phases about things that I like *sigh* :P

Originally posted by -Rinki-

OOOMGGGGG. After seeing your picspams, its like I wanna watch LTL. ShockedLike OMG all the pics are like WOAH. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The Payal sig/pic is like SO PRETTY! I was watching the video & oh god its so..good. Big smile 
I'm so watching LTL! LOL Thanks for making me do that LOL
& duuuuudeeee, you have skills. Cool I love your text style and everything (:

Nakku & Dutta look great together :) Oh my goooooddd, that hospital scene is great..Its truly amazing :) 
THATS IT!! This Monday, I'm gonna start watching LTL even if I don't understand anything. ROFL

Lovely updateee :)
- Rinky

Nooo, I really wouldn't recommend that you watch LTL starting from the current episodes! LOL It's going to test your patience so badly because the characters and story progress with painstaking detail, and to jhelofy and appreciate that at the same time, you kind of need to understand the depth and background to them...if you'd like, you can catch all their scenes from the beginning on the channel from which I posted those links (Rit435) or on OnlyMishal's channel on YT (in high quality). And if you think the hospital scene is great at first viewing WITHOUT knowing what all led up to it...man, you are going to love it if you see all the scenes and come back to it Tongue Thanks so much! Hug

Originally posted by nureat01

Finally you made the new gallery and how anti-climactic that I find out about it two days later after literally eating your head over making this??? Funny how it didn't occur to you to mention it in the zillion and one PMs that we had going back and forth, haan? :P 

The picspams are gorgeoussss.....you've captured the magic of those moments beautifully......LTL has a rare genius that way despite all it's nonsense elements.....which most ppl won't get cuz they expect and enjoy typical stuff which permeates most of Indian TV.

Word @ red...it's a difficult show to get into and jhelofy...but worth it...much much much more worth it than anything else on TV right now.

@bold ke liye rishwat: :smooch: :lol: Gussa matt khao :P

Edited by make-believe - 31 January 2011 at 2:37pm

lola610AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Dude, you need to post an updateTongue.....there's like TONS of backlog.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
congrats.. wooow sizzling
love all pic spam..

senorita

kabeeraspeaking

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
oh fati, fati

please update , kab tak hume intezaar mein rakhoge :)

kabeeraspeakingnotfadedaway

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
You guys asked for it...prepare for your computers to crash devil Maybe I will manage to bweak 'ze interwebs too LOLEvil Smile

Backlog Update! Party

Phew, now onto the non-LTL stuff Mr. Green

Madhuri in Devdas Day Dreaming One of my favourite songs...

Noley won Australian Open 2011 back in January Party

Freaking out about seatbelts in France LOL...

Lost...my favouritest character Smile

House MD...

Malaal...

Stock: lyrics from "Don't Worry About Me" - Break Ke Baad...

Anddddd, I think that's about it D'oh

Edited by make-believe - 14 March 2011 at 4:58pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sourire-neets_ltla little faithIpshitaatoothbrush13sub_rosasensodyne--SONEE--without-fathomgremlin.Pyari_Zahrapigbelly4myfeetkhushix-Preeti--Fivr-incandescenceSiddhi_-Seri-desigrl05itsAishburgerchaap.SidraAS..AreYaarnotfadedawaynadaanmasakalli

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
this one is gorgeous;

coloring on this is soo sooo prettty;

OMG! I love this song! suits this scene soo much! :D

Overall, AMAZING UPDATE! I love your coloring! & avis are soo simple yet unique (:

kabeeraspeaking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top