India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 31)

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
oye i LOVE ur new username.. :-)
gorgeous update, liked coloring and sizes
aww i LOVE sigs most

senorita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
OMG Fatty jee! It's been ages since I spoke with you. Main last week hi I think Mash ko bata rahi thie k I rarely get to speak with you after LTL. But it's good to see you update your gallery again.. Hug  Lol, and I love the new name.. LOL

Waise toh all of them are brilliant but I like the sig you made on Kahaani. That was an amazing movie! And the scene you picked for the avi was one of my favorite! That one and the one where he goes "Tumhe maut aik mazak lagti hai Vidya!".. I am definitely going to chori your Kahaani sig soon.. Day Dreaming

Edited by -Fivr- - 16 March 2012 at 1:31pm

kabeeraspeaking

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Fatiii... errr... Kabeera jiii ROFL Gotta add me to the ever growing list of fans of your new username... makes me wanna switch to deviprasad so I can match and rep my mytho love at the same time LOL j/k... anywho it's been forev!!! Missed you Hug How ya been? Seen/read/heard anything apart from Kahaani which we already know we mutually enjoyed? Catch up PM coming soon!

Until then... starting with the previous update since I forgot to edit my spot :X

In avis, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Veer Zaara ones... Aaya Tere Dar Pe Deewana is the highlight of the movie for me, hauntingly beautiful as qawwalis tend to be and the rain and their expressions just amplify it... hats off at making it sooo clear and vivid too!

Also love the first Person of Interest one... the show is growing on me, and I love the soft look you gave it in spite of it being such an intense scene.

Bipasha sig is lovelyyy, the bright and lively coloring makes the pic even prettier than it already is and the unique text style with it trailing off on the ends... too cool Cool Seeing this sig reminds me, do check out John's Aashayein if you haven't already... I watched it a couple of days ago out with absolutely no expectations since I am perfectly happy just staring at him while putting his movies on mute Day DreamingLOL it does have its flaws but it was unexpectedly quite an interesting watch, and in a newsflash for naysayers who think he's nothing but a pretty face (and a hot bod), this is the ultimate proof that they're wrong Clap His performance is pitch perfect, everything from the cynicism and gallows humor to the pain and that psychological transition he goes through as it approaches the end (makes you wonder, is this his decline or his upliftment?)... he portrays it all in such a beautifully fuss-freee way that you forget it's John Abraham you're watching. And methinks you'll appreciate the ambiguity with the little presumed-to-be miracle kid Govinda, very Locke-esque questions about faith vs. logic come to mind. The lyrics of the songs are the highlight (particularly Shukriya Zindagi and Chala Aaya Pyaar), here's hoping they inspire some stock and possibly other stuff for the next update Wink

And... whoa, sorry for the rant LOL Back to the update -

All the BBB stuf was excellent as always, love the pop art-ish look you give them with the bright blues and oranges... this one is my fav from that lot: http://i.imgur.com/4Ps43.png
Love the patta patti thing you do with both color and b/w, and their expressions in the pics you chose are really cute LOL

Liked the Dutta-Kala icons a bunch... appropriately dramatic :P

And in the stock, perfect choice of lyrics, especially in the wake having just lost that legendary voice. Really like this one a lot, the colors are beautiful: http://i.imgur.com/cixlV.png

Onto the new stuff...

That huge BBB avi you're using... loveee the bright and fun colors, and OMG how did you get it so clear Shocked Amazing! Sigs mein all the picspams are lovely, esp. the mauj wala... and this is my fav - again I loveee when you do the patta patti thing, gets me every time, and that rustic look is perfect for the really desi "Janakpuri chhap" ambiance of the movie LOL http://i.imgur.com/HfpCM.png

And of course of course of course Kahaani... now that I've confirmed this is you behind the new username, I know we know we both loved it from the review thread... what a refreshingly different Hindi movie after quite a while. Was hoping to see you make stuff on it and lo and behold! Loveee the footsies wala avi ROFL Gonna be using that right away. And the sig is beautiful, you made perfect use of the available stills and the emphasis on the red in the coloring brings to mind the Durga-centric imagery of the climax. Lovely job, will prob use this soon as well, and can't wait for more clips and caps to become available so we can see something on the saree meltdown as well as my fav "laundry didi" moment Wink

Stock is poetic and profound as always; I really love the second one a lot as I wasn't familiar with the line and it really struck a chord. And the overlapping image of the kids at the window makes it even more resonant. Really hope you get some inspiration from the Aashayein songs and I get stuff to steal off of that in the next round of stock.

All in all, perfection as always, no surprise coming from thee though it is always a surprise when you choose to share them with us since it's such a rare treat! More soon please! Loves Hug

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Kabeera - gracing us with an update after one whole lifetime Hug And OMGGG! You got Kahaani in here!!! *taps fingers impatiently waiting for gif heavy page to load up already* I LOVED the movie!!! Left a special reco note on one of the NBT threads Nur made, LOL, telling everyone to go watch it!!! Such a pleasant surprise watching a movie which relied primarily and first on its story writing, haina?! Not really the popular trend, sadly! 

Khair - I'm so glad you've updated - and you've got stock too (my page is still loading) so reserved to be back in a jiffy!

*edit* 

Stunning is never going to be half the word I need to use for your updates Fatima - really! Your creations, coloring, combination of caps - everything - just stunning freaking fantabulous... *runs into a trail of all such synonyms* Clap 

The stock - my hands down winner, like always. The second one has such a beautiful, beautiful quote! The first time I heard the word "baaz dafa" was in Malaal, and I had to ask a friend if it meant often or occasionally or something like that - but anyway, everytime I read the word - which is common enough I've learned - I remember the Zee dialogue, which also you glorified with one of my fave Malaal siggies by you!!! 

BBB - toh hona hi tha, Kabeera update mein LOL Love the siggies, and its awesome how you always find more stuff to make from this one! LOL On a side note - not Djoko?! Areyyy! 

Finally - Kahaani stuff looks ... aah! What new word can I use? Fantastic, like all your stuff MB! Now there's wayyy too much to choose from, but I know where to begin. The stock. Obviously - it like totally, totally wins over all else - I just never get enough of the quotes you couple with graphics, and the coloring and the complete package impact! 

Once more - Clap

Did I say? Dhan bhaag jo aapne yahan darshan diye  LOL

Hug

Jzee

Proof that I'm getting old and stale...your mile a minute lingo (why do I imagine you as a Geet from JMW types typing away effervescently behind the screen? LOL) leaves me pausing and wondering, Jzee LOL I'm guessing NBT is the show that you and Anu are watching? Pehle toh I was like bhai, yeh Nur kaun hai :scratch: Then I realized Mr. Green Slow, but not completely without wiring LOL Such a pair you two are, btw. Jo bhi dekhte ho, saath mein! LOL

Thank you for all the lovely words and their synonyms Hug Yep, Kahaani was good! Baaz dafa means sometimes...funny how kabhi kabhi is also another way to say that...but there's two different ways to express the same thing with no real difference between them. The full quote is even more beautiful...it goes: "Duniya ka koi darwaaza nahi hota jisay khol kar hum iss se bahar nikal jaayein. Duniya ki sirf khidkiyaan hoti hain, jin se hum bahar jhaank sakte hain. Baaz dafa yeh khidkiyaan duniya se bahar ka manzar dikhati hain...baaz dafa yeh apne andar ka manzar dikhane lagti hain...magar rehai aur firaar mein kabhi madad nahi detein." I couldn't have crammed that all in on there, warna bas chalta toh kisi tarhaan karne ki koshish karti LOL

About BBB...I think it has become some kind of a subconscious mission in my life or something to pakao people of that movie by sigging/avi-fying every possible moment from it LOL And Nole is trudging along low-key in Indian Wells...nothing gives to siggy-fy him recently :P 

Thank you once again! *flourishes* 

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

OMG WOWWW awsm fab stuff girlo <3 sooo love the colorng and styling..rocking creations !!!

Hey, thank you, Sunshine Girl! 

Sunshine Girl

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

I'm guessing NBT is the show that you and Anu are watching? Pehle toh I was like bhai, yeh Nur kaun hai :scratch: Then I realized Mr. Green Slow, but not completely without wiring LOL Such a pair you two are, btw. Jo bhi dekhte ho, saath mein! LOL

LOL technically the only two common shows we've really ardently watched are Gulaal and now NBTLOL...she isn't that taken in  by LTL for some reasonLOL

Wiring hai bhi toh faulty hi hai, kabeeraspeaking ji...majorly faultyTongue

Jzee christened me Nur on a lark...she's impulsive that way...so yes the Geet analogy is probably not far offLOL...express train hai puriLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 16 March 2012 at 10:51pm

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I've been staring at this one in Jzee's dabba and I thought you made it on request...lol

I freakin LOVE itDay Dreaming...Saved for future use for sure...btw I love the continuation of this line..."Tumse milke mausam badle...aur ho koi apna"...I wish you'd included that also...but I guess the visuals just work till the Mausam part...lol

Love all the BBB stuff too...I see you've already watched Kahaani...I want to watch it too...hopefully soon.

Aapko pasand aaya, mujhe aur kya chahiye? Mr. Green Arey, I put the entire thing there...actually, it goes..."Dhadkan, khwahish, baarish, boondein...aur ho koi apna...usse milke mausam badlein, aur lagay sab apna." I ate out a bit in the middle and the end thanks to creative license LOL Those bits have beautiful imagery and they are abstract too...so very sweetly sung, haina? One of his better songs.

You'll like Kahaani! Watch it whenever you has the times!

AreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL technically the only two common shows we've really ardently watched are Gulaal and now NBTLOL...she isn't that taken in  by LTL for some reasonLOL

Wiring hai bhi toh faulty hi hai, kabeeraspeaking ji...majorly faultyTongue

Jzee christened me Nur on a lark...she's impulsive that way...so yes the Geet analogy is probably not far offLOL...express train hai puriLOL

Arey, you guys used to watch that college kids waala show on Star Plus too, I remember! LTL toh probably because Jzee hadn't been around at that time...maybe if she had watched it when it was airing and while it was going on...easier to connect and be in the zone of shows as their stories are continuing along...jab bandd ho jaate hain toh uske baad I don't think uske liye similar enthusiasm can be summoned up. 

Yeah, I know wiring kaafi hadd tak khaarab hai, lekin hai toh sahi na? Mr. Green

Originally posted by incandescence

God, I can't stop staring at these two stock sigs...beautiful, beautiful colors. Of course I'm a bit partial towards the UA one...you should make more sigs of her quotes yaar. 

Waise either you are very, very humble about your creations or very arrogant about them, Fatima Bibi. If I didn't have this habit of searching Anu's posts after every few days, I would have never known that you updated. Had toh yeh hai keh you made a UA text sig and yet you didn't tell ME?! Insaan ko itna bhi be-murawat aur zalim nahin hona chahiye. Yeh koi tareeka hai...poori duniya tumhari creations use kar le phir mujhey pata chalta hai.

P.S...Doraha?

Dono mein se koi bhi nahi LOL I just don't feel like saying to someone ke maine update kiya and yeh woh, yaar...kisi ko dekhna hai toh they'll stumble upon it somehow or the other, na? And you stumbled, toh phir I am not so be-murawat and zalim after all :P 

Ah, I LOVE this quote...I think it has to be one of my favourites from her Day Dreaming Aur kitne hain UA ke...the absolute gems she writes...but they are comparatively so real...so raw...ke koi sigs unko justice nahi kar sakte. 

What about Doraha? LOL Hmm, I was indeed thinking of making something on it...that moment definitely when Sara is getting on the bike for the first time ROFL And the Carom waali moment at the end...and maybe the monologues? Dekhte hain!

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

oye i LOVE ur new username.. :-)
gorgeous update, liked coloring and sizes
aww i LOVE sigs most

senorita

Oye, thank you! :P 

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 16 March 2012 at 11:11pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Arey, you guys used to watch that college kids waala show on Star Plus too, I remember! LTL toh probably because Jzee hadn't been around at that time...maybe if she had watched it when it was airing and while it going on...easier to connect and be in the zone of shows as their stories are continuing along...jab bandd ho jaate hain toh uske baad I don't think uske liye similar enthusiasm can be summoned up. 

Yeah, I know wiring kaafi hadd tak khaarab hai, lekin hai toh sahi na? Mr. Green

Ughhh please don't remind me of that show *shudders* LOL...bad phase that was...anyways I never LOVED that show...I've liked NBT far more so far...Jzee and me quit that show around the same time for Gulaal...waise speaking of your shows end hone ke baad enthusiasm nahin rehta theory...it's funny but I've actually seen so many ppl discovering Gulaal after it ended and loving it...it was so short lived a show anyways...

Oh achha so those were the lyrics...yeah sorry I got a bit jumbled up...lol...I meant I wished you had included the 'aur ho koi apna' line...but yeah I guess it wouldn't have fit the visuals/might be too long.

Haan bhai hum toh shukar manaate hain ki HAI toh sahi thodi bahut wiring Madam ki :P

P.S. I love your random BBB stuff...you should keep on making it...it's always funLOL

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top