Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL technically the only two common shows we've really ardently watched are Gulaal and now NBTπŸ˜†...she isn't that taken in  by LTL for some reasonπŸ˜†

Wiring hai bhi toh faulty hi hai, kabeeraspeaking ji...majorly faultyπŸ˜›

Jzee christened me Nur on a lark...she's impulsive that way...so yes the Geet analogy is probably not far offπŸ˜†...express train hai puriπŸ˜†

Arey, you guys used to watch that college kids waala show on Star Plus too, I remember! LTL toh probably because Jzee hadn't been around at that time...maybe if she had watched it when it was airing and while it was going on...easier to connect and be in the zone of shows as their stories are continuing along...jab bandd ho jaate hain toh uske baad I don't think uske liye similar enthusiasm can be summoned up. 

Yeah, I know wiring kaafi hadd tak khaarab hai, lekin hai toh sahi na? 

Originally posted by: incandescence

God, I can't stop staring at these two stock sigs...beautiful, beautiful colors. Of course I'm a bit partial towards the UA one...you should make more sigs of her quotes yaar. 

Waise either you are very, very humble about your creations or very arrogant about them, Fatima Bibi. If I didn't have this habit of searching Anu's posts after every few days, I would have never known that you updated. Had toh yeh hai keh you made a UA text sig and yet you didn't tell ME?! Insaan ko itna bhi be-murawat aur zalim nahin hona chahiye. Yeh koi tareeka hai...poori duniya tumhari creations use kar le phir mujhey pata chalta hai.

P.S...Doraha?

Dono mein se koi bhi nahi πŸ˜† I just don't feel like saying to someone ke maine update kiya and yeh woh, yaar...kisi ko dekhna hai toh they'll stumble upon it somehow or the other, na? And you stumbled, toh phir I am not so be-murawat and zalim after all :P 

Ah, I LOVE this quote...I think it has to be one of my favourites from her πŸ˜ Aur kitne hain UA ke...the absolute gems she writes...but they are comparatively so real...so raw...ke koi sigs unko justice nahi kar sakte. 

What about Doraha? πŸ˜† Hmm, I was indeed thinking of making something on it...that moment definitely when Sara is getting on the bike for the first time πŸ€£ And the Carom waali moment at the end...and maybe the monologues? Dekhte hain!

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

oye i LOVE ur new username.. :-)
gorgeous update, liked coloring and sizes
aww i LOVE sigs most

senorita

Oye, thank you! :P 
Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Arey, you guys used to watch that college kids waala show on Star Plus too, I remember! LTL toh probably because Jzee hadn't been around at that time...maybe if she had watched it when it was airing and while it going on...easier to connect and be in the zone of shows as their stories are continuing along...jab bandd ho jaate hain toh uske baad I don't think uske liye similar enthusiasm can be summoned up. 

Yeah, I know wiring kaafi hadd tak khaarab hai, lekin hai toh sahi na? 

Ughhh please don't remind me of that show *shudders* πŸ˜†...bad phase that was...anyways I never LOVED that show...I've liked NBT far more so far...Jzee and me quit that show around the same time for Gulaal...waise speaking of your shows end hone ke baad enthusiasm nahin rehta theory...it's funny but I've actually seen so many ppl discovering Gulaal after it ended and loving it...it was so short lived a show anyways...

Oh achha so those were the lyrics...yeah sorry I got a bit jumbled up...lol...I meant I wished you had included the 'aur ho koi apna' line...but yeah I guess it wouldn't have fit the visuals/might be too long.

Haan bhai hum toh shukar manaate hain ki HAI toh sahi thodi bahut wiring Madam ki :P

P.S. I love your random BBB stuff...you should keep on making it...it's always funπŸ˜†
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

OMG Fatty jee! It's been ages since I spoke with you. Main last week hi I think Mash ko bata rahi thie k I rarely get to speak with you after LTL. But it's good to see you update your gallery again.. πŸ€—  Lol, and I love the new name.. πŸ˜†

Waise toh all of them are brilliant but I like the sig you made on Kahaani. That was an amazing movie! And the scene you picked for the avi was one of my favorite! That one and the one where he goes "Tumhe maut aik mazak lagti hai Vidya!".. I am definitely going to chori your Kahaani sig soon.. 😍

Hey Fivr, hope you're good! πŸ€— LTL times main bhi kaahaaan aap mahaan shaksiyaat hum jaise ghareebon ko ghaas dalti theen? πŸ˜› Thanks for dropping by dude, great to hear from you! Ahhh, I liked that scene as well...it was funny seeing Rana try to be angry because he was so tame and frail behaviour wise waise...bohot sehma hua, mannered banda tha πŸ˜† Good man! Uss jaisa shareef banda toh KISI bhi police station mein kahaan milta hoga ab? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lola610

Fatiii... errr... Kabeera jiii πŸ€£ Gotta add me to the ever growing list of fans of your new username... makes me wanna switch to deviprasad so I can match and rep my mytho love at the same time πŸ˜† j/k... anywho it's been forev!!! Missed you πŸ€—How ya been? Seen/read/heard anything apart from Kahaani which we already know we mutually enjoyed? Catch up PM coming soon! 

Until then... starting with the previous update since I forgot to edit my spot :X

In avis, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Veer Zaara ones... Aaya Tere Dar Pe Deewana is the highlight of the movie for me, hauntingly beautiful as qawwalis tend to be and the rain and their expressions just amplify it... hats off at making it sooo clear and vivid too! 

Also love the first Person of Interest one... the show is growing on me, and I love the soft look you gave it in spite of it being such an intense scene.

Bipasha sig is lovelyyy, the bright and lively coloring makes the pic even prettier than it already is and the unique text style with it trailing off on the ends... too cool πŸ˜Ž Seeing this sig reminds me, do check out John's Aashayein if you haven't already... I watched it a couple of days ago out with absolutely no expectations since I am perfectly happy just staring at him while putting his movies on mute πŸ˜πŸ˜† it does have its flaws but it was unexpectedly quite an interesting watch, and in a newsflash for naysayers who think he's nothing but a pretty face (and a hot bod), this is the ultimate proof that they're wrong πŸ‘ His performance is pitch perfect, everything from the cynicism and gallows humor to the pain and that psychological transition he goes through as it approaches the end (makes you wonder, is this his decline or his upliftment?)... he portrays it all in such a beautifully fuss-freee way that you forget it's John Abraham you're watching. And methinks you'll appreciate the ambiguity with the little presumed-to-be miracle kid Govinda, very Locke-esque questions about faith vs. logic come to mind. The lyrics of the songs are the highlight (particularly Shukriya Zindagi and Chala Aaya Pyaar), here's hoping they inspire some stock and possibly other stuff for the next update πŸ˜‰

And... whoa, sorry for the rant πŸ˜† Back to the update - 

All the BBB stuf was excellent as always, love the pop art-ish look you give them with the bright blues and oranges... this one is my fav from that lot: http://i.imgur.com/4Ps43.png
Love the patta patti thing you do with both color and b/w, and their expressions in the pics you chose are really cute πŸ˜†

Liked the Dutta-Kala icons a bunch... appropriately dramatic :P

And in the stock, perfect choice of lyrics, especially in the wake having just lost that legendary voice. Really like this one a lot, the colors are beautiful: http://i.imgur.com/cixlV.png

Onto the new stuff...

That huge BBB avi you're using... loveee the bright and fun colors, and OMG how did you get it so clear πŸ˜² Amazing! Sigs mein all the picspams are lovely, esp. the mauj wala... and this is my fav - again I loveee when you do the patta patti thing, gets me every time, and that rustic look is perfect for the really desi "Janakpuri chhap" ambiance of the movie πŸ˜† http://i.imgur.com/HfpCM.png

And of course of course of course Kahaani... now that I've confirmed this is you behind the new username, I know we know we both loved it from the review thread... what a refreshingly different Hindi movie after quite a while. Was hoping to see you make stuff on it and lo and behold! Loveee the footsies wala avi πŸ€£ Gonna be using that right away. And the sig is beautiful, you made perfect use of the available stills and the emphasis on the red in the coloring brings to mind the Durga-centric imagery of the climax. Lovely job, will prob use this soon as well, and can't wait for more clips and caps to become available so we can see something on the saree meltdown as well as my fav "laundry didi" moment πŸ˜‰

Stock is poetic and profound as always; I really love the second one a lot as I wasn't familiar with the line and it really struck a chord. And the overlapping image of the kids at the window makes it even more resonant. Really hope you get some inspiration from the Aashayein songs and I get stuff to steal off of that in the next round of stock.

All in all, perfection as always, no surprise coming from thee though it is always a surprise when you choose to share them with us since it's such a rare treat! More soon please! Loves πŸ€—

You're watching POI? Yayyy! Not that the show is something out of the world πŸ˜†, but I'm glad you're watching, timepass ke liye bhi toh sahi! Some of the 4-10 episodes are really great, and then the general tone of the show goes on to become a bit lighter...but it does have an overarching storyline, in fact a few, which they work on every episode so the shades of being a procedural only have disappeared. But then, it's because the show is midway through to the season finale and the closer they get, the more focused it gets on the bigger picture, the higher the stakes are. No idea where you are with it currently, but keep watching! And about Breaking Bad...seriously, you MUST watch...first I was apprehensive on recommending it to anyone at all because of how different a type of viewing it is, but recently I did recommend it to another Lostie, who fortunately watched S1 and loved it...so I'm thinking that maybe it'd go along well with you too! Give it a try after exams in May/June! 

*frantically votes in favour of passing the Devi Prasad for username motion* πŸ˜† That would be brilliant, Lola...especially with the mythological twist too πŸ˜† I will check out Aashayein for sure! Used to be a huge John/Bipasha fan, but that didn't go over so well πŸ˜†...can't say I really like John much any more, so I'll watch for the story rather than him :P LOVED your review of Kahaani by the way...so beautifully and eloquently summed up...you should totally become a reviewer, dude πŸ˜† Another one I've bookmarked to watch is Saheb Biwi aur Gangster...no idea how it'll be, but read lots of good reviews on it.

Catch up PM one of these days for sure...I was going to PM you just two or three days before waise hi because I'd switched laptops and was looking for software toh thought I'd get Adobe CS5, but then remembered that it had come already installed on yours toh koi faida nahi πŸ˜† Superrr thank you for your comment and words which are ever so generous, Lola πŸ€—
Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 12 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Dono mein se koi bhi nahi πŸ˜† I just don't feel like saying to someone ke maine update kiya and yeh woh, yaar...kisi ko dekhna hai toh they'll stumble upon it somehow or the other, na? And you stumbled, toh phir I am not so be-murawat and zalim after all :P

Oh, you are just plain weird, Fatty...you are such a typical artistic type person...khair someone as creative as you can't be perfectly normal.

Ah, I LOVE this quote...I think it has to be one of my favourites from her πŸ˜ Aur kitne hain UA ke...the absolute gems she writes...but they are comparatively so real...so raw...ke koi sigs unko justice nahi kar sakte. 

Hmmm...yeh toh hai. There are so many such UA quotes that I absolutely love...aur abhi toh you haven't even read half of her work. Anyway, you know when JZ mentioned that this quote reminded her of Malaal, I realized that many of UA's gems starts with or have 'Baz dafa...' in the middle. That's like her trademark...It's not possible that there's no Baaz Dafa quote in her novel...Another one of my favourite baaz dafa quote:

Baaz dafa khamoshi wajood par nahi, dil main utarti hai. Phir iss se ziyada mukamal, khobsurat aur baa'mani guftagu koi aur cheez nahi kar sakti aur ye guftagu insan ki sari zindagi ka hasil hoti hai aur iss guftagu k baad aik dosray se kabhi dobara kuch kehna nahi parta. Kuch kehnay ki zaroorat rehti hi nahi.

What about Doraha? πŸ˜† Hmm, I was indeed thinking of making something on it...that moment definitely when Sara is getting on the bike for the first time πŸ€£ And the Carom waali moment at the end...and maybe the monologues? Dekhte hain!

Ah...you are going to make an avi that has HS in it? Yeh soch kar mujhey hansi ajati hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I like your BBB stuff too...the last good Indian movie I watched...Ranvir and Anushka were so entertaining as Bittu Shruti...couldn't sit through their latest Ladies something movie. πŸ₯± Your Kahani creations are intriguing me...might give it a try...

P.S...It's such a pity you never gave Gulaal a try...best Indian TV show I have ever watched! I remember someone saying that I have a SOLID track record...πŸ˜†
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fatty! πŸ€— Remember me? Long time, no talk...hope you're doing well. :)

Hilarious ID change! haha It's from that scene in Hera Pheri right? :P Love it. 

Wow...just wow dude. There is SO much to just stare at in this sig. I love the details you add...and that interpretative quality in your sigs. I love those chappals...and all of the visuals...the raindrops...the umbrella...the bench..the twirling girl...the waves...the splashing in the puddle...and of course the person who is taking all this in...everything's blended so beautifully. Totally going with the lyrics. πŸ˜ You're so genius with this stuff...I mean it. 

I love the BBB stuff too!! Saving everything to use later! (When I'm not feeling lazy to change my sig dabbas and such). There's SO much to Bittoo-Shruti's interactions/expressions na? πŸ˜† I feel like I can find something new to be entertained about every time I watch this movie. It's one of those forever-entertainer movies. :D I especially love your "bread pakora" scene picspam. Bahaha...just their expressions...too much fun I tell you. :D

Awesome update as always. Glad I didn't miss this one. :)

Oh and it seems like everyone is raving about this Kahaani movie. Maine toh trailer bhi nahin dekha abhi tak. *super curious muh* I need to get out from under my rock. 
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 12 years ago
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha, that scene in Kahaani of which you made an animation of was hilarious - I loved it... Rana kicking her back and all! And the coloring is brilliant. As for the sig, it's sooo lovely. You've basically captured everything about the film. Vidya and Rana's friendship, the final scene, and even inspector Khan! And again, the coloring is beautiful. I love how some sections are in black and white, and while others are in color...very unique I must say! Oooh and the BBB picspam is cool - that movie never gets old. The last stock is my absolute favorite, though. It's wonderful - the blending of various picture, the bright coloring, and the quote are all breathtakingly beautiful. 

Also, I don't know if you have watched Kismat (YRF show), but if you have...I'd die for some sigs from your side! :D
Edited by Pianofied. - 12 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You're watching POI? Yayyy! Not that the show is something out of the world πŸ˜†, but I'm glad you're watching, timepass ke liye bhi toh sahi! Some of the 4-10 episodes are really great, and then the general tone of the show goes on to become a bit lighter...but it does have an overarching storyline, in fact a few, which they work on every episode so the shades of being a procedural only have disappeared. But then, it's because the show is midway through to the season finale and the closer they get, the more focused it gets on the bigger picture, the higher the stakes are. No idea where you are with it currently, but keep watching! And about Breaking Bad...seriously, you MUST watch...first I was apprehensive on recommending it to anyone at all because of how different a type of viewing it is, but recently I did recommend it to another Lostie, who fortunately watched S1 and loved it...so I'm thinking that maybe it'd go along well with you too! Give it a try after exams in May/June! 
I'm not too far in yet but I'm seeing the broader agenda of the show come together already so me likey... I had actually downloaded several episodes of Breaking Bad to watch this past week since it was spring break, but it turned out to be not much of a break at all this time πŸ€” Will definitely catch up on it in May (after graduation πŸ₯³) and we can have a PM review session about it  :P
*frantically votes in favour of passing the Devi Prasad for username motion* πŸ˜† That would be brilliant, Lola...especially with the mythological twist too πŸ˜†
Hehe I'll pass the referendum around and wait for a couple more votes, lets see how it goes πŸ˜†
I will check out Aashayein for sure! Used to be a huge John/Bipasha fan, but that didn't go over so well πŸ˜†...can't say I really like John much any more, so I'll watch for the story rather than him :P
Aww same here, I loved them together and lost some of my affection for him right after the breakup (and the subsequent onslaught of crapfests like Force and Desi Boys)... but with the catching up I've done this week on various movies he carried on the strength of his performance rather than his physique (e.g. Aashayein and Jhootha Hi Sahi) and interviews in which he came across as both a talented actor and a charmingly humble person, it's back on zor se <3 And it all started with Aashayein, so maybe that'll do the trick for you too πŸ˜†
LOVED your review of Kahaani by the way...so beautifully and eloquently summed up...you should totally become a reviewer, dude πŸ˜† Another one I've bookmarked to watch is Saheb Biwi aur Gangster...no idea how it'll be, but read lots of good reviews on it.
Thank you thank you ji ☺️ Same goes for yours! I was wondering when I read it, this Kabeera ji's speaking is so polished and to the point, it sounds realllyyy familiar πŸ˜† I do write reviews on occasion for BollyCurry, but most of the time the wire service IANS gets them up first. I saw Saheb Biwi... the plot is nothing we haven't seen before, but the gritty dialogues and performances elevate it substantially. Jimmy is another favorite of mine who I think is underrated and deserves more work than he gets.
Catch up PM one of these days for sure... yay! I was going to PM you just two or three days before waise hi because I'd switched laptops and was looking for software toh thought I'd get Adobe CS5, but then remembered that it had come already installed on yours toh koi faida nahi πŸ˜†
Actually it came with the lite version, PS Elements, so I did end up downloading it. Lemme know if you still need the link, I'll send it right over!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
deviprasad speaking... u p d a t e p l e a s e... and guess who just graduated =D and did you stick around with OUAT? Because in the latter half of the season, Rumple/Gold has gotten infinitely more often, due to which I've fallen in love with Robert Carlyle's acting!!! PM me :P And update!
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
your siggies are SO amazing, they are so so beautiful
Oh My!! You are perfection, Lady!! I heart every single signature and gifs. http://i.minus.com/i65w2HtMIe2nT.gif Can anything be prettier than this? Absolute stunning work ,Fatima!! http://i.imgur.com/Y8lxB.png This is sheet perfection <3 Your colouring and blending is so damn good. You love BBB, don't you? :P Haha I've seen you making so much stuff on it. Anushka looks good in the movie. No views on Ranveer Singh :P Anyway, the picspam looks breath-takingly gorgeous. How do you do it, woman? Your work is splendid!! http://i.imgur.com/xQyxr.png You didn't know what the hell you were doing with this one? I tell you. You were creating awesomeness. It looks so beautiful with the pictures blended so well in to each other. The last one is so serene and it gives a home-coming feeling. Beautiful work, Fatima!!

I just repeated myself again and again but let me say it again. You are perfection!! I can never get tired of looking at your beautiful work! Keep rocking <3

Zoah
x x