makebelieve: Game of Thrones, Barfi - 41. - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay long story short can I just say that I love everything? cause I know I'll end up writing an essay if I'll start with the details πŸ˜†

I haven't seen the movie but this is an awesome answer πŸ€£

Kids are the best when it comes to doing your bistee so undeliberately and innocently πŸ˜†

And Eee I am definitely using this one my all time favorite song which I can sing my tonsils and lungs out πŸ˜†

And I should control and stick to my words of being short on this😳...so yeah amazing stuff on the whole πŸ˜†
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
I'm a fanatic about BBB so I absolutely loved your updateπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

The Chace-Cameron stuff is really beautiful too...but I just hated how Cameron just walks out on him after all the time they were together😭...and the House and Wilson stuff is just hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Freakin awesome update;) i just loved the bbb staff's ahhh and that diaglouge you wrote it up Goshhh that iss my favv dialouge of the moviee<3 lloved how bittoo saidd it totttaallyy cutee<3 and loved the RS siggy gonna use it sometime sooonishhh;)
well once again another smashing upt!
my favs
and the stocks

the avis are alsooo soo prettyful- i have yet to see this movie lol
i'm a woman of few words...

question: opening any time soon...nope didnt think so
Omg Fatima!!! Love the update!!

Res. for now! WIll be back to leave a detailed comment. But I esp love the BBB avis...
"The motorcycle-train with intermission bhangra step :rolls:"

🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
MB!!! What a lovely wholesome update! I'm going to steal away some kind dozes of House right away - because hey! we both know how rare that is πŸ˜†

The Malaal stuff intrigues me so much - I'm going to hit tubing right this weekend! 

And I love love love the stocks - ofc the one I had too - but the new one is... unadulterated awe! The hint of that fallen person in the right lower side is... πŸ‘πŸΌ intense! I love how you can use colors and images and merge them into something so damn brand new! The update always ends up looking so fresh! 

ps: Special shout out to BBB - It wasn't my favorite movie ever, but it was a bindaas entertainer, and your creations fit that totally! ROFL at the love confession. Candid might not be word enough that I need πŸ˜†

Thanks for making and sharing (:

xx
JZee
Fatima jii, tussii great ho!!
Ur too gud!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the updatee!!
LOVE it like TOTALLY!!!
God!!
BBB stuff ekdum perfect hai, jaise hii i see ur updt i just straight away wanna use EVERYTHINGGG!!!
LOL
i used the jal lyrics sig for around more than 40 days!!! 🀣
[i usually dont use stuff fr this longg!] :P
LOL
and now BBB, malaal 😍, quaide tanhaai, and the stockk,,, too too gud!
Will keep using some stuff or the other till u do the next update, which doesnt mean u shud keep us waiting for another half a year! πŸ€” Get it?! 😳

LOL, u rockk, my Inspiration! 😳
πŸ€—
Goodness me!! That was like WOW. Seriously, you're never fail to amaze me with the beauty of your creations. I really don't know what to say. Each one of your signatures represents elegance and emotions.  No exaggeration here. Your work is splendid. Defining Perfection is what I would like to call it. I love love love the BBB sig, esp this one - I heart the colouring <3 If I were fan of this movie, the signature would have been in my dabba forever  but fortunately/unfortunately, I'm not fan of this film :P Weird, I know but I didn't find the film so appealing to me. Anyway, everything looks so mesmerising that can't choose which one is best. However, I absolute adore the stock esp the first one. *saved* Going to use it really soon :)

Fatima, magnificent piece of work. I absolute love it <3

x x
so so so so beautiful update love each & everything :)
In need of some new NOLE stuff πŸ˜‰

No.1!! WOHOOO!!