makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 44

Page 1
Page   of 44
Page 3 Page 44

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
CONGOOOOO ON NEW GALLERY =D XXXX

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
WOOHOO! DancingDancingDancingDancing

Finally, madam is back! Cool Fattibandar, do NOT make me wait this long for an update, k?

kabeeraspeaking

-Rinki-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinki-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hailaa, I was going through your 1st shop & woah its fab! Big smile Congo on your 2nd gall, hope you have many more :)

kabeeraspeaking

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
congratz on the 2nd gall hun Hug

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you, guys! Griha-pravesh of this gallery with...

PICSPAM TIME!!!!

Ok, *ahem* calming down on the exclamation marks LOL...I've wanted to do a picspam on some of my favourite scenes and moments from LTL for a while now...it was something on which I'd started working some time back and so I finally decided to finish and post it. For those of you who find themselves intrigued by any chance and would like to view the actual scenes...I've put in the links (credited to the very awesome Ritz!) Feel free to be more than intrigued btw :P And post any thoughts, comments or questions if you'd like! They're sorted in chronological order...from the earliest to latest, enjoy!

Nakku comes to return her mangalsutra
to Dutta after he sets her free from their marriage...

Amazing dialogues and an amazing display of conflict through mere silence...
"Na tu samajh aayi, na samajh aaya yeh dil." Day Dreaming

The most profound and meaningful mindtrip I have seen on Indian Television...
Ambar Pe Milte Hain...

A picturization symbolizing how Nakku takes Dutta away from his life of violence, betrayal and deceit to literally the Garden of Eden, a land which offers him the peace and beauty he has never known but always searched for...Smile

Dutta finds Nakku in Anna's den...

You know how there's just some scenes where it seems like everything comes together? Which tangibly make you feel the emotions being conveyed as if they are in the form of a living, breathing body? Which overwhelm and hold you? This is one of those moments...the first time that the concept of this show –beyond appearances –really and truly got through and touched me...it has a soul that is indescribable, for which divine seems to be the only word really...Day Dreaming (<--- even this emoticon doesn't do it justice...seriously LOL)

Dutta brings a payal for Nakku...

One of the lighter and softer moments between Dutta and Nakku....which are so, so rare. Just seeing those smiles on their faces, their shyness, their simplicity and lack of pretence, their affection and deep adoration for each other...how do they make it so meaningful even despite the cliches? Smile

Dutta's denial and then realization...that his koyel Nakku isn't...who she is....

This isn't even a scene...it's only a small moment in the extended sequence of Nakusha's face revelation, but MR's expressions...that denial changing into horrific realization and acceptance in the matter of a few seconds, once again just through silence...it bowled me over then, and it reminds me again and again of what a master this man is at the art of expressing and transitioning through the most minute of emotions... 

Dutta finds pictures of Nakku hanging everywhere in his room...

And again, amazing dialogues, delivery, angst...one of MR's best performances on the show and MV never looked more like a broken and fragile angel.

Nakku's bullet wound is operated on after she saves Dutta's life...

Talking of divine moments Tongue I'm not even going to try to say anything about this one...Day Dreaming

Will post all the logged back stuff soon! Hope no one died of boredom while scrolling through this one...especially those who don't watch or know about LTL :lol::p

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltlsub_rosatoothbrush13lola610pigbelly4myfeetsensodynePyari_Zahra-Fivr-khushixburgerchaapRimsie.mariasrklipshaa-Rinki-isomersSobtiObsessionsindhyaa.itsAish.ayesha.AS..-Fatima-AichuuwidapsawyerAreYaarSaRuv.nadaanmasakalli

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
wow loved the updt gr8 colouring text n sigs ur stuff rocks

kabeeraspeaking

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY u updated that too with TaSHa to be very honest it was ur Graphics which made me watch the show and hell m addicted now and you know that there's no doubt LTL is one of the bests on TV right now i love it for it's uniqueness and the story and the Simplicity . The romance is so subtle yet very impact ful & powerful i love it 
I love how there r no 20 mins long eyelocks no duppatta holdings or falling no Nautanki of that sort no efforts to make it Hot by showing disgusting stuff like star one shows most of them which makes u switch off ur tv or change the channel caz of disgust

i love reading ur thoughts on TaSha. most f the time we think the same it's just that m sort of bad with words i can express better i think through my mixes  but  i always love ur stuff so like always it's the best

p.s can we use these banners as sigs???  

kabeeraspeaking

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Gorgousssss Update<3Esp this one

Loved the text<3

kabeeraspeaking

Post Reply New Post