India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 35)

-Gunners- IF-Dazzler
-Gunners-
-Gunners-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
brilliant update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
You are all too kind, thank you Hug

UPDATE:

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipshitaa-sourire-neets_ltl-Fivr--RD-anotheranfannimrahwithout-fathomburgerchaap.SidrahowzzatAisha.incandescence-Aliya-Sunshine Girl-Swetha-serendipity.sinamikaAreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
You're watching Suits and liking it enough to make stuff on it?! Okay then, on my to-be-watched this week list now! Cool

Don't recognize the rest of the shows (except that PST movie stuff) but it all still looks beautiful as ever!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Is Sherlock your kind of stuff to watch? If yes, please watch it!!! I would LOVE to have your stuff on that show in my dabba Fatty ji!!! And if you liked House as I once gathered you did, I think BBC's Sherlock can be quite up your lane... but of course I get duly warned about suggesting shows to you by Mash and Nur like now and then LOL Everytime I wonder if you'd watching some X show and make stuff on it that I could steal, basically - when they just come and paani phero over my ummedein point blank LOL 

kabeeraspeaking

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
you're amazing!
The colorings, style, uniqueness, and the scene selection.
ILY.
The DeS ones are epic
i LOVE how the avis have came out
The sig is just too good!
Keep it up! :D

kabeeraspeaking

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
YAYYY@ all DeS stuff..*dances*...I don't know what you do the avis, colouring and style wise, but it all looks sooo pretty Fatty. I loveee the sig I'm using...the text on it specially. And my avi too *sigh*. That SB's sig is beautiful too...I'm getting Dastaan deja vu. Andd I love that SP avi from the last scene too...next one that I'll use...ahh...*happy sigh* Fattyyy...tum itnii achii ho keh main kya bataoon. I couldn't come online yesterday to ask you NOT to post your update on Saturday but on Sunday...warna everyone would grab all the goodies first. But I guess I established a telepathic connection with you Cool

Areyyy a few days back only someone here on IF recommended me Suits...I even download two epis...par ab tak dekhne ka mauqa nahin mila...ab TUM dekh rahi ho toh I'll definitely give it a try...your taste in shows isn't that bad...

Oyeee JZ...pange na daalo tum yahan aa kar...when did we ever stop YOU to suggest anything to her. We just told you what she probably won't like...and that you recommend it yourself. Waise I was planning to watch BBC Sherlock...a close friend is eating my head over it...

Edit

Fattyyy...yeh sig toh gaib hogayi yaar...yeh kya horaha hai...Confused

Edited by incandescence - 01 July 2012 at 12:10pm

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

You're watching Suits and liking it enough to make stuff on it?! Okay then, on my to-be-watched this week list now! Cool

Don't recognize the rest of the shows (except that PST movie stuff) but it all still looks beautiful as ever!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Is Sherlock your kind of stuff to watch? If yes, please watch it!!! I would LOVE to have your stuff on that show in my dabba Fatty ji!!! And if you liked House as I once gathered you did, I think BBC's Sherlock can be quite up your lane... but of course I get duly warned about suggesting shows to you by Mash and Nur like now and then LOL Everytime I wonder if you'd watching some X show and make stuff on it that I could steal, basically - when they just come and paani phero over my ummedein point blank LOL 

Hey Jzee, thanks! Hug Arey, Suits toh I've been watching since the first season and I've made stuff on it before too LOL Dunno if it'll be up your alley, but I watch it for the mentor/prodigy relationship between the two lead guys. Rest, it's all pretty light-hearted...quick, witty stuff that makes for very easy watching.

I'm entirely free for a while so I'll try Sherlock out! Didn't specifically have any special motivation to see it lekin kuch karne ke liye nahi hai toh why not...let's see. I tried watching Downton Abbey about two-ish months ago in fact but even after 2/3 episodes I couldn't get hooked despite having heard deservingly rave reviews on it...being able to connect with something or not is a funny and unpredictable thing!

Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

you're amazing!
The colorings, style, uniqueness, and the scene selection.
ILY.
The DeS ones are epic
i LOVE how the avis have came out
The sig is just too good!
Keep it up! :D

Thank you! (:

-Swetha-

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

YAYYY@ all DeS stuff..*dances*...I don't know what you do the avis, colouring and style wise, but it all looks sooo pretty Fatty. I loveee the sig I'm using...the text on it specially. And my avi too *sigh*. That SB's sig is beautiful too...I'm getting Dastaan deja vu. Andd I love that SP avi from the last scene too...next one that I'll use...ahh...*happy sigh* Fattyyy...tum itnii achii ho keh main kya bataoon. I couldn't come online yesterday to ask you NOT to post your update on Saturday but on Sunday...warna everyone would grab all the goodies first. But I guess I established a telepathic connection with you Cool

Areyyy a few days back only someone here on IF recommended me Suits...I even download two epis...par ab tak dekhne ka mauqa nahin mila...ab TUM dekh rahi ho toh I'll definitely give it a try...your taste in shows isn't that bad...

Oyeee JZ...pange na daalo tum yahan aa kar...when did we ever stop YOU to suggest anything to her. We just told you what she probably won't like...and that you recommend it yourself. Waise I was planning to watch BBC Sherlock...a close friend is eating my head over it...

Ahhh, the SB pics that I made that black and white siggy from were absolutely breathtaking...I felt like an utter imbecile trying to come up with something to make out of them because NOTHING was leaving them as beautiful as they looked...the colours, the shots, everything. This was my lame attempt that I threw in here, but I have pakka saved those pictures in a folder to make something ACTUALLY as deservingly beautiful on them as they are...kuch na kuch toh banaoungi unpe warna mujhe sukoon nahi milega LOL

Aapke muh se itni tareef, Mash mohtarma...*adaabs* And aapke mutabiq my taste in shows isn't that bad...bas ji, meri zindagi toh hogayi safal  Like I was saying to Jzee, I dunno whether you'll like Suits or not either...it's hard to gauge if/how a connect forms, and koi masterpiece toh hai nahi yeh show ke main kahoon pakka whoever will watch it will get bowled over. Khair bowl karne waala toh hai hi nahi, it's easy going, fun stuff...and in fact, in terms of American TV, even a show that I do feel is a masterpiece, I'd be apprehensive in recommending it to someone else just because of how it is. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I find it hard to tell especially in terms of American tv ke who will like what or find what engaging...maybe it's due to the large array of different and yet at the same time all usual genres...who knows...anyways, if you see Suits, I'll find out about your reaction...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Oooh LOVE the PST sig...such a BRILLIANT BRILLIANT movie...so rarely do we find movies that are COMPLETE in every sense of the word these days...I was absolutely blown away by this one...the writing, the acting, the direction...just excellent stuff and the fact that it's a true story makes it all the more amazing...the epic journey of this one man. 

But you only made one? Ek do aur banaa deti yaar...there were many brilliant dialogues from PST in the movie waise toh...

Anyways, fab stuff as always...Sanam Baloch is looking ethereal in all those sigs/avis...and the dialogue on that sig with the old couple sitting there is just so touching. 

Hope you make some stock phir se...always look forward to those from  you :-) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking-Swetha-

Go to top