India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 19)

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

You know ur amazing ryt?! cz if u dont, im ready to say that, time and again, again and again, a gazillion times! Approve LOVEEE these icons and avis of djokovic!!!!!! Big smile make some of federer and Andy roddick, andy and aissam ul haq too if you dont hate thm! Embarrassed

^^^these are GORGEOUSSS!!!! :D

UR SUCH AN INSPIRATIONNN FATIMA!! :D Hug
these are too too too gud man Stern Smile

Bigger: 
         :rolls:
^this style is AMAZINGGG!!!! im getting very very inspireddd! SOMEONE HELPPP!!! Stern Smile ROFL

The amazing Sanam Marvi...loved her Pritam on Coke Studio, but when I came across an interview of hers when I was in Pakistan last summer, on one of those kazillion morning talk shows WackoLOL OMGGG!! i sooo agreee!!!!!!  LOL atleast theres 2 things we know Pakistan doesnt lack and i think wud never will, CHANNELS, AND MORNING SHOWS!!! ROFL was when I realized how hilariously, brilliantly and UNAPOLOGETICALLY pendu she also is ROFLOK, i soo gotta agree, and LOL shes cute, but she has a HUGE tint of Pendupan in her! :P but shes a thorough artist! Approve Cool, wat say!? ;)
:lol::worship: Tremendously talented and impressive Clap

And :hatoff: to the awesome Pianofied. for introducing me to this guy's music...
^^ This guy is like way way way too amazingg, awesome looks, brilliant performance in Coke studio, and hes won my heart, Big smile will use soon! :D

Ik Aarazu by Jal...
^Ohh this song is EPIC duude, EPIC! i doubt if any song is gonna touch me like this one in the leftover season of Coke studio... u know what?? an indian version of Coke studio's comin Ermm

Ur amazing Fatma, u really are, i LOVEEE you, please update ASAP! Big smile
Hug
Usinggg Jal's  Embarrassed :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Hey make-believe (for the lack of knowing your real name) 

I know you said in the opening post you don't take requests, but I absolutely love, love, love your stock creations! Is there anyway I can talk you into making me one with lyrics from the Hoobastank track The Reason Is You cause it's so stuck in my head?! I don't need an exclusive - which implies you can totally post it as a usual freebie - but will you be convinced to make it? Pretty please?! *bats lashes* 

LOL

The lyrics I was hoping you could use are: 

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears...
...that's why I need you to hear -  

I found a reason for me
TO change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you! 

Thanks in advance, if you will! If the lyrics are too long, just section it off and use the chorus in the end alone. 

ps: I'm not sucking up at all, your work is awesome! And I've been using it forever! 
pps: Is there a reason you don't copyright your work? Just curious... 

xx
JZee

kabeeraspeaking

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
WOW! My mouth flew open and am not kidding! LOLThis is just pure BRILLIANCE! ClapClapClap

I was running through the Creations Gallery in the RC forum (what i always do whenever i miss the show ROFL) And it just so happen that out of the many times i check the RC gallery, TODAY i felt like checking out the "Avatar and Signature" section on I-F as well to see if any kind soul out there have update their gallery with RC creations...ANDDD... TADAAA i saw your heading and ventured into your gallery straight. Man it took me so long to find this place! LOL

Fatima, your work is AH-MAZINGGG!! Always has been since RC days! I love your colouring and the wordings in it! How you match the different tones together...It's really different from the other creations you get off I-F! Esp love the last four siggies and the Rohan ones!

Oh i so wish you would send out PMs whenever you update BUT it's alright, am gonna be keeping a look out for your updates on this side of the forum from now on. Cool I cannot believe i JUST found out about your gallery D'oh... Welll on the bright side, i can now run through your first gallery and see all the awesomeee creations that i had missed out on previously! AND am sure am gonna be grabbing some stuff soon... so advance THANKS for that! TongueLOL

P.S I don't know if your recall who i am but we met at the RC Forum previously LOL
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
lovelovelove teh update
gosh you too good
ya coloring style evrythgin si perfcet
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you Zainab, Zarwa, Neets, AfridiMalik, Vini (of course I remember you, dude! Hug) and Wida:hatoff:

update

Band Baaja Baraat:

The motorcycle-train with intermission bhangra step :rolls:

"Gur dekha makkhi jaisa fit hogaya!" :facepalm:LOL

Bittoo's quirky, silly and totally unpretentious way of professing love LOL
"Yaar, tere bina kisi cheez mein mauj nahi hai...na ladkian taadne mein, na chai mein, na chowmein mein. Lekin tere saath toh kaam bhi mauj hai, vellagiri bhi. Kaam toh main thoda bohot isliye kar lete hoon kyunke tu smile ke saath 'Very good!' bol deti hai...mere baap ne mereko life mein good tak nahi bola. Jab tak mauj thi life mein, binnes chalta raha...jahan mauj gayi life se, binnes bhi thapp. Aisi mauj ko love bolte hain toh mujhe love se koi darr nahi. Main tujhe bohot bohot bohot love karoonga, aur tujhse dher saara love loonga. BOLLL DEGGI LOVE?" Cool (This is the part where I burst out laughing :rolls:)
Alt: 

Edited by make-believe - 30 June 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-sourire-neets_ltl-Fivr-toothbrush13sub_rosa--SONEE--sensodynenimrahgremlin.Mysterygirl_me-Faith-burgerchaap.Sidra-Zarwulicious-26javeyisomersSalz.SobtiObsessionRummy.AS..-Fatima-KriYaansh...sinamikaAreYaar

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG loved full updte
awww lovly avis of BBB
awww loved Qaid-e-Tanhai sig and avi. saved will use soon.. btw where u gt the video, i mean ur video avi is Extra HQ.. wooow

senorita

Edited by aisha_1992 - 30 June 2011 at 3:40pm

kabeeraspeaking

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Faticakesss Hug! Res for when I get home :P

kabeeraspeaking

Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
LOVE LOVE your house stuff <3... using one ;)
BBB, LTL ones r pretty too :$

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top