India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 18)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
OMG sooo sooo sooo sooo beautiful update novak stuff is my most fav just love him i love him whn he won in madrid but he is simply fab this year
LTL & R.com onez r fab too sanam marvi gosh she was fab i m quiet a fan of her & poetic sigz r just amazing
awesome work
luv
Fatima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Fattyyy...see I told you I sense a great update coming soon...wait, let me rephrase that...it's a fantabulousome  update, really is! Hug 

You seem to be a big, big fan of Nole. LOL You play tennis yourself too? LOVE the driver license avi...hilarious with the way  you have added the text to highlight what he is saying. LOL And all the sigs are brilliant too...especially the last one...love it! Smile

And then your LTL stuff...just simply gorgeous...Day Dreaming Will sure be using it haule, haule. LOL Miss everyone so much now...Kalavati ji should be entering in Vintage in a couple of episodes too. :P Have to say though, the trio entry and  their evilness was a total give-away with the background music they played...I was like, they couldn't have used a more suspenseful music, no? LOL Suds waale sig ke liye toh...let me give you a bow down! Love, love, love it! LOL They were quite a team...LOL 

Oh House...I am going to miss him, once the show is over. *sigh* But, love the sig...thinking House is a signature pose of his. LOL Although, I prefer the mocking one better. :D LOL

Heard Sanam Marvi's Pritam that you mentioned...very solid and pretty voice, she has. Not your typical feminnine types...I love the slow bit of the song she sings in the beginning. The song overall is also very pleasant to the ears. 

And Bilal Khan toh I already told you I am in love with his Lamha song...haven't had a chance to move past it and listen to his other songs yet...LOL

Love, love the blending and how you have played with scaling images there...beautiful sigs of Bilal and Sanam. Thumbs Up Btw...read on TC that Coke Studio is coming to India now. 

And love the stock with the poetry...lovely stuff! I have been trying to convince my brother to buy a loi (shawl) for himself...I think I am just going to have to buy it myself when I go back...LOL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 05 June 2011 at 6:38pm

kabeeraspeaking

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I love your creations~ very beautiful. You should have done a sig on Hera Pheri movie. I would have used it. I love that film too!

Lensa

Edited by beboholic - 05 June 2011 at 6:56pm

kabeeraspeaking

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

Aah! Lack of words is all I can manage in a comment here! Brilliant stuff, truly. I think the best part of your creations is how you merge excellence of prose/verse/wording with excellence of textures/coloring/pictures. 

My personal favorites - R.com (sigh, please bring back that show someone! Indian TV never got better than that!), and OMG, you've got so much awesome stuff with Novak!!! my secret confession: I'm one of the greatest Rafa fans, ever, like ever, but this man totally demands respect! right, left, center, he commands it! A very interesting collection of his many moments on and off field here - kudos! House looks great too, but I liked the previous update more there... or maybe, he's just a tad overshadowed by your brilliance otherwise! ... in the abstracts (if that's what I can call them) I really liked the one which carries Jal's lyrics. 

phew - has to be my longest comment on a siggie shop - but there's no telling you enough! 

ps: using r.com NOW! 

cheers,
nj

@blue: House being overshadowed by someone else's brilliance? Nahhh, the man shall never stand for it! LOL But, but, but, more importantly, you're a Rafa fan! nj, that should neither be a secret and nor a confession...display your Rafa fandom openly dude, he's going to set a record tomorrow with his 6th Roland Garros, if you ask me :P Big respect from me to your guy too...all of the top players deserve it because of the level of their play and the dedication each and every one of them brings to remain there! Truly amazing things they do. I tremendously miss R.com as well...nothing of that type of subtlety and class has shown up again on TV yet, and I don't think it will either, much to our chagrin LOL Apart from that, I'm extremely flattered by your lovely, lovely comment...thank you!

Turns out Rafa did win, did he not, and in what style!!! Especially fell for the second third fourth round =) Like I said, Djoko did turn heads for the obvious reason, and in a well earned manner, and nobody can deny him that or call him a fluke!
and well... R.com... sigh!

Shall wait up your next update whenever!

cheers,
nj

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

R e s e r v e d ! ! !

Ello ji sanam, hum aa gaye LOL Thank you zillions for updating Faticakes, your work is like oxygen... can't go too long without Stern Smile Sachchi, it is the most unique stuff on all of IF, aankhein taras jaati hain in anticipation of what we'll see next Day Dreaming Onto what we saw:

Of the Nole segment, which is beautifully colored and pleasantly quirky as always, this one really stands out because of the in-action pic and the way you did the text... how did you manage to make it sooo subtle and yet I can still read it Geek
My mamaji was watching today's match while I was at work, and when I saw that Spain was playing I thought of you as always TongueLOL

In LTL, the Kala stuff wins me over as always... the Jaako raakhe Saaiyaan one is one of the most power-packed sigs I've ever seen, I love that doha anyways and the black and white suits the moment so perfectly Clap Even the other one of her rocks, hilarious zinger she had there ROFL And that 2nd last one of Nakku and Dutta is simple and stunning in its own way, the coloring has such depth and the pic speaks for itself Day Dreaming

R.com, Lost, House... thank you Santa Claus Hug The Rohan-Farooque exchanges were truly priceless, the gaadi-khataara one had me in splits for a whole week so that's the one I'm stealing right now Heart 
I felt bad for Farooque too, with the way Padosan aunty treated him... guess that's the specialty of the show, a character who had - in total - maybe 6 minutes of screen time, even he became multi-dimensional and memorable for us Clap I really hope Rishabh Seth comes up with another gem soon, Indian telly NEEDS him.

Lost one is fab, anything with Ben is bound to be... very profound moment Clap And the House one... very reflective and deep as well! Love both, they (and both r.com ones)
will be in my slideshow asap, of which the non-mytho section is soon to become the Fati section because of our common tastes Dancing

Will take the Bilal Khan comment as a recommendation and give him a listen real soon, the sig on him is just brilliant... loveee the bright and bold look Clap

All of the stock is perfection, the images you choose meld with the lyrics amazingly well... could stare at them all day... wish you could make some that are sized to work as phone wallpapers, I would LOVE that Blushing My favs this time around are the Saiyyaan one... I love that song so much, the slow ones from all his albums are magic... have you heard Piya Ghar Aavenge from the more recent one, Chandan Mein? That one is beautiful and has some really lovely imagery-laden, stock-worthy lines as well! And the other fav is Gori Tore Nayanwa... these semi-classical songs, I could listen to them all day! And early early Rafi-Asha... wow Day Dreaming Have you heard Jhanana Jhan Baaje from Rani Roopmati?

So anyways... another round of perfection from you for me to marvel at for a looonggg time to come... maar daala Day Dreaming Update again soon, and expect to hear that from me several times between now and whenever you actually do LOL Loves Hug

"Ello ji sanam" :lol::rolls: Oh man, the epic hilarity that is AAA LOL Word @ what you said about R.com making even a one-episode cameo as so dimensional, interesting and entertaining...and upon conclusion of that episode, you actually end up with food for thought due to him and his interaction with Rohan, haina...that aspect in R.com has always been an amazing thing for me...so dude, I totally hear you on Indian Television needing Rishab Seth LOL Hopefully he'll show up again soon! (: 

I've heard Piya Ghar Aavenge...as a matter of fact, it was when Anu (nureat01) made a VM on it on Dutta-Nakku last year that I first heard and found it so, so beautiful. It always strikes me how this guy writes from a female perspective and manages to put so much precious feeling and emotion into it that you wouldn't think it's written by a man! And yesss, I've heard Jhanana jhan baaje...love Rafi's part in it...sublime stuff! Thumbs Up 

Thank you for the as awesomesauce as always comment, Lola! :smooch:

Originally posted by nimrah

Ohmygod Fatima, you are AMAZING! A sig on Bilal Khan? Must use! Embarrassed Love all the sigs. Big smile All the LTL ones are awesome.. and the lyrics ones, no one uses them the way you do, yaar! Seriously brilliant! and Sanam Marvi looks gorgeous in this sigBig smile

I really think she is so pretty in a simplistic and earthy way...beautiful features, she has...being all 'made up' for the final performance recordings on CS is actually what makes her look less than she is, even in these pictures LOL...I even remember watching a BTS video and thinking that she is one of those people whom make-up is totally no good for :P Glad you liked the BK sig, thank you for dropping by Nimrah! (:

Originally posted by -Fatima-

OMG sooo sooo sooo sooo beautiful update novak stuff is my most fav just love him i love him whn he won in madrid but he is simply fab this year
LTL & R.com onez r fab too sanam marvi gosh she was fab i m quiet a fan of her & poetic sigz r just amazing
awesome work
luv
Fatima

Thanks, Fatima!

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Fattyyy...see I told you I sense a great update coming soon...wait, let me rephrase that...it's a fantabulousome  update, really is! Hug 

You seem to be a big, big fan of Nole. LOL You play tennis yourself too? LOVE the driver license avi...hilarious with the way  you have added the text to highlight what he is saying. LOL And all the sigs are brilliant too...especially the last one...love it! Smile

And then your LTL stuff...just simply gorgeous...Day Dreaming Will sure be using it haule, haule. LOL Miss everyone so much now...Kalavati ji should be entering in Vintage in a couple of episodes too. :P Have to say though, the trio entry and  their evilness was a total give-away with the background music they played...I was like, they couldn't have used a more suspenseful music, no? LOL Suds waale sig ke liye toh...let me give you a bow down! Love, love, love it! LOL They were quite a team...LOL 

Oh House...I am going to miss him, once the show is over. *sigh* But, love the sig...thinking House is a signature pose of his. LOL Although, I prefer the mocking one better. :D LOL

Heard Sanam Marvi's Pritam that you mentioned...very solid and pretty voice, she has. Not your typical feminnine types...I love the slow bit of the song she sings in the beginning. The song overall is also very pleasant to the ears. 

And Bilal Khan toh I already told you I am in love with his Lamha song...haven't had a chance to move past it and listen to his other songs yet...LOL

Love, love the blending and how you have played with scaling images there...beautiful sigs of Bilal and Sanam. Thumbs Up Btw...read on TC that Coke Studio is coming to India now. 

And love the stock with the poetry...lovely stuff! I have been trying to convince my brother to buy a loi (shawl) for himself...I think I am just going to have to buy it myself when I go back...LOL 

Seems, Madam? Nay it is! I know not 'seems' :p:lol: Yep, I play occasionally myself, but more often than not, I'm sadly stuck indoors despite myself, even these days. Thank you for the lovely comment, Param...you toh are a psychic already because you sensed the update coming from miles away, na? LOL *bows down*  LOL Totally agree on House's vintage thinking mode...I have to say, I really love his contemplative side...when he quiets down and you can just see the wheels turning...Hugh Laurie has that amazing ability too...to be able to channel and project internal activity even in sheer silence Thumbs Up Master of an actor, he is. I read about and even watched some clips of Coke Studio @ MTV too...I think it starts in two or so weeks, no? June 16th, maybe? Will be interesting to see how it'll be! If you wanna listen to more Sanam Marvi songs...check these out...I posted them for Vasu (psawyer) too, just in case she'd want to give 'em a go...

And your brother would agree on wearing a shawl!? Another bow down moment, dude LOL Mines would question my sanity and run away if I even so much as suggested the idea in some alternate universe :P 

Thank you again for stopping by, sirjee...so very kind of you Hug

Originally posted by beboholic

I love your creations~ very beautiful. You should have done a sig on Hera Pheri movie. I would have used it. I love that film too! 

Lensa 

Hey Lensa, thank you! Maybe I will make Hera Pheri sigs too...one day when I come across a HQ print and watch the movie again (:

Originally posted by spln

Turns out Rafa did win, did he not, and in what style!!! Especially fell for the second third fourth round =) Like I said, Djoko did turn heads for the obvious reason, and in a well earned manner, and nobody can deny him that or call him a fluke! 
and well... R.com... sigh! 

Shall wait up your next update whenever! 

cheers,
nj

@bold: I'm not even going to say I totally called it! LOL Congratulations, nj...well deserved happiness for Rafa fans after a challenging season! :hatoff:

Edited by make-believe - 07 June 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-MagadhSundari.khoobsurat.serendipity.

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kabeeraspeaking

-Zarwulicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zarwulicious-
-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
thts totally an awesomee updatee fatima.. simplyyy wowoiccc.. bilal sigg is like justtt amazng! sanam marvi one turned out soo gawjusss.. and his one is epic
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I love all your siggies, they're amazing, especially the way in which you use the colours and the lyrics. Everything clicks. Clap You have such great talent. It's all about seeing something that you find perfect and that touches you and then going about creating a piece of art. Beauuutiful dude! Cannot say more! Exceptional stuff!!

Go to top