Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

This is breathtaking. You can easily make any type of photography look so good! Love the bright reds, oranges, and yellows. Your blending always makes me swoon...I mean, at first glance, it seems as if you only used 1 picture, but then when I look at the sig in a more careful and thorough manner, I'm left stunned at the discovery of several pictures in your sigs...How do you do it? πŸ˜³

Same can be applied for the rest of the stock. You seriously have an acquired skill at placing text, and that, too...so beautifully. πŸ˜Š

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Words ki kya zaroorat hai, itne saare emoticons hain na πŸ˜† Thank you! Oh, the picture...it's a woman in a ghoongat sitting by water. 

LOL oh ok...I guess my mind was working overtime and seeing other things...thanks for clarifying.

I just saw Vicky Donor today and absolutely loved it..."Greedy sperm...complicated sperm...unpredictable sperm"...LMAO...Annu Kapoor was a laugh riot in the movie...especially the little finger gesture he did as he described EVERYTHING in terms of spermπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Vicky's mom and daadi sitting together and drinking...EPIC STUFF🀣...I wish there was an avi of that somewhere...lol
spln thumbnail

This is gorgeous! πŸ‘ Using now 😊

cheers,
nj

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your update! πŸ˜^ infinity 

Baaki ki lambi chauri ramblings on the last few updates I'll pen down aaram se. Socha abhi ke liye aapke darbar mein apni choti si haazari lagaa doon. πŸ˜› Hope all is good on your end! πŸ€— 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are all too kind, thank you πŸ€—

UPDATE:

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You're watching Suits and liking it enough to make stuff on it?! Okay then, on my to-be-watched this week list now! πŸ˜Ž

Don't recognize the rest of the shows (except that PST movie stuff) but it all still looks beautiful as ever!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Is Sherlock your kind of stuff to watch? If yes, please watch it!!! I would LOVE to have your stuff on that show in my dabba Fatty ji!!! And if you liked House as I once gathered you did, I think BBC's Sherlock can be quite up your lane... but of course I get duly warned about suggesting shows to you by Mash and Nur like now and then πŸ˜† Everytime I wonder if you'd watching some X show and make stuff on it that I could steal, basically - when they just come and paani phero over my ummedein point blank πŸ˜† 

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
you're amazing!
The colorings, style, uniqueness, and the scene selection.
ILY.
The DeS ones are epic
i LOVE how the avis have came out
The sig is just too good!
Keep it up! :D
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
YAYYY@ all DeS stuff..*dances*...I don't know what you do the avis, colouring and style wise, but it all looks sooo pretty Fatty. I loveee the sig I'm using...the text on it specially. And my avi too *sigh*. That SB's sig is beautiful too...I'm getting Dastaan deja vu. Andd I love that SP avi from the last scene too...next one that I'll use...ahh...*happy sigh* Fattyyy...tum itnii achii ho keh main kya bataoon. I couldn't come online yesterday to ask you NOT to post your update on Saturday but on Sunday...warna everyone would grab all the goodies first. But I guess I established a telepathic connection with you πŸ˜Ž

Areyyy a few days back only someone here on IF recommended me Suits...I even download two epis...par ab tak dekhne ka mauqa nahin mila...ab TUM dekh rahi ho toh I'll definitely give it a try...your taste in shows isn't that bad...

Oyeee JZ...pange na daalo tum yahan aa kar...when did we ever stop YOU to suggest anything to her. We just told you what she probably won't like...and that you recommend it yourself. Waise I was planning to watch BBC Sherlock...a close friend is eating my head over it...

Edit

Fattyyy...yeh sig toh gaib hogayi yaar...yeh kya horaha hai...πŸ˜•
Edited by incandescence - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: without-fathom

You're watching Suits and liking it enough to make stuff on it?! Okay then, on my to-be-watched this week list now! πŸ˜Ž

Don't recognize the rest of the shows (except that PST movie stuff) but it all still looks beautiful as ever!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Is Sherlock your kind of stuff to watch? If yes, please watch it!!! I would LOVE to have your stuff on that show in my dabba Fatty ji!!! And if you liked House as I once gathered you did, I think BBC's Sherlock can be quite up your lane... but of course I get duly warned about suggesting shows to you by Mash and Nur like now and then πŸ˜† Everytime I wonder if you'd watching some X show and make stuff on it that I could steal, basically - when they just come and paani phero over my ummedein point blank πŸ˜† 

Hey Jzee, thanks! πŸ€— Arey, Suits toh I've been watching since the first season and I've made stuff on it before too πŸ˜† Dunno if it'll be up your alley, but I watch it for the mentor/prodigy relationship between the two lead guys. Rest, it's all pretty light-hearted...quick, witty stuff that makes for very easy watching.

I'm entirely free for a while so I'll try Sherlock out! Didn't specifically have any special motivation to see it lekin kuch karne ke liye nahi hai toh why not...let's see. I tried watching Downton Abbey about two-ish months ago in fact but even after 2/3 episodes I couldn't get hooked despite having heard deservingly rave reviews on it...being able to connect with something or not is a funny and unpredictable thing!

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

you're amazing!

The colorings, style, uniqueness, and the scene selection.
ILY.
The DeS ones are epic
i LOVE how the avis have came out
The sig is just too good!
Keep it up! :D

Thank you! (:
Originally posted by: incandescence

YAYYY@ all DeS stuff..*dances*...I don't know what you do the avis, colouring and style wise, but it all looks sooo pretty Fatty. I loveee the sig I'm using...the text on it specially. And my avi too *sigh*. That SB's sig is beautiful too...I'm getting Dastaan deja vu. Andd I love that SP avi from the last scene too...next one that I'll use...ahh...*happy sigh* Fattyyy...tum itnii achii ho keh main kya bataoon. I couldn't come online yesterday to ask you NOT to post your update on Saturday but on Sunday...warna everyone would grab all the goodies first. But I guess I established a telepathic connection with you πŸ˜Ž

Areyyy a few days back only someone here on IF recommended me Suits...I even download two epis...par ab tak dekhne ka mauqa nahin mila...ab TUM dekh rahi ho toh I'll definitely give it a try...your taste in shows isn't that bad...

Oyeee JZ...pange na daalo tum yahan aa kar...when did we ever stop YOU to suggest anything to her. We just told you what she probably won't like...and that you recommend it yourself. Waise I was planning to watch BBC Sherlock...a close friend is eating my head over it...

Ahhh, the SB pics that I made that black and white siggy from were absolutely breathtaking...I felt like an utter imbecile trying to come up with something to make out of them because NOTHING was leaving them as beautiful as they looked...the colours, the shots, everything. This was my lame attempt that I threw in here, but I have pakka saved those pictures in a folder to make something ACTUALLY as deservingly beautiful on them as they are...kuch na kuch toh banaoungi unpe warna mujhe sukoon nahi milega πŸ˜†

Aapke muh se itni tareef, Mash mohtarma...*adaabs* And aapke mutabiq my taste in shows isn't that bad...bas ji, meri zindagi toh hogayi safal  Like I was saying to Jzee, I dunno whether you'll like Suits or not either...it's hard to gauge if/how a connect forms, and koi masterpiece toh hai nahi yeh show ke main kahoon pakka whoever will watch it will get bowled over. Khair bowl karne waala toh hai hi nahi, it's easy going, fun stuff...and in fact, in terms of American TV, even a show that I do feel is a masterpiece, I'd be apprehensive in recommending it to someone else just because of how it is. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I find it hard to tell especially in terms of American tv ke who will like what or find what engaging...maybe it's due to the large array of different and yet at the same time all usual genres...who knows...anyways, if you see Suits, I'll find out about your reaction...πŸ˜†