India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 25)

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
After watching your Dastaan stuff, I can't believe that I just went and watched the entire 23 episodes of Dastaan in one freaking go! LOL  
It reminded me of how beautiful it was!

You're an artist,man! *Bows*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Yeah Anu, I think they'd make a great pair...probably the only person on TV that I can even begin to imagine him with. Rest fall short ten miles away even before that LOL And it isn't because she's a great actress or any such thing, in fact, she's just decent and I've seen the senti/melodramatic portions of YPNHK...nothing to write home about, but not cringe-worthy either. It's from a appearance/personality standpoint that I think they'd compliment each other. Not like it's going to happen in a million years, so that's that!

About stock...for sure if something occurs to me!

Really FattyLOL...simply appearance wise? There is no shortage of pretty girls...I didn't know you were THIS huge of a fangirl of hers...but chalo now I knowLOL

I personally want to see someone matching up to MR's acting abilities...tab koi baat bane...but hmmm that's just me.

Appearance wise hi karna hai toh Yami suited Gaurav perfectly enough...

Actually MV is a better actress than YamiLOL...she showed more nuance overall.  I did find some of Yami's scenes in YPNHK cringe-inducing...there was something odd about her crying styleLOL

Why won't it happen in a million years?? Tumne itne DIL se khwaaish ki hai toh shaayad yeh bhi poori ho jaaye...lage rahoLOL

P.S. Oh how could I forget to ask...are you going to make  a MERGED siggy of them now like you know who do?? Haan?? AwwwHeartLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 08 September 2011 at 10:32pm

kabeeraspeaking

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@make-believe: Yeay! I finally found your gallery.. *Hi-Five* so far I've only seen the avis you put up as your signature in the FC.. but OMG now Im speechless.. I dunno where to start. I loved the Daam, Roag, Qet, Dastaan.. even LTL looks good, even though I've never really watched the show..

If possible, can you make an avi from QeT from the confrontation scene between Moiz and Ayesha, where, Ayesha says she doesnt love him? I love that scene. That was one scene which was classic I think..

Keep up the good work! Hope to see lots more awesome stuff from you soon enough! :-)

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

After watching your Dastaan stuff, I can't believe that I just went and watched the entire 23 episodes of Dastaan in one freaking go! LOL  
It reminded me of how beautiful it was!

You're an artist,man! *Bows*

You watched all 23 episodes in one day? *bows down to you:worship: That is an achievement in and of itself! LOL Thanks, soul_angel!

Originally posted by nureat01

Really FattyLOL...simply appearance wise? There is no shortage of pretty girls...I didn't know you were THIS huge of a fangirl of hers...but chalo now I knowLOL

I personally want to see someone matching up to MR's acting abilities...tab koi baat bane...but hmmm that's just me.

Appearance wise hi karna hai toh Yami suited Gaurav perfectly enough...

Actually MV is a better actress than YamiLOL...she showed more nuance overall.  I did find some of Yami's scenes in YPNHK cringe-inducing...there was something odd about her crying styleLOL

Why won't it happen in a million years?? Tumne itne DIL se khwaaish ki hai toh shaayad yeh bhi poori ho jaaye...lage rahoLOL

P.S. Oh how could I forget to ask...are you going to make  a MERGED siggy of them now like you know who do?? Haan?? AwwwHeartLOL

There is a shortage of 'pretty girls'...because the rest of them fall short even appearance/personality-wise! And like I said, it's not because of acting abilities that I'm a 'fangirl' (?? LOL) of hers or I'd like to see her with MR, but rather because I think they would possibly compliment each other, just my opinion! Most MR fans probably wouldn't agree with it and deem her fit either! LOL

Merged siggies...ummm, you know quite well what I think of those Broken HeartLOL

Originally posted by howzzat

@make-believe: Yeay! I finally found your gallery.. *Hi-Five* so far I've only seen the avis you put up as your signature in the FC.. but OMG now Im speechless.. I dunno where to start. I loved the Daam, Roag, Qet, Dastaan.. even LTL looks good, even though I've never really watched the show..

If possible, can you make an avi from QeT from the confrontation scene between Moiz and Ayesha, where, Ayesha says she doesnt love him? I love that scene. That was one scene which was classic I think.. 

Keep up the good work! Hope to see lots more awesome stuff from you soon enough! :-)

Hey howzzat, thanks! The confrontation scene in QeT...yep, that was the scene of the show! If I can find a good quality video, will try to remember and make some!

Edited by make-believe - 08 September 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzatAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

There is a shortage of 'pretty girls'...because the rest of them fall short even appearance/personality-wise! And like I said, it's not because of acting abilities that I'm a 'fangirl' (?? LOL) of hers or I'd like to see her with MR, but rather because I think they would possibly compliment each other, just my opinion! Most MR fans probably wouldn't agree with it and deem her fit either! LOL

Merged siggies...ummm, you know quite well what I think of those Broken HeartLOL

I don't know, Fatty...you've really surprised me with your Yami-MR fandom so ab toh merged sigs bhi possible honi chahiyeTongueLOL...haven't seen you pairing up any other actresses with your fav. actors apart from this...you never said anything about MB ki alternate pairings ya Kavi ki or anyone elseLOL...and isn't that why ppl make these sigs?? Cuz they love to pair two ppl together?Tongue

Why won't most MR fans agree?? You've already got two votes right here from what I can seeLOL...I was just telling Mash the other day that I'd prefer him with a taller girl for a change but I didn't think of Yami...I actually still can't think of any girl from the current crop that I can see being cast opposite him...no one matches upLOL...what would you cast them together in??? Some "youth" show?? Cuz she can't emote beyond light courtship stuffLOL  Yes they'd look very good together appearance wise cuz they're both good looking ppl but wohi baat hai toh photoshoot hi kaafi haiLOL

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I don't know, Fatty...you've really surprised me with your Yami-MR fandom so ab toh merged sigs bhi possible honi chahiyeTongueLOL...haven't seen you pairing up any other actresses with your fav. actors apart from this...you never said anything about MB ki alternate pairings ya Kavi ki or anyone elseLOL...and isn't that why ppl make these sigs?? Cuz they love to pair two ppl together?Tongue

Why won't most MR fans agree?? You've already got two votes right here from what I can seeLOL...I was just telling Mash the other day that I'd prefer him with a taller girl for a change but I didn't think of Yami...I actually still can't think of any girl from the current crop that I can see being cast opposite him...no one matches upLOL...what would you cast them together in??? Some "youth" show?? Cuz she can't emote beyond light courtship stuffLOL  Yes they'd look very good together appearance wise cuz they're both good looking ppl but wohi baat hai toh photoshoot hi kaafi haiLOL

Arey CB, yeh fandom kahaan se aagaya, yaar LOL...it's just a thought, not some 'fantasy and dream pairing' or a ship that I'm mooning and day-dreaming over LOL It hasn't even occurred to me to think of a show to 'cast' them in or something I'd like to see them in if they could come together, etc. because that is a far-off thing as it is...mujhe toh woh bhi nahi khayaal aaya ke if something happens then more ifs kya hongein LOL 

With MB and Kavi, nothing has ever occurred to me...yeah, there's people they would play well off of as well or look good with as opposed to others that they wouldn't, so some or the other distinction can be made on that basis...but no one has to bother finding 'alternate' pairings anyways kyunki 1) they're never going to happen, and 2) these people don't want to show up on some show themselves toh ek aur bande ke saath aane ki hope khaak lagai jaaye! LOL And if MR comes back in some chindi show on TV, no matter with who, I'll be miffed...I can wait for something good...youth show, yeh show, iske saath show, uske saath show, falana show, dhimkana show, aaj kal ke sab shows...not up to mark for it LOL

AreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

The Malaal siggie leaves me in awe. Like plain, unadulterated awe. I wont even go into asking what software (I use Paint Shop Pro LOL) and tools you use (mostly just colouring and blending with a single or two textures...nothing fancy at all!),

^^ I promise I wasn't digging for that exclusive info - and I assure you, it wont help me much either LOL I'll be all content watching you do your 'not' fancy stuff with exponential increase in the frequency of its occurrence?! Cool

I loved Lily and Zenia's friendship as well, absolutely...like you said,  her BLUNT practicality is so easy to relate to! Her and Jawad were undoubtedly the most downright and straight-forward voices of reason in this show.

Oh yeh. I absolutely love that scene when Lil meets Jawad the first time - when Zee has brought them together so Lil can talk J out of Zee's 'lowe' - and then she goes and asks him when is he planning to talk to his parents ROFL  So much for Zee banking on either of these two! Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha LOL

Hmmm, MB just might be coming back! ;) <--- Shocked Is that inside info?! Please say there can be a good show on air again?! Post Gulaal is an empty frustrating void on TV! Although a good show takes more than one good actor to do the job, but its a start! 

And that scene from Delhi Belly ROFL Best and funniest scene in the movie, hands down! The only one that I actually laughed out loud at and continued to do so for a while LOL   <-- OMG! I found someone who doesn't plainly love the movie, period?! Or did I get your undertone wrong? I wont deny laughing every other second or so in the movie, but I really didn't walk out my 'impressed' self from an Aamir Khan production here. And it wasn't because the movie wasn't dead serious in theme - really - there was more to my somewhat dismissing opinion. But yes, This scene was epic. 

There's so many things which aren't showing up for me and I'm the one who uploaded them! *facepalm* Ah well! Yep, that scene between Abeer and Leher was very, very sweet...it's funny...sometimes the most simplest and subtlest of things are the sweetest. And yeah, they do indeed make one good-looking couple!

@ red - if only that fact became a more widely accepted and executed technique on TV?! Subtlety is the hardest of onscreen techniques to execute with finesse, for how deceptively 'un-dramatized' it can seem. Interestingly, also one of the most impressionable methods to make a point - for how not in your face it ends up being! If only the audience could appreciate its genius more! 

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Arey CB, yeh fandom kahaan se aagaya, yaar LOL...it's just a thought, not some 'fantasy and dream pairing' or a ship that I'm mooning and day-dreaming over LOL It hasn't even occurred to me to think of a show to 'cast' them in or something I'd like to see them in if they could come together, etc. because that is a far-off thing as it is...mujhe toh woh bhi nahi khayaal aaya ke if something happens then more ifs kya hongein LOL 

With MB and Kavi, nothing has ever occurred to me...yeah, there's people they would play well off of as well or look good with as opposed to others that they wouldn't, so some or the other distinction can be made on that basis...but no one has to bother finding 'alternate' pairings anyways kyunki 1) they're never going to happen, and 2) these people don't want to show up on some show themselves toh ek aur bande ke saath aane ki hope khaak lagai jaaye! LOL And if MR comes back in some chindi show on TV, no matter with who, I'll be miffed...I can wait for something good...youth show, yeh show, iske saath show, uske saath show, falana show, dhimkana show, aaj kal ke sab shows...not up to mark for it LOL

Evil Smile  I was just enjoying doing your khichaayee aeveinnnEvil SmileLOL...I didn't mean half of itLOL

Oh except for the fact that I really can't picture any girl matching up to MR on TV as of now...I think I'm being too finicky but kya karunLOL...yeah he better not come back in a chindi show...given his track record, chances toh kam hain but then I start to remember those interviews of his where he's excitedly chattering about trying EVERYTHING in bolly tolly kolly pata nahin kya kyaLOL...TV is just going from bad to worse...I really want him to get a good movie. But this banda is busy cooking PRAWNS insteadLOL

@Jzee: There was an article out a week or so back...MB may be back in a new show called 'amar prem'LOL...and honestly the storyline sounds maha cliched and lame at this point so I'd advise you not to expect any Gulaal level of show hereLOL

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top