India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 26)

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Oh no.. I came here looking for Humsafar avis lol I thought u made a few no? Acha dekhte hain.. Show jaisa bhi ho.. the OST has intrigued me enuf

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
udpate

Alt. 

Edited by make-believe - 01 October 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shareen--sourire-neets_ltltoothbrush13monakhan.sensodyne--SONEE--without-fathomkimmugremlin.-AmyyJimParsonschahaat.YusBee-Zarwulicious-sofiaaax.Aisha.-Faith-burgerchaap.Sidra.khoobsurat.AS..-Fatima-Sunshine Girlserendipity.indiandoll89AreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

How lucky am I now?! Cool LOL I log in and get to see your update! Big smile And then I'll dream about your beautiful stock! Day Dreaming

This one, I love! Where is this from? A movie? And I loveee mangoes!! LOL

Thank you for the fantabulosome update once again! Hug 

Edited by -sourire- - 02 October 2011 at 12:25am

kabeeraspeaking

-Zarwulicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zarwulicious-
-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
sighhh! humsafar stuff is already here.. sigjhhh! ishhh <3 m in loweee wid it like anything ...<3
anu siggies are simplyy breathtaking.. love love the syle n colouring! and andaz apna apna avi's r my myy hilariousssLOL

Edited by -Zarwulicious- - 02 October 2011 at 2:07am

kabeeraspeaking

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Fatima Hug 

Love love love this update! 

My first vote just has to go to your 'artsy' rendition of the Bard's genius! I love how the image and coloring you've chosen to give those words is such a different tangent from the original play these words come from! There's this contemporary world war hit town feel to it - giving the words a whole new 'picture' and 'story' to tell - dunno if I made sense, or if that's what you were even trying to project or not, but one word -  Fantastic! Clap 

And the AAA stuff LOL Oh I shall never get over this epic comedy, how many times can one go back watch it and topple over laughing? No count! LOL

The one teeny Bilaal Khan avi makes me want more - please memo that for next time? Oh his voice... now I need to hear some song! 

And before I end my comment - Oh My Good God Gracious. The Anushka siggie, this one http://i.imgur.com/TiX3S.png   - is like Shocked I'm ever so much in awe of how you bring in all those coloring and shading effects and still manage to make the little details stand out so powerfully distinct! Fatima, its simply, plainly, amazing! I don't know what 'professionals' do with this kind of stuff, but everytime I see one such piece in your update, I'm thinking, oh this is how it must be! Clap

Stock - apart from Bard's - classic as ever Smile As always, my personal favorite part of the update. 

And yes - Djoko could not be given a miss LOL I met another Djoko freak fan online somewhere and referred her to your creation page to check out stuff - maybe she'll stalk you one of these days LOL

And that's that. You know you're brilliant even if I don't repeat myself for the 46584734908120 time. So yeh. =)

xx
JZee

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Oh I love the stock stuffDay Dreaming In particular the last two sigs...I love the images you pick and what you do with them...remember what you said about Khushi's VMs? Well you have that quality with your sigs...the pictures you choose...especially for stock sigs...and the colorings/effects you put on them along with the texts...you make them a kind of a beautiful story that you just feel like staring at. I literally have a whole folder saved of your stock stuff which I love to pull out from time to time just to look at...lol

The Anushka sigs are gorgeousss...especially the first one...deffo one of her better photoshoots.

And special mention for these two icons from the hanging pictures scene

First one toh ofcourse is THE expression but I love Nakku's expression that you captured in the second one too...fab coloring too.

Can you make some icons on that other scene you were showing me caps of? The FR scene when he's got those genius expressions flitting across his face as he tells her she's not his Nakusha but you can see that the realization has dawned on him on some level...those were just gorgeous caps you took!

P.S. You are SUCH a Fawad phangurl :P haha

*edit:...UDpate?TongueLOL

Originally posted by make-believe

udpate

Edited by nureat01 - 02 October 2011 at 11:44am

kabeeraspeaking

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
so so so so gorgeous update love love love humsafar onez alot saving gonna use :) fawad is looking damn adorable

kabeeraspeaking

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG fatmaaa
yesss Humsafar stuff was REQUIREDDD!!! LOL
:P
thank you so muchhh!
My faves frm the update are ofc AAA, Humsafar and Quote sigs!
Love how anushka stuff has come out too!
Keep it up! :D

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top