India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 33)

.lostinthought. IF-Rockerz
.lostinthought.
.lostinthought.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
awesome update, love Band Baaja using one of them! 

Edited by cherry... - 21 May 2012 at 5:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Kabeera ji - I'm not sure how soon you will pheel phor your phan-log and grace this place, but here's a copy paste of my spam post on Nur's gallery - 

Originally posted by without-fathom

ps: Why hasn't she updated her gallery in like lightyears now?! Okay I know that's unit of distance - agar time ka hota, toh utnaa beet chuka since she last posted. I think I'm going to spam her a pester note too - not like kuch hoga, but chinti ko bi effort to maarni padti hai ROFL

"She" is obviously you. Kabhi toh darshan do!!! 

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Update

'Aye Nakku...mat ro.'  Day Dreaming

Lyrics from the Satyamev Jayate title song

Lyrics from O Ri Chiraiya

Lyrics from Naav

Lyrics from Khabaram Raseeda

Lyrics from Yaadien...inspired by a character in Umera Ahmed's Aks...

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 02 June 2012 at 9:33pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltl-Gunners-.lostinthought.--SONEE--without-fathomMagadhSundariSobtiObsessioniwantitallburgerchaap.SidraincandescenceAisha.splnisomersSunshine Girl-Swetha-serendipity.sinamikaAreYaar

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
FIRST!

kabeeraspeaking

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
OMG EVERYTHING IS JUST UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFULLL
p.s my ex usernamewas -Mausam-

kabeeraspeaking

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
*speechless.. need to gather my wits all over again to comment with some semblance of coherence*  

*edit*

So I finally decided the one I wanted to use for now - Fatty yaar!!! Tum kya ho, kaise banati ho!!! This stuff is JUST NOT what one can pass off as amateur! The last one in your stocks is ... *overwhelming rush of adjectives none of which suffice* 

LOVED the SMJ sigg with the kid, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the one I'm using! 

Btw - I know this is lame, but can you translate the meaning of the words literally? I can figure the essence of them, mostly, but it would still be great to know exactly! Like maazi? And even the second line of the sigg I'm using? gosha-e-tanhai? 

Did I say? SO GLAD you showed up on the thread again, and I wish ALL your updates would be EVER so full of stocks!!! Like you do pretty much all your stuff amazingly - but the stock just takes the cake! It's like I keep telling Nur about her avis - tum log ke respective USPs!!! LOL

So yeh. I dunno if this comment was any better than I'd have done just gushing up straight - since I the proper adjective to define your update still successfully eludes me - but kuch toh samjhogi tum! Plus, I finally decided which one to use - choices, choices!!! 

Thank you again for updating Hug

Edited by without-fathom - 02 June 2012 at 10:23pm

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Eee the stock is justDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I have no words...saved ALL of it...totally gonna use soon...and the 'aye Nakku" sig *sigh*Day Dreaming

The visual in the 'ek teri yaad hai' sig...is it from the Satrangi Re song? It kinda reminds me of that bit when they're both inside these red cloth thingys...

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

OMG EVERYTHING IS JUST UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFULLL
p.s my ex usernamewas -Mausam-

Hey Fary! Thank you!

Originally posted by without-fathom

*speechless.. need to gather my wits all over again to comment with some semblance of coherence*  

*edit*

So I finally decided the one I wanted to use for now - Fatty yaar!!! Tum kya ho, kaise banati ho!!! This stuff is JUST NOT what one can pass off as amateur! The last one in your stocks is ... *overwhelming rush of adjectives none of which suffice* 

LOVED the SMJ sigg with the kid, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the one I'm using! 

Btw - I know this is lame, but can you translate the meaning of the words literally? I can figure the essence of them, mostly, but it would still be great to know exactly! Like maazi? And even the second line of the sigg I'm using? gosha-e-tanhai? 

Did I say? SO GLAD you showed up on the thread again, and I wish ALL your updates would be EVER so full of stocks!!! Like you do pretty much all your stuff amazingly - but the stock just takes the cake! It's like I keep telling Nur about her avis - tum log ke respective USPs!!! LOL

So yeh. I dunno if this comment was any better than I'd have done just gushing up straight - since I the proper adjective to define your update still successfully eludes me - but kuch toh samjhogi tum! Plus, I finally decided which one to use - choices, choices!!! 

Thank you again for updating Hug

Thank you for the lovely comment, as always, Jzee! Hug I think whatever is left of my dwindling updates is stock ke hi kaabil because mere liye kuch aur banane ke liye raha nahi LOL These songs, other songs...they're the only things that reel and conjure up images and feelings in my head...toh updates ka jo bhi hai, ab toh lag raha hai aapki wishes ke mutabiq ever so full of stock hi hoga! 

A translation of the text/lyrics...the Khabaram Raseed sigg...'ek teri yaad hai, aur ek gosha-e-tanhai hai'...all I have is a memory of you, and a lone corner of solitude. In the last one...maazi means past. 

And hey, it should be the other way around, no? Thank you for waking me up into an update LOL

Originally posted by AreYaar

Eee the stock is justDay Dreaming I have no words...saved ALL of it...totally gonna use soon...and the 'aye Nakku" sig *sigh*Day Dreaming

The visual in the 'ek teri yaad hai' sig...is it from the Satrangi Re song? It kinda reminds me of that bit when they're both inside these red cloth thingys...

Words ki kya zaroorat hai, itne saare emoticons hain na LOL Thank you! Oh, the picture...it's a woman in a ghoongat sitting by water. 

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 12 August 2012 at 12:15pm

Go to top