Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 37)

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Joined: 10 June 2009
Posts: 2500

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Originally posted by anotheranfan

I knew you would make something out of that Suits scene :) You talked so much about it.. :)  I am going to use that one.. And what are these other shows.. The AV you are using seems like Pakistani drama, is it the one you recommended me to watch? I would probably be watching it after couple of more months when i get little breather at work though... 

Priii Hug Everyday I say to myself that today I will write to Pri about the third episode and you tapkofy here LOL Yeah, I couldn't help but make one on that moment...sigh. Oh my avi...yep, it's from a Pakistani show, but not Daam, that was the one I recommended. The same actress is in that show as well, so I just figured out why you would think so! LOL But dude, whenever it is that you get a breather, you need to start on S2 of Breaking Bad...I got my brother hooked on to it too about three-ish weeks ago and having just finished S3, he loveees it. I can't wait for you to watch :) 


Yes thats on my To Watch list... Just wishing i get the time.. i had watched the season 1 and i have totally loved it.. i remember you telling me that it was your least fav so i am guessing i am going to like the later seasons even more :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17555

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Oh My Gosh Fatima - seeing an update by you after so long  - gorgeous stuff!!!

i loved DeS and ur Avis & sig are amazing!!! and Suits - i am loving season 2!!! Fabb sig!!!! and LTL/Naku/Mahi ... so many memories... <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking-Swetha-

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 15170

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
looking through your previous updates i noticed you used to make creations on tennis..well Novak. I was just wondering whether you still make tennis creations and on anyone besides Nole?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13908

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Oh My Gosh Fatima - seeing an update by you after so long  - gorgeous stuff!!!

i loved DeS and ur Avis & sig are amazing!!! and Suits - i am loving season 2!!! Fabb sig!!!! and LTL/Naku/Mahi ... so many memories... <3

Hey Sidra, thank you! Nice to see  you after so long as well! Yep, Suits S2 is going well...I'm looking forward to the episode next week!

Originally posted by -Aliya-

looking through your previous updates i noticed you used to make creations on tennis..well Novak. I was just wondering whether you still make tennis creations and on anyone besides Nole?

I'm mainly only a Djokovic fan, so I don't have much motivation or reason to make anything on the other guys LOL But yes, I do watch tennis regularly...all the tourneys year round, but haven't really made anything on it in a while maybe because I've been busy or just generally lazy about everything, not just tennis LOL I'm assuming you watch tennis as well...are you a general fan or is there a specific player you support? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 15170

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
LOL ironic when your a Djokovic fan and i'm..not, to put it lightly. well his tennis is brilliant and he has improved vastly to become such a great player but i support Nadal. And Murray too but thats cuz i'm a Brit so thats expected :P  I don't know if you watched the Wimbledon final between Federer and Murray but it was emotional to watch because Britain expects so much from Murray but Federer is also a favorite at Wimbledon..but it was tear jerking to watch Murray near to tears in the end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13908

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

LOL ironic when your a Djokovic fan and i'm..not, to put it lightly. well his tennis is brilliant and he has improved vastly to become such a great player but i support Nadal. And Murray too but thats cuz i'm a Brit so thats expected :P  I don't know if you watched the Wimbledon final between Federer and Murray but it was emotional to watch because Britain expects so much from Murray but Federer is also a favorite at Wimbledon..but it was tear jerking to watch Murray near to tears in the end.

It's all good...the split between the top 4 guys is very polarizing and it's close to impossible that anyone who is a big fan of one of them harbours very great feelings towards the others LOL My brother is a sworn Fed fan so I did see the Wimbledon final LOL Was hoping it'd be Andy's time after all this while and all these expectations but hopefully he won't be too down on himself and making the final will only serve as more motivation for him. The pressure on him is ridiculous. 

Well, Nole is going to move down to #2 on Monday...I'm sure this was a big moment for Fed because he not only won a slam after two years but also regained the top spot after people had speculated and doubted so much about this being it. Good for him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 15170

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
oh yeah definitely, you have to still have great respect for those 4 players though no matter whether your a huge fan of one. you can't love tennis and hate those players. atleast not what they have brought to the game anyway.
LOL oh same situation here, had to watch the final because of my sibling too. Invited myself to emotional torment really - his speech in the end had me in tears. Murray did still make history whether he won it or not because its the first time a male british player has made it to wimbledon final after so many years and he's clearly improving because he had that first set and it was his first final as well. Federer made history too (again! :P) so a lot was on this final for both. but i think the ATP rankings aren't doing this right..Federer hadn't won a grand slam in so long and now all of a sudden because of one he's at top ranking? after Nole and Nadal won the others but their points hardly changed? whats with that? you know how the rankings work?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13908

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

oh yeah definitely, you have to still have great respect for those 4 players though no matter whether your a huge fan of one. you can't love tennis and hate those players. atleast not what they have brought to the game anyway.
LOL oh same situation here, had to watch the final because of my sibling too. Invited myself to emotional torment really - his speech in the end had me in tears. Murray did still make history whether he won it or not because its the first time a male british player has made it to wimbledon final after so many years and he's clearly improving because he had that first set and it was his first final as well. Federer made history too (again! :P) so a lot was on this final for both. but i think the ATP rankings aren't doing this right..Federer hadn't won a grand slam in so long and now all of a sudden because of one he's at top ranking? after Nole and Nadal won the others but their points hardly changed? whats with that? you know how the rankings work?

@bold: Very true, no matter what you think of their individual personalities, their games and the match-ups they can produce have to be applauded even by non-fans. 

The trio at the top have been neck-to-neck in terms of points which the ranking system is based on and there were scenarios at Wimbledon where Rafa could have taken #1 as well (had he won or Djoko lost before the semis, same case as Fed)...Nole sweeped last year but only won AO this year and didn't defend any of the clay masters that he'd won in 2011...he didn't defend Wimby either so it only makes sense that all those points drop off while Fed gains a very, very slight lead on both Nole and Rafa with the win here to go to #1. Depending on how Cincinnati and Toronto go, the two hard-court masters along with who takes USO will change who stays or takes the top spot. Hard courts are my favourite part of the year, so I'm really looking forward to it. 

Oh, the ranking system is based on points as I said before...each round you make has a certain number of points allotted to it, for ex. winning a GS final is worth a 2000 points...if you defend your previous year's performance, your points for that tournament remain the same...if you lose earlier, points drop off and you are left with points that correlate with the round you made it till...and if you win, you get the points added. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Game: Good Morning!! =D

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Mitesh.P   Replies: 63   Views: 2567

Mitesh.P 63 2567 04 January 2010 at 4:53am by -Dreamy_Girl-
Game: Design a Logo

2 3 4

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 27   Views: 3791

Ambrosia 27 3791 01 August 2009 at 9:25am by --arti--
Game: AS COLOUR BOOK

2 3 4 5

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 39   Views: 2754

Ambrosia 39 2754 11 June 2009 at 2:40pm by Jagavi_Naik
WHAT NEXT ::GAME:: =))

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: WildGloss   Replies: 48   Views: 2349

WildGloss 48 2349 11 August 2008 at 10:42am by Devotion.
Siggy help for me - Game for you all.

Author: -afghaniibabe   Replies: 2   Views: 430

-afghaniibabe 2 430 06 June 2008 at 11:48am by psawyer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index