Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. (Page 12)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 46193

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
gorgeous update love the tere bin laden onez the most :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Joined: 21 June 2007
Posts: 22739

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

Louvd those TBL's siggies ! ROFL
esp the Last one ! that scene is the MOST Hilarious one in the movie ! LOL
and Luvd Hera Pheri's ones as well LOL
thats one heck of a Movie ROFL
amazing work Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Posts: 20140

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

 

damn, i am soo happy to see u updating soo soon (am sure our spamming dhamki's worked heheh) i especially love the tabu one, the red on that is liek wooww... and the tere bin laden aahahah.. funny scnees you've chosen..doo try to do some on udaan.that movie was too goodd! love ur creations jaan..especially ur lyrical ones! soo inspiring!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Joined: 03 November 2008
Posts: 8240

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Edited my #1 spot Fati, enjoyyy... hope it was worth the wait LOL Btw take your time with the reply but could ya let me know if you're ok about the stacking? I'll do it right away and start using, then Star


Edited by lola610 - 23 April 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Joined: 17 August 2008
Posts: 7831

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Dude I love your stuff If I have to describe your work in one word I'll just simply say its Genius! I have always admired your work since I saw it today when you made stuff on three of my Favorite comedy movies no actually fourth not to forget your AAA stuff which I use every now and then I thought I should tell you finally that I love your work Approve LOL
 
Even the stuff you make on things which I don't care about like Tennis sorry I just find this game highly boring I start yawning in between 2 secs I try to watch it LOL no offence meant to you or the rest of Tennis lovers Embarrassed but the stuff you make on Novak it almost make me wanna watch that game your stuff is that good Star
 
Coming to this current update All the siggs,The Hera Pheri avis needless to say they are awesome! Oh Babu Rao Ganpat Rao Apte why do you have to be so Epic ? Day Dreaming  Hemlet LOL and after this scene when they wear there Hemlets and hide in the bushes waiting for the Kidnapper to arrive He starts Peeing in the bushes thinking thats why they sat there for ROFLROFL "Tu Samjha Shyam Raju Bola aik dosre Ka naam nahi lene ka...Shyam : tu mat Lo na" ROFL and those wrong call bickerings with people of him " Hello Devi prasad ghar per hai? " Babo Rao: Abhi Dus min pehle hi chal base apko kuch bolna tha?" ..." Chal base?"  Babo Rao : " Kutriya Sala dekh ke number dial ker"  ROFLROFLROFL and that " Yeh Babo Rao Ka style aeee "  Cool after he slaps Raju ROFL and I can go on and on on Babo Rao's Antics I should stop now LOL 
I was just suppose to say that your work is amazing yeah thats it LOL


Edited by soul_angel - 23 April 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13908

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

LOL
Amazingg Update!
Seriously! Stern Smile
i loveee this scene, my fav:
i laugh likee madsss wen i see / hear this scene, Habibi geourge bush, illa mata tuqarribu wa tudamiru!!!!!
LMAO!
Its awesome, his arabiccc! ROFL
amazing sigs!
ur soo inspiringgg Day Dreaming

Keep it up! Big smile

Worddd @ his Arabic! LOL Man, there's random times at which this song pops into my head and I start saying the words in that tune too LOL So silly and hilarious how they ALL start dancing to it suddenly LOL Thank you for the lovely comment (:

Originally posted by -Fatima-

gorgeous update love the tere bin laden onez the most :)

Thanks, Fatima (:

Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

ROFL ROFL Louvd those TBL's siggies ! ROFL 
esp the Last one ! that scene is the MOST Hilarious one in the movie ! LOL 
and Luvd Hera Pheri's ones as well LOL 
thats one heck of a Movie ROFL 
amazing work Big smile 


Thank you! 

Originally posted by desigrl05

damn, i am soo happy to see u updating soo soon (am sure our spamming dhamki's worked heheh) i especially love the tabu one, the red on that is liek wooww... and the tere bin laden aahahah.. funny scnees you've chosen..doo try to do some on udaan.that movie was too goodd! love ur creations jaan..especially ur lyrical ones! soo inspiring!

Thanks, Jhanvi! LOL I know, I shocked myself too...so we can credit it all to your dhamkis and spamming ApproveLOL Oh, and I did make some Udaan stuff a while ago...in the previous gallery (:


Edited by make-believe - 23 April 2011 at 7:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13908

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

First of all, I second the joy of having discovered a fellow Lostie on IF... howdy partner HugLOL We should rewatch the dvds and PM each other our schpiels to make up for all the time we've lost ;P There's other Losties on IF too, they just don't come out! LOL As a matter of fact, I watched the show along with one...good times, good times LOL The mystery, suspense, speculation, THEORIES while watching the episodes and waiting for the following ones...ah, truly can't be replicated! LOL Those were times when I used to eat, breathe, sleep, THINK Lost *shakes head* Tongue

And... I'm now firmly in the love phase of that love-hate thing I have for Locke, thanks to your reminder about the heavenly hatch moment from Season 1... that scene really gave me goosebumps because it happened at a moment when he needed it most, when he felt so broken and defeated... that is indeed when calls of faith always get answered. One of the most touching moments on the show, reminded me of a lot of great sant&sufi verses to that effect. Word! That's the amazing thing about faith...it gets reaffirmed at a breaking point, and then sets in even STRONGER than before...for poor Locke, that was his undoing, because each time he'd keep on falling even deeper and deeper into the mire to the point of becoming delusional. Interesting way in which they showed it to be a double-edged sword...because though Locke was wrong, he was eventually shown as right too after his death when Jack became a man of faith...

And rofl @ Jin running through traffic with that Panda, methinks I shall whip out my dvds of that and surprise you with something from that one of these days Tongue Pretend I didn't say that LOL Make something on it! Approve I'll have Jin with a big PANDA in my sig or avi! LOL

Very happy to find that we totally agree about the others and Juliet in particular... apart from Locke, it was her backstory about her sister that hit me the hardest. All the different shades of the character were enacted perfectly. Oh yes...the way they brought her to the Island...Richard and then that ETHAN Stern Smile...*runs away screaming* That guy used to give me the creeps LOL But how she left her sister and ESPECIALLY how she wanted to go back to her...that was definitely very emotional!

Who else I really liked and wasn't happy to see last for such a short while was Mr. Eko Cry What he shared with Locke was also really special, and his courage is unmatched. Ohhh, Mr. Eko! His brother becoming a priest and him coming to the Island and building that church later...so awesome! I read that the actor who was playing him opted out so they had to cut the role short. It was a very 'other-worldly' end with those manifestations of the smoke monster as Yemi...still remember the goosebumps! :unsure:

Nowww the new update... bad mood kaahe ko? Hope all is well hun! It did result in one of my favorite updates of all time, though, so Clap
Clap
Hera Pheri and Namak Halaal are among my all-time FAVS, soon as you did that AAA update way back when I was like counting the days until we'd get to see another one on classic comedies... LOVE it!!! "Talk English, walk English I will have to print out and give my mommy, she is forever quoting that one LOL Def wanna see naak pe makkhi in some form some time Wink And the Hera Pheri... genius choices... SAKUTTT ROFL mind if I stack them and use? I tried to decide last night but couldn't, I want both Tongue Oh and the Tabu sig... I don't think she's ever looked more gorgeous than that, aMAZing job on the coloring... gave it that old school feel that so perfectly suits the pic. Phenomenal Clap Haven't seen TBL yet... any good? Lolll @ your mom...that is so cute! LOL Oh, TBL is good, they were able to do well with keeping interest throughout the movie! It's not epic, but it's from the good old silly type of situational comedies like AAA rather than those with double meaning jokes or sexual innuendos which is what sadly rules the roost nowadays *bangs head in the wall*...So yeah, if you have nothing else to do...nothing good to watch one day and need something for timepass, check it out! 

And sure you can stack and use the Hera Pheri avis, yaar! They are hugeee in size though, so dunno how that'll work out LOL

Can't wait for another unique update full of favorites from you Fati, 2 in less than a week def has me spoiled real good LOL Kep up the awesomenesss Hug Thank you for the awesomesauce comment, Lola! LOL Hug 


Edited by make-believe - 23 April 2011 at 7:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13908

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Dude I love your stuff If I have to describe your work in one word I'll just simply say its Genius! I have always admired your work since I saw it today when you made stuff on three of my Favorite comedy movies no actually fourth not to forget your AAA stuff which I use every now and then I thought I should tell you finally that I love your work Approve LOL
 
Even the stuff you make on things which I don't care about like Tennis sorry I just find this game highly boring I start yawning in between 2 secs I try to watch it LOL no offence meant to you or the rest of Tennis lovers Embarrassed but the stuff you make on Novak it almost make me wanna watch that game your stuff is that good Star
 
Coming to this current update All the siggs,The Hera Pheri avis needless to say they are awesome! Oh Babu Rao Ganpat Rao Apte why do you have to be so Epic ? Day Dreaming  Hemlet LOL and after this scene when they wear there Hemlets and hide in the bushes waiting for the Kidnapper to arrive He starts Peeing in the bushes thinking thats why they sat there for ROFLROFL "Tu Samjha Shyam Raju Bola aik dosre Ka naam nahi lene ka...Shyam : tu mat Lo na" ROFL and those wrong call bickerings with people of him " Hello Devi prasad ghar per hai? " Babo Rao: Abhi Dus min pehle hi chal base apko kuch bolna tha?" ..." Chal base?"  Babo Rao : " Kutriya Sala dekh ke number dial ker"  ROFLROFLROFL and that " Yeh Babo Rao Ka style aeee "  Cool after he slaps Raju ROFL and I can go on and on on Babo Rao's Antics I should stop now LOL 
I was just suppose to say that your work is amazing yeah thats it LOL

Dude, this is why this movie is GOLD ROFLROFLROFL...there's not any 30 seconds that something doesn't happen to set you off LOL The HILARIOUS phone comedy...all the instance that you pointed out...:rolls:"Main Chaman Jingha bol raha hoon, meri machli ka kya hua?" Babu Rao: "Woh toh main mast tel mein fry kar ke khaa gaya." ROFL And Babu Bhaiya ka style ROFL The sitting behind the tree moment when they're wearing the helmets...I was watching that with my mom last night and when Babu Rao gets on the motorcycle for them to run away but the guys are running away waise hi on their feet and he's calling out and screaming for them...Raju's like "Babu Bhaiyya, motorcycle chod do!"...oh man, we cried our eyes out at his MENTAL brilliance for a whole good minute! ROFLROFLROFL Ah.

Tennis being boring...no worries, that is the majority opinion! LOL Since I grew up watching it as my parents were huge fans and my brothers played professionally during their teens too, I toh developed an affinity childhood se hi (: Thanks for dropping by, soul_angel...I'm glad you did, just for all those Hera Pheri moments that you quoted! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Game: Good Morning!! =D

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Mitesh.P   Replies: 63   Views: 2568

Mitesh.P 63 2568 04 January 2010 at 4:53am by -Dreamy_Girl-
Game: Design a Logo

2 3 4

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 27   Views: 3791

Ambrosia 27 3791 01 August 2009 at 9:25am by --arti--
Game: AS COLOUR BOOK

2 3 4 5

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 39   Views: 2754

Ambrosia 39 2754 11 June 2009 at 2:40pm by Jagavi_Naik
WHAT NEXT ::GAME:: =))

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: WildGloss   Replies: 48   Views: 2349

WildGloss 48 2349 11 August 2008 at 10:42am by Devotion.
Siggy help for me - Game for you all.

Author: -afghaniibabe   Replies: 2   Views: 430

-afghaniibabe 2 430 06 June 2008 at 11:48am by psawyer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index