India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 24)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Oh wow, you updated LOL LTL has avis this time hmm? Haha, but I like the moments you chose to capture. Jaane Kya Baat Hai has such a classy, old is gold romantic vibe to it and picturised on DN, toh it's heavenly Day Dreaming As you know, I have been raving about that scene where Dutta finds Naku in his room, and that was such a lovely moment again, where Naku slides the locket under the pillow. Another line I TOTALLY forgot to mention by Dutta was 'kai aadete choot ti nahi' and I felt like pulling his cheeks LOL He's such an adorable during those scenes Embarrassed

So you watched Swades I'm guessing recently? Coz I did a week ago and I loved it! I remember as a kid, I got loads of Bollywood DVDs during the winter and I used to run into the loft every evening where I had a small TV/DVD set and I played Swades on it. Tab I know I liked it but didn't understand the meaning of it, as I was still a bacha. So I decided to watch it again, because SRK doing something with bijli vijli had me intrigued LOL It's such a beautifully made film Day Dreaming The location of Charanpur was actually used for the film Gangajaal with Ajay Devgan as well. Great cinematography there, such a tranquil and earthy place with the temple where Luva and Kusha's feet were shown. And so I love that siggie of yours where you've used Geeta and Mohan dipping their feet into the water. Such an endearing moment there! I love the songs as well, especially 'Yun Hi Chala Chal Rahi.' Other fav moments were with the postman (what can I do...for you?) LOL and the guy who wanted to have a dhaba in USA LOL Some of the dialogues were really well penned especially when Kaveri Amma talks of being stuck between going with Mohan and staying with Geeta - ice melting and mixing within it's own water analogy. But what had me thinking of the film for a few days was Mohan going to get money off that poor family. He makes such a long journey and gains such a valuable insight into how much the poorer communities were suffering. His whole outlook as an NRI changes completely, and I guess that, coupled with other sweet moments with the village people, brought him back to India again. I was also fascinated with the spices wooden box given by Geeta to him. Such a standout moment. Adored that touch.

Yami looks pretty, now we just need her to act with MR LOL Really beautiful siggie there, her smile stands out.
I haven't seen Guru...but the avis you capture convey a really lovely relationship. I shall have to watch this movie.
Saba Qamar is a really beautiful woman. Love her outfits and jewellery. Never seen the show, but her beauty is enough to make any siggie look stunning, with the added jadoo in your hands.

Wonderful update Fatty! It was a variety of things - procrastination update sort of thing LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Look who's back and how! Shocked

Thank you missy, for gracing your thread LOL was long awaited - but can I begin with a rant? no stock?! Disapprove I LOVE your stocks so very much. Please make some soon? Where soon implies the usual meaning from Oxford? 

The Malaal siggie leaves me in awe. Like plain, unadulterated awe. I wont even go into asking what software and tools you use, but the way you merge all the characters and scenes for each siggie, not to forget the coloring, is just amazing! Malaal stands out for me, only more so because I've seen the series and know the characters. Like Nur, I want to blob out Dear Mr. Jerk... but I look past him and focus on the footage you have given Lil and Zee - I have to confess watching those two together was a huge sense of deja vu to me. Lil and I could exchange faces and be the same people - just about anyday! LOL Everytime she was patronizing and 'looking-out' I was shaking head at the insufferable 'need' to take control LOL 

PM Stuff is HOWL-arious! Specially the head ache to tumor transform - oh these two were such a riot in their un-soap-operaish phase! Probably the rare instance of Kekta thinking out of the box - but major credit to Bohra. Clap Why did he not come back with his powerhouse of talent again? One of these days I will let transiently dismiss my high peaking GK fandom and use the PM siggie. Really - they are two awesome to not show off! LOL As is your creation of the two =)

And that scene from Delhi Belly ROFL

Stuff from the other movies - Swades, Guru, SKD - your color tones actually create a kind of mood that fits the creations from these movies! 

Again - please post some stock soon? 

xx
JZee

*edit* 

The YPNHK stuff never opened for me first time - but I cam back to nihaaro your stuff again Blushing and saw this - http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab108/ftm_ca/L.gif  - oh there were those good early days on this show before the saas bahu melodrama gained so much blood! These two looked so good together - Yami and Gaurav, sigh! 

Edited by JZephyr - 08 September 2011 at 5:29pm

kabeeraspeaking

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Sooo I loved the House stuff on the previous update! Day Dreaming 

And loved all the Pakistani drama waale sigs too...totally marvelous! And one thing that I really liked is how you have used the titles of the shows in Arabic language (right?). Lovely! Smile

Thank you, madam artista...for making such beautiful stuff and for sharing it! SmileHug

Edited by -sourire- - 08 September 2011 at 9:09pm

kabeeraspeaking

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
your updates are worth the wait.  the end.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodynekabeeraspeakingserendipity.AreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you Rummy, Zarwa, and zaryaabJuhi1b8! Smile

Originally posted by -Sofia-

FABBB UPDATE =D
I REALLY LOVED PAKISTANI DRAMA WOR K=D
If possible do make some from Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saya
of Hira-Mazar
and Hira and Sami Khan (i cant remember his name in the drama ) x

Thanks a lot, Sofia! I haven't watched ZDTGS, so I'm clueless about who these characters are! In fact, it's usually only Umera Ahmed shows that I stick to and Roag/Dastaan were just exceptions between them...

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

OMGGG Like WHAT WHAT WHATTT aree youu dudetteee?!
MURDERERRR! omg i LOVEE this updateee
PREM MUKTI, DAAM, DAASTAAN. MALAAL, QET, ROAG, LOVE STORY, SQ
GODDD Stern Smile ^^^these are ALL my faves and i LOVE you mannn
amazingg
i'll have to use EVERYTHINGG again! Day Dreaming u update 1ce a year but the year long we wait is so worth it Blushing
THANKK YOUU FATYYY! [>D:<]

i LOVEEEDDD the scene, where Hassan teases suraiyya khalaaa LOOL :P k SALEEM AYA THAA haha it was cuuteee, i LOVE LOVE LOVE saba qamar Stern Smile shes an epitome of gorgeousness!!!! Stern Smile
Daam sig says so much Day Dreaming
i LOVEEE the avi u made for when suraiyya and bano accidentally put the bucket of water on suraiyya's susar! ROFL Godd saba's acting after that scene was so so so cute, EPIC!

imma use prem mukti, then daastaan stuff, then daam Stern Smile
and then the othersss
LOVE YOU

could i post these in the PSF creations gallery?!
or you do it!? please! :D

ur awesome! Love you! Heart

Update once a year? Liesss! LOL I'm so glad you remember that scene where Hassan teases Suraiya on purpose by acting thick..."Kaun woh!? AACCCHA SALEEEM AYAAA THAAA!" :rolls: I crack up just thinking of it! LOL Yep, Saba Qamar really is beautiful. And you're more than welcome to post them in the PSF section if you'd like to, anytime! Super thanks for all the lovely words!

Edited by make-believe - 08 September 2011 at 9:14pm

serendipity.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Fatty, you seriously want Yami opposite MR?? Confused

Have you seen ALL of YPNHK by any chance?? I mean the melodramatic portions concerning Leher's wedding and her post married life...I think you might want to rethink...lol

She's a damn gorgeous girl and quite charming too but I'm not too sure on the acting front...she  falls short in the histrionics department.

I'm going to second Jzee in hoping for more stock stuff from you soon too if you feel upto itSmile

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Oh wow, you updated LOL LTL has avis this time hmm? It wasn't intentional at all, just ended up happening...as it is, I feel a little jaded towards making siggys recently...all the other sigs in this update I'd made a while ago. Haha, but I like the moments you chose to capture. Jaane Kya Baat Hai has such a classy, old is gold romantic vibe to it and picturised on DN, toh it's heavenly Day Dreaming I was watching Jaane Kya Baat Hai a long time ago, sometime in June maybe...and previously I'd been indifferent to it, but this time like you said, the old, slow vibe to it was classy, interesting...and the song too, very beautiful! As you know, I have been raving about that scene where Dutta finds Naku in his room, and that was such a lovely moment again, where Naku slides the locket under the pillow. Another line I TOTALLY forgot to mention by Dutta was 'kai aadete choot ti nahi' and I felt like pulling his cheeks LOL He's such an adorable during those scenes Embarrassed Yeah, I saw that! That's one scene that I remember everyone LOVED :) For a long, long time. The moment with the locket is my favourite apart from Dutta's dialogues, how he apologizes to Nakku ever so awkwardly and self-deprecatingly :) Can't remember for the life of me who I had said it to or when, but my exact words were that the moment with the locket is SO intimate. And everything that happens between them there, the silent exchange of looks, feelings, emotions...it can't be called anything but intimate. The fact he slept with that locket...it was in his unmade bed...she found it there, and how MV emoted that 'overwhelmed/surprised/smiling' look there...how Dutta was sort of pleased that she'd seen it because it wordlessly expressed everything he felt...as if he wanted her to know that it was there. The amount that was said there without being said is just unexplainable... 

So you watched Swades I'm guessing recently? Coz I did a week ago and I loved it! I remember as a kid, I got loads of Bollywood DVDs during the winter and I used to run into the loft every evening where I had a small TV/DVD set and I played Swades on it. Tab I know I liked it but didn't understand the meaning of it, as I was still a bacha. So I decided to watch it again, because SRK doing something with bijli vijli had me intrigued LOL It's such a beautifully made film Day Dreaming The location of Charanpur was actually used for the film Gangajaal with Ajay Devgan as well. Great cinematography there, such a tranquil and earthy place with the temple where Luva and Kusha's feet were shown. And so I love that siggie of yours where you've used Geeta and Mohan dipping their feet into the water. Such an endearing moment there! I love the songs as well, especially 'Yun Hi Chala Chal Rahi.' Other fav moments were with the postman (what can I do...for you?) LOL and the guy who wanted to have a dhaba in USA LOL Some of the dialogues were really well penned especially when Kaveri Amma talks of being stuck between going with Mohan and staying with Geeta - ice melting and mixing within it's own water analogy. But what had me thinking of the film for a few days was Mohan going to get money off that poor family. He makes such a long journey and gains such a valuable insight into how much the poorer communities were suffering. His whole outlook as an NRI changes completely, and I guess that, coupled with other sweet moments with the village people, brought him back to India again. I was also fascinated with the spices wooden box given by Geeta to him. Such a standout moment. Adored that touch. Yeah, I watched Swades a month ago almost now, I think...Anu had been telling me to for a while, and then I finally got around to it (and a few other movies as well) during that while that I was free...it was definitely so artistically and SUBTLY made...for sure. That trip Mohan makes to the farmer's land was definitely the high point of the movie...so MANY emotions and such an internal reflection in that bit, which was portrayed excellently by SRK...nothing OTT...so much simplicity. I loveeed the postman as well...he was my favourite character Mr. Green Like that time when he wanted to get internet in the village...epic LOL Another one of my favourite scenes was that moment when Mohan gives a piece of his mind, what he really thinks, to the village panchayat...it was so well-written...fantastically penned dialogues like you said...loved everything he said to the T. Plus, ARR's background score made this movie a hands-down CLASSIC!

Yami looks pretty, now we just need her to act with MR LOL Really beautiful siggie there, her smile stands out. :P :P :P
I haven't seen Guru...but the avis you capture convey a really lovely relationship. I shall have to watch this movie. Yeah, if you watch it, tell me...there were some bits in it that I loved! And some were a little watered down, but apart from that, what stood out to me in this movie like Swades too was the ARTISTRY of the moments...just beautifully crafted characters, interactions, dialogues...and once again, an ARR score :worship:
Saba Qamar is a really beautiful woman. Love her outfits and jewellery. Never seen the show, but her beauty is enough to make any siggie look stunning, with the added jadoo in your hands. Oh yes, she is! There's been some shots in that show (Dastaan) in which she actually seems PERFECT...literally...the angles she's been captured from make it look like her features are flawless...in size, shape, softness, curve, etc. She is the definition of conventional beauty.

Wonderful update Fatty! It was a variety of things - procrastination update sort of thing LOL Thanks hai jee! LOL And procrastination...that is the way of my life, no? LOL *trying to change though, honestly!*

Originally posted by JZephyr

Look who's back and how! Shocked 

Thank you missy, for gracing your thread LOL was long awaited *bows down* You're welcome, you're welcome! :P LOL - but can I begin with a rant? no stock?! Disapprove I LOVE your stocks so very much. Please make some soon? Where soon implies the usual meaning from Oxford? I didn't make anything special, you're right, hm! Didn't come across anything that made me want to, you know...let's see if something happens next time, whenever that will be!

The Malaal siggie leaves me in awe. Like plain, unadulterated awe. I wont even go into asking what software (I use Paint Shop Pro LOL) and tools you use (mostly just colouring and blending with a single or two textures...nothing fancy at all!), but the way you merge all the characters and scenes for each siggie, not to forget the coloring, is just amazing! Malaal stands out for me, only more so because I've seen the series and know the characters. Like Nur, I want to blob out Dear Mr. Jerk Ah, I was going more for 'show' siggies, like mini-posters, and Danish is a huge part of the show, whether liked or disliked...and a show is a show is a show with all its good and bad, nai? So thus his presence...though unappreciated, the ostracized man that he is LOL  ... but I look past him and focus on the footage you have given Lil and Zee - I have to confess watching those two together was a huge sense of deja vu to me. Lil and I could exchange faces and be the same people - just about anyday! LOL Everytime she was patronizing and 'looking-out' I was shaking head at the insufferable 'need' to take control LOL  I loved Lily and Zenia's friendship as well, absolutely...like you said,  her BLUNT practicality is so easy to relate to! Her and Jawad were undoubtedly the most downright and straight-forward voices of reason in this show.

PM Stuff is HOWL-arious! Specially the head ache to tumor transform - oh these two were such a riot in their un-soap-operaish phase! Probably the rare instance of Kekta thinking out of the box - but major credit to Bohra. Clap Why did he not come back with his powerhouse of talent again? One of these days I will let transiently dismiss my high peaking GK fandom and use the PM siggie. Really - they are two awesome to not show off! LOL As is your creation of the two =) Hmmm, MB just might be coming back! ;)

And that scene from Delhi Belly ROFL Best and funniest scene in the movie, hands down! The only one that I actually laughed out loud at and continued to do so for a while LOL 

Stuff from the other movies - Swades, Guru, SKD - your color tones actually create a kind of mood that fits the creations from these movies! Thank you, Jzee! You are as generous and kind as always with your lovely words :hatoff:

Again - please post some stock soon? 

xx
JZee

*edit* 

The YPNHK stuff never opened for me first time - but I cam back to nihaaro your stuff again Blushing and saw this - http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab108/ftm_ca/L.gif  - oh there were those good early days on this show before the saas bahu melodrama gained so much blood! These two looked so good together - Yami and Gaurav, sigh!  There's so many things which aren't showing up for me and I'm the one who uploaded them! *facepalm* Ah well! Yep, that scene between Abeer and Leher was very, very sweet...it's funny...sometimes the most simplest and subtlest of things are the sweetest. And yeah, they do indeed make one good-looking couple!

Edited by make-believe - 08 September 2011 at 10:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlwithout-fathom

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sourire-

Sooo I loved the House stuff on the previous update! Day Dreaming 

One of my favourite moments among the many others...this is a guy leading a camp of stranded 'refugees' you can say...and the resolve, spirit and determination that he has, that he shows in times when everyone is in loss, great dialogues and delivery...just bow down kind of stuff...

And loved all the Pakistani drama waale sigs too...totally marvelous! And one thing that I really liked is how you have used the titles of the shows in Arabic language (right?). Lovely! Smile They're in Urdu, from the title montages of the respective shows, in fact! Arabic and Urdu share the same scripts though, so you weren't far off!

Thank you, madam artista...for making such beautiful stuff and for sharing it! SmileHug All thanks to you for dropping by with such a painstakingly sweet comment, Param! 
Hug

Originally posted by desigrl05

your updates are worth the wait.  the end.

Thank you, Jhanvi! LOL

Originally posted by nureat01

Fatty, you seriously want Yami opposite MR?? Confused

Have you seen ALL of YPNHK by any chance?? I mean the melodramatic portions concerning Leher's wedding and her post married life...I think you might want to rethink...lol

She's a damn gorgeous girl and quite charming too but I'm not too sure on the acting front...she  falls short in the histrionics department. 

I'm going to second Jzee in hoping for more stock stuff from you soon too if you feel upto itSmile

Yeah Anu, I think they'd make a great pair...probably the only person on TV that I can even begin to imagine him with. Rest fall short ten miles away even before that LOL And it isn't because she's a great actress or any such thing, in fact, she's just decent and I've seen the senti/melodramatic portions of YPNHK...nothing to write home about, but not cringe-worthy either. It's from a appearance/personality standpoint that I think they'd compliment each other. Not like it's going to happen in a million years, so that's that!

About stock...for sure if something occurs to me!

Edited by make-believe - 08 September 2011 at 10:31pm
Profile Search PM Buddy

-sourire-

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top