India-Forums

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 16)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you AfridiMalik, Pianofied., JZee (whoops, no PM list, sorry!), and njSmile

Originally posted by Salz.

these are incredible!
i love the b/w color effects

do make some psds for these

Thanks Salz.! Don't use Photoshop so no idea how to make psds, sorry!

Originally posted by psawyer

Hello makebelieve. Eid ka chaand bhi aap se zyada dikhta hain. Naaraz toh nahi? Cry

Vasurina, I'm right here :bigwave: Aapne kabhi koi narazgi ki wajah hi nahi di, toh narazigi kaisi? :p

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariwithout-fathomburgerchaapsplnSalz.psawyerserendipity.

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
update

About time I get all of this off my hard disk and waste all your brain cells with my chappar chappar, no? :D 

So I've been meaning to post this for a long time now, but didn't get around to it. Being the massive fail that I am, I end up doing it one day after Nole's amazing streak ends LOL Brilliant six months...he couldn't have asked for more himself either Smile So extremely proud of him for his mental maturity and perspective on and off-court this year...keep going, kiddo! :yeah: Dil khush kardita munde ne :P

Being silly as usual :lol:

And being a diva as usual as too :lol:

Showed up at Cannes the next day after winning Rome :spit:

From the Rome final Smile...defeated Rafa second time on clay within the space of two weeks...one of his most memorable achievements this year I think (:

LTL...again, from a while ago...I'd wanted to do a few specifically on memorable Baaji dialogues :P

Rishta.com: Love these two together...oh, Rohan LOL

Lost...another one of my favourite scenes (:

House...

The amazing Sanam Marvi...loved her Pritam on Coke Studio, but when I came across an interview of hers when I was in Pakistan last summer, on one of those kazillion morning talk shows WackoLOL was when I realized how hilariously, brilliantly and UNAPOLOGETICALLY pendu she also is :lol::worship: Tremendously talented and impressive Clap

And :hatoff: to the awesome Pianofied. for introducing me to this guy's music...

One of my favourite lines from Saiyaan by Kailash Kher...

A song that I've always really liked...Gori Tore Nainawa (:

Ik Aarazu by Jal...

From the poem Noor, Delhi 6......there is something so sweet and funny to me about guys (usually pind ke) wearing shawls :lol:

Picture credit - Flickr: CubaGallery, Nadeem Khawar, Ali Khurshid. 

Edited by make-believe - 04 June 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

unreal.niru273neets_ltl-sourire-a little faithIpshitaa-Fivr-sub_rosatoothbrush13Maz.sensodyne--SONEE--without-fathomMagadhSundarigremlin.JimParsonspigbelly4myfeetnimrahshareen-Faith-burgerchaap.SidraSalz.-Zarwulicious--Seri-Aisha.lostmymusic.Raee_SalvatoresplnSobtiObsessioniwantitallBlueberry_07.khoobsurat.AS..-Fatima-psawyerwidakhushixserendipity.notfadedawaysinamikaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
My GOD...I'm speechless...really I have no words...Fatty this is...god what do I say...even beautiful seems too small to express it...there is such ART to what you makeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I want to start saying something about the LTL stuff and then I see the stock stuff you've made with the lyrics and just wow...where can one even begin...I want to use EVERYTHING...poetry is one thing...but the way YOU use those song lyrics and the pics you choose to use them on *bows down in awe*  ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Oh forgot to add...so agree with you about the guys wearing shawls in pinds thing...lol...I find this picture so fascinating and what you've done with the coloring just makes it look ethereal...especially with the poem lyrics. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I LOVEEE Bilal one soo much :DD ahh! saved. will use it soon.

Nowadays, I m also listening to this song soo much :D haha. marium got me addicted to this :)

I love R.com ones. :( gossh! I misss them :((

last one is soo prettty!

kabeeraspeaking

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by make-believe

Okay, I don't know who this woman is, but I am  in love with this sig Day Dreaming dear God, you are goodClap just love all the colours you use...your sigs turn out so seductive. Awesome update, Fattomeister...daer aaye, durust aaye Hug

kabeeraspeaking

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I second Anu. Day Dreaming

*sigh* Yaar, Fatty you're too good. Especially your poetry/lyrical sigs. Day Dreaming The way you blend the colours and make certain colours pop out. It's like you just hold these moments/moods with your sigs. *sigh* *speechless and awed muh* 

I love your LTL stuff too especially the Baaji one liners and that one DN sig you made...but these lyrical/poetry sigs of your's just leave me in a daze. Day Dreaming They're SUCH pieces of art man! I just can't get over the way you use those colours/light. Too good. Clap

Oh and yeah, there's something so real about those guys wearing shawls I find. LOL Something so earthy and homey about it. I love that sig. Day Dreaming

Dude, I'm still not over your last update. Just got around to using those sigs. Was planning on using all of those in rotation...and now this update. This is toh going to last me for a whole year! :P LOL 

You're awesome. Thanks for making such gorgeous stuff for us to use. Hug

kabeeraspeaking

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Oh my... I don't know where to start from?! These are all splendid! Every one of your Djokovic creations always turn out superb. It's like whenever you make stuff on him, they all turn out one of your bests. 

Eee you made a siggy on Bilal!

USING without a doubt!

Like I said before, your stocks are always THE best. *HANDS DOWN*

Edited by Pianofied. - 04 June 2011 at 2:09pm

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top