India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 28)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
wooow BEAUTIFUL update,
liked avis coloring most. awww LOVED sigs alot

senorita

kabeeraspeaking

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
OMG eekss beautiful stuff !!! Thz one is my favourite !!!

kabeeraspeaking

-Shareen- Senior Member
-Shareen-
-Shareen-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Hi Dear, I'm Shareen. I Love Your Work.Can You Make more On Anushka and Pm me? 

kabeeraspeaking

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
R e s e r v e d

---edited---

Faticakesss Hug

Finally got back with this comment, so sorry for taking forever... I'd been neglecting IF in favor of life for a while LOL Spent my winter vacay outdoors rather than couped up with the lappy since, thanks to global warming, there was no snow to keep me inside. More haal chaal updates via PM soon.

First off, thank you so much for the avi help! I ended up downloading PS and learning that technique, and what people said was right - it's way easier! Especially since Animation Shop is no longer bundled with PSP and my computer only came with the latter... it all worked out, hopefully you'll stop by when I post the avis and agree LOL

Speaking of avis, of course I LOVED the AAA ones... such iconic moments ROFL I was using the big one with "ello ji sanam hum aa gaye" for the longest time after you posted them, reminded me of that one PM reply I sent you that started with that LOL Or was it a comment here in your shop? Anywho, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT Heart Here's hoping that there's more comedic gems in your next update, and that you post it SOON!

The Nole stuff is very classy as always Clap I like the second one in particular, that positioning and coloring is really striking.

The Anushka ones are so glamorous and beautiful... this one totally bowled me over, given the use of pink and the glittery princessy ishtylish look you gave it... haaye Day Dreaming More like it please!

And along with all your comedy creations, your poetic stock is always the highlight of the update. I've done a looottt of chakkars around avi-sig and I don't think anyone can pull off such creations with such depth and heart as you put into them. This time around, the technical side of the Shakespeare one has my applause - again with the glimmering look, and those dark brooding shadows... that whole contrast represents the quote beautifully. And the last one is the one that has my heart... I'm forever stuck in nostalgia for "bachpan ke din" even though they weren't that long ago, it does feel like they were since things move so fast... it really struck a chord with me. I've saved it to use as part of my screensaver, soon enough it's going to turn into a slideshow of nothing but your stock!

Rare as your updates are, they're always a memorable treat, so whenever you get a chance please do share some more with us. Loves Hug

Edited by lola610 - 18 January 2012 at 10:23pm

kabeeraspeaking

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I've yet to watch Andaz Apna Apna, and the fact it's labelled as a Bollywood classic makes it all the more embarrassing. The animations are superb, love the slight coloring you've added on to them. This one stands out the most for me;  <That is sheer perfection!

Edited by Pianofied. - 11 December 2011 at 7:16pm

kabeeraspeaking

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
FATIII Hug Finally active again so I edited my long overdue comment... now UPDATE SOON! pretty please Blushing

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you to everyone for the lovely and kind comments! 

update

Alt: 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltlchahaat.--SONEE--without-fathomsensodyneMagadhSundarilunza-Faith-burgerchaap-Zarwulicious-howzzat.khoobsurat.Sunshine GirlAS..-Fatima-indiandoll89soundsofcedarAreYaarSano88

Go to top