India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 30)

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@make-believe: really liked the Daam ones, and Ranveer-Anushka are pretty good too! Using..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
smashing update. liked the colorings u used. beautifully make sigs.
gorgeous avis

senorita

kabeeraspeaking

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Hello! Update after a long time! I loved the LTL icons Smile All of them are my favourite moments. Dutta's stance as he looks in the mirror had been running in my head recently whilst going to work and listening to music. It's this lyric from a song that unusually makes me think of Dutta, despite being from a female perspective:

"badla hai sheesha ya mein hogayee nayee" - the whole of idea of looking at oneself in the mirror when something happens that you think has changed you...dunno..was just stand out in that scene because it was Dutta.

And last week I watched that 'maine kab kahan ki mujhe tere charitra par shaq tha' scene...oh MR and MV! Just love love them together as DN Smile And just like Anu, the realisation scene for me, was also some fine acting by MR. Love the colourings for them all. They are some divine moments of LTL Fatty!

That kiss by Ranveer to Anushak is so cute haha! And the ghazal sigs are beautiful :)

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thank you for the kind and gracious comments! 

update

Wanted to do this one mostly for a picspam of Band Baaja Baraat Smile Right click and open in a new window to view in original size.

"Gannon se baccha le, please...partner bana le, please! Accha, partner nahi toh secretary? Assistant? Chal, peon hi bana le!" :rolls:

Bittoo and Shruti's mauj Smile

"Kuch correct nahi hai...sab wrong hai. Totally wrong."
"Right. Yehi right hai."
"Wrong! Wrong! Wrong"
"Avyein wrong wrong boli jaa raha hai? Reasoning de na."
"Wrong kyunke...wrong wrong hota hai, wrong right kaise ho sakta hai!?" WackoLOL

No idea what the hell this is LOL

Stock:

From Atif Aslam's Humrahi
Without text:

A quote from Amar Bail by Umera Ahmed

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltl-Fivr-ScatteredCastle.lostinthought.Maz.sensodynepigbelly4myfeetMagadhSundariisomersincandescence-Zarwulicious--Faith-burgerchaap.SidraSobtiObsession-Aliya-AS..Sunshine Girlserendipity.indiandoll89soundsofcedarnaadanmasakalliAreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Kabeera - gracing us with an update after one whole lifetime Hug And OMGGG! You got Kahaani in here!!! *taps fingers impatiently waiting for gif heavy page to load up already* I LOVED the movie!!! Left a special reco note on one of the NBT threads Nur made, LOL, telling everyone to go watch it!!! Such a pleasant surprise watching a movie which relied primarily and first on its story writing, haina?! Not really the popular trend, sadly! 

Khair - I'm so glad you've updated - and you've got stock too (my page is still loading) so reserved to be back in a jiffy!

*edit* 

Stunning is never going to be half the word I need to use for your updates Fatima - really! Your creations, coloring, combination of caps - everything - just stunning freaking fantabulous... *runs into a trail of all such synonyms* Clap 

The stock - my hands down winner, like always. The second one has such a beautiful, beautiful quote! The first time I heard the word "baaz dafa" was in Malaal, and I had to ask a friend if it meant often or occasionally or something like that - but anyway, everytime I read the word - which is common enough I've learned - I remember the Zee dialogue, which also you glorified with one of my fave Malaal siggies by you!!! 

BBB - toh hona hi tha, Kabeera update mein LOL Love the siggies, and its awesome how you always find more stuff to make from this one! LOL On a side note - not Djoko?! Areyyy! 

Finally - Kahaani stuff looks ... aah! What new word can I use? Fantastic, like all your stuff MB! Now there's wayyy too much to choose from, but I know where to begin. The stock. Obviously - it like totally, totally wins over all else - I just never get enough of the quotes you couple with graphics, and the coloring and the complete package impact! 

Once more - Clap

Did I say? Dhan bhaag jo aapne yahan darshan diye  LOL

Hug

Jzee

Edited by JZephyr - 16 March 2012 at 9:09am

kabeeraspeaking

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
OMG WOWWW awsm fab stuff girlo <3 sooo love the colorng and styling..rocking creations !!!

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I've been staring at this one in Jzee's dabba and I thought you made it on request...lol

I freakin LOVE itDay Dreaming...Saved for future use for sure...btw I love the continuation of this line..."Tumse milke mausam badle...aur ho koi apna"...I wish you'd included that also...but I guess the visuals just work till the Mausam part...lol

Love all the BBB stuff too...I see you've already watched Kahaani...I want to watch it too...hopefully soon.

kabeeraspeaking

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
God, I can't stop staring at these two stock sigs...beautiful, beautiful colors. Of course I'm a bit partial towards the UA one...you should make more sigs of her quotes yaar.

Waise either you are very, very humble about your creations or very arrogant about them, Fatima Bibi. If I didn't have this habit of searching Anu's posts after every few days, I would have never known that you updated. Had toh yeh hai keh you made a UA text sig and yet you didn't tell ME?! Insaan ko itna bhi be-murawat aur zalim nahin hona chahiye. Yeh koi tareeka hai...poori duniya tumhari creations use kar le phir mujhey pata chalta hai.

P.S...Doraha?

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top