India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 38)

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
 i just noticed that your avi shows exactly how a fan feels when one of the other top players win but you have to respect them either way

wow the ranking system is confusing. ah well its refreshing having a new number one. we have tennis olympics to look forward to as well. they only get 20days break though. theres not much time between them..wimbledon came straight after the french open this year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
WOW beautiful stuff <3 loved the avix <3 text is too good !!!

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
update

A gif set for the Umera Ahmed FC:

Suits:

Sherlock (which I watched thanks to Jzee's recommendation!)

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 06 August 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5Ipshitaaneets_ltlMaz.MagadhSundariwithout-fathomNymeriaisomersburgerchaap.Sidra-Aliya-IlluminationSunshine Girl-Swetha-AreYaar

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug Reserved for reply, and I owe you a PM too! Until then, using one of the Sherlock sigs ;) How do you like the show?

Edited by lola610 - 06 August 2012 at 3:32pm

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug Reserved for reply, and I owe you a PM too! Until then, using one of the Sherlock sigs ;) How do you like the show?

Hug  I didn't think much of the first season but the second one was head and shoulders above it! Not blow-your-mind amazing, but definitely light, good fun! I like the characters of Watson, Mycroft, Moriarty...House we've already seen like Sherlock so that doesn't hold much novelty, especially because while Benedict Cumberbatch is a good actor, holding a candle up to Hugh Laurie is no short task, hmmm...

Hope you're doing well!

MagadhSundari

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
yay update - res! will comment after iftaar ...

EDITED

Fattyy! sorry for taking forever and a day to comment - but i have to say I was blown away by ur update as always!

starting from the top - the BB avis are hilarious! its been so long since i've seen that show (and i cant even remember the boss' name)... but his words of-the day omg i used to crack up soo much! and u picked such amazingly perfect moments to gif! same with ragini-aamir-jay ones! and if i forget to say it later - i love the coloring of the update - the sepia-ish look makes them even more unique!
and awww seeing a prem creation after so long - gosh KB as prem was epic! loved it!
i am soo glad to see that no update of urs is complete without some LTL! DN - i miss them so much! the expressions the scene - well chosen!
oooh i have loved ur DeS creations - even last time i loved ur avis! it was such a good show! sanam and mikaal/meekal (i can never figure out how his name is spelled LOL) looked great together! Doraha - awww i loved that show too!
i didnt recognize the last one - but love it nonetheless :)

And OMG i have to say the Umera Ahemad tribute avis/gifs are by far the highlight of the update! each one stunningly made - with perfect scene selections!! now i need to watch the rest of the serials - only seen 4 out of the 6...new task ahead of me! :)

and ahh suits stuff!!! I am sooo addicted to that show - havent really been watching any indian shows lately other than NBTNMKK - everything else has gotten so dull - but suits! my current obsession - and Jessica Pearson is so ferociously hot! I LOVE her! the sig is fabbb!!!! and harvey-jessica one is great as well! they are just so awesome together!

The sherlock ones are all stunning too! I havent seen the show - but will probably put that in my to watch list :) esp like the last one

and finally - the stock image - gorgeous as always!!!

Looking fwd to ur next update!!! :)

Edited by sidra2007 - 09 August 2012 at 11:54pm

kabeeraspeaking

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I don't know why, but your updates always manage to crash my computer or slow it in a way or another, regardless of the amount of stuff uploaded (though it's always worth it!). LOL 

Needless to say, everything is fantastic. Your minimal yet elegant colouring is always so captivating! I loveee the flow and softness you add in your creations. The UA gif set is hands down the best thing ever. I've only seen 2 of the shows of which you've made gifs of, but now I feel as though I must watch them all. Embarrassed

Hehehe, I love this scene. Mansoor reacting to his conversation with Haider and venting it all to Durr; "maine aisa gher zimidar insaan apni zindagi mein nahi dekha, tumne dekha?" to which she serenely replies "haan, maine dekha hai" and the rest of the conversation that follows was commendable.  Clap

Also, using one of the avis! Thanks!

Edited by burgerchaap - 07 August 2012 at 12:23am

kabeeraspeaking

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Wowww!!! This update is SO hard to pick from Fatima ji! So you've thrown in some StuPANdous Amarjeet moments LOL Some of BB and of course Grurdev Gyan LOL Man! This show with its comic timing - ignoring the rundown as and after it happened - was SUCH a fun watch! Honestly the inspiring movie wasn't half the class, obviously! They pulled on some fantastic actors - even though the irony was that most people stepped on for Eijaz, and he got the minimal role Tongue 

Anyway - so AJ is good to stand ID on my current mood status, so he goes to my profile avi! But can you please stack (horizontally) the 1st, 3rd, and 4th AJ avis? If they can be stacked of course... I totally want to use the whole BUNCH in the next rotation... 

But the HIGHLIGHT of the update is obviously Sherlock! By the way Fatima, I agree by the word to your take of Sherlock - and I'm going to spam your thread with more on the same now - since yayyy, you watched it!!! Hug 

So I personally watched the 2 seasons almost in a go. Like one on a Saturday and the next on the Sunday of the same. So I guess it didn't occur to me so explicitly that there was a marked gap between the two seasons - but there is. Quite a bit too. I think the second episodes of both seasons, for one thing, are... well, underwhelming by the general standard of the show. I was never a fan of the Baskervilles to begin with even in the book. The first episode of season 1 - for me - just counted more in terms of being eased into introductions, more than the plot itself, I guess... The finale was good. So yeh, first season was - not rummy (quoting Bertie Wooster) but well, not epic, really. The second season opened GREAT (I thought) with episode 1! Louise for me did sheer justice to the kind of character one imagines her to be... from reading Sherlock... In fact, even better in the sense of a contemporary portrayal I guess. Episode 2 - I already said.

But the "CROWN" of the Sherlock series so far is obviously the season 2 finale - and what a finale that has been! Clap Again, I agree. Moriarty, Mycroft, Watson stand out more for me. Sherlock IS Sherlock, and I guess my appreciation of him is greater because in my head the contest was straight up by the jarring portrayal of Rob Jr. from the movies, rather than Dear Mr. Inimitable House himself - but when you mention him yes, Cumberbatch is great, but he's not Hugh Laurie. Anyway - so that's also a lacking I find more explicit when you make that comparison, in general, I was happy with Sherlock, quite happy - but Moriarty, Moriarty, Moriarty - SO takes the cake!!! Clap  Andrew Scott TOTALLY deserved his Bafta! Embarrassed And can I say this Mycroft is SO MUCH MORE real than the clown in the movies. But then, the movies make an unintentional clown out of Sherlock himself, give us a Watson in Jude Law too overstepping for a Watson character... and I could go on! I see my extreme taking to the series is also, at least, partially out of sheer relief of the redemption it is to the movies! 

But finally to the Sherlock stuff. I totally drained out just about EVERY Sherlock account that exists on Tumblr to find SOMETHING worthy of the "honey you should see me in a crown" Moriarty moment - but everything - EVERY SINGLE THING - was so typical and cliche... it just didn't do justice! Of course, it had to take a "make-believer" to actually do Moriarty justice right Cool I laid eyes on that siggie, and I was IN LOVE... and I almost rushed to change my settings, but then I saw Mycroft and Sherlock - and much as I will admit Moriarty being my undisputed favorite - THAT siggie (now in my dabba Blushing) just SETS the mood of Sherlock (the fiction) into perspective! So.Much.Perspective! Clap 

Fantastic stuff - when is it not? I love the last end stock too - but there's just SO much to chose from this time... *happy content face* Going to come back to this update more than once! Approve

ps: I know, I know. What a scary length of a comment LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingNymeria

Go to top