Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautiful Update Sweety
those Madhuri Avi's are Gorgeous .... she looked Stunning in that movie. LTL ones are awsome too. Sply the DN one's
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
jhdjdfhgjfh, HUGE UPDATEEEEH. 😎

I kept pressing on the 'stop loading' thing as I was impatient πŸ˜† I was like "LOAD LOAD LOAAAAAAAAADD!!" 🀣
Aahhh, the avi's are so pretty! Since the couple looks really cute, I'm just saving the really awesome avi's. πŸ˜› But the colouring is so good 😍
I was watching some of the episodes and they both are wonderful actors :)
This new character in the serial, she's pretty good haan πŸ˜† I mean she looks like a nautanki in your avi's & I like nautanki's. 🀣 'Jamaila' HAHAHAHAHAHA that term cracked me up, haila and jamaila. πŸ˜†

Shiyaaaaaaat, the Madhuri avi. ITS GORGEEOOOUSSSSS!! Oh, she's so beautiful 😍 i HEART that avi. ❀️
ahhh, amazing upd :)
btw, do you have a PM list? If yeah temme where and what do I have to like to enter that list eh? πŸ˜†

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Fatty Each & every thing is a master piece Just in awww of everythign FANTABULOUS

Thanks, Fizzy!

Originally posted by: lola610

Fatiiiiiiiiiiiiii you updated πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Everything is divinely gorgeous as always... the Madz avis I already saw but they are truly stunning, you chose perfect timings πŸ‘

In the LTL sigs, each one is so emotional and touching and perfectly made that it's hard to single out any... love the wedding one, the lambi judaai... each one is more hauntingly beautiful than the next all thanks to your genius colorings and text choice πŸ‘ In the avis, all the Kalavati ones are sooooo bindaas and awesome, esp this one... who would've thought this young plain Jane from Kkusum would be able to pull off a character like this πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

And yayyyyy for the Lost and House sigs, Ben was my fav creepy character on tv... ever! Love it, adding it to the slideshow right away... plzzzz do make more Lost sigs when you can! 

All in all the update was jaadu... can't wait to see more, plzzzz don't make us wait againnnnnn πŸ˜† Keep it up hun πŸ€—

Lola, you are way too sweet πŸ˜†πŸ€— Your comment was jaadu too πŸ˜† Ah, you watched Lost too? Nice! Totally agree on Aaksha...she is something else as Kala πŸ˜† Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Beautiful Update Sweety
those Madhuri Avi's are Gorgeous .... she looked Stunning in that movie. LTL ones are awsome too. Sply the DN one's

Thanks Preeti!

Originally posted by: -Rinki-

jhdjdfhgjfh, HUGE UPDATEEEEH. πŸ˜Ž

I kept pressing on the 'stop loading' thing as I was impatient πŸ˜† I was like "LOAD LOAD LOAAAAAAAAADD!!" πŸ€£
Aahhh, the avi's are so pretty! Since the couple looks really cute, I'm just saving the really awesome avi's. πŸ˜› But the colouring is so good πŸ˜
I was watching some of the episodes and they both are wonderful actors :)
This new character in the serial, she's pretty good haan πŸ˜† I mean she looks like a nautanki in your avi's & I like nautanki's. πŸ€£ 'Jamaila' HAHAHAHAHAHA that term cracked me up, haila and jamaila. πŸ˜†

Shiyaaaaaaat, the Madhuri avi. ITS GORGEEOOOUSSSSS!! Oh, she's so beautiful πŸ˜ i HEART that avi. β€οΈ
ahhh, amazing upd :)
btw, do you have a PM list? If yeah temme where and what do I have to like to enter that list eh? πŸ˜†

Thanks Rinki! Oh yeah, it was pretty huge...*sheepish face* πŸ˜† Oh, I don't have a PM list, sorry! :P
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update:

Alt:  (John Mayer) - 

From the poem 'Chal Bulleya'...by Bulleh Shah
AreYaar thumbnail
I LIVE for your these abstract sigs of yours with lyrics on them....I swear NO ONE makes them better😍  Chorying all right away! And the LTL stuff toh you already know is FABBBBBBBBB......and your Noley looks cute tooπŸ˜†

You updated early this time! *faints in shock* Good baccha *pats head approvingly* :P
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god. YOUR TEXT USAGEEEEEEEE!! I'm in love with 'em, love the lyrics you used. Skills you have! πŸ˜†
Aaaaaaaaah your colouring is great. LOVE the colouring on Nole's sig! Its beautiful :)
HAAAYYYYEEEEE! The LTL stuff. ;D I don't know why but your sigs always makes me go "I wanna watch this seriaaaaaaal" types. 😳 Stop making the serial look SO good. πŸ˜†
But sheh, they're so adorable! Love the LTL sig&avi.

Aiwa, nice update ;)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh i LOVE the stock!
cud i use it on LJ!?
amazing stuff! Keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update.. like creations on LTL most..

senorita
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reservedddd will edit when I get home!

I have arrived πŸ˜›πŸ˜† So first of all no need to thank hun, your updates are such that they demand not one but 10 jaadu comments at a time! Your creations have a whole different feel to them, one of the few siggiemakers whose work I would really call art, like worth putting in a museum 😍 And like, if you decide to, since it was my idea we're so splitting the commission πŸ˜† j/k...

Onto the update. Mishaal ones are bittersweet to look at right now, really hope he comes back to the show... nontheless the LTL sigs are incredible as always... these two are my favorite, love how you gave them that foggy window look and then even chose a font that looks like finger doodles on a foggy window πŸ˜† too cool!
http://i.imgur.com/PVTQH.png
http://i.imgur.com/hSM2T.png
But I did miss Aashka in the LTL part of this update, hope to see a big one on her again soon πŸ˜‰ She pulls off sarcasm like no other telly vamp has ever been able to πŸ‘

I don't really follow the sport but this one is amazing, love the coloring:
http://i.imgur.com/xd5R9.png

And your stock is out of this world 😲 How do you think of this stuff? I love each and every one of them to pieces... from the effects on the first one to the lyrics on the 2nd... love all John Mayer songs, his personality is another story πŸ˜†... and most of all the last one! Wow, a sig on Baba Bulle Shah's divine verses, where else am I gonna find that 😍 Def adding it to my slideshow right away, it's ethereal... and do you mind if I also share it over at the mytho forum? We've referred to his verses and those of other saints from that era quite often in our discussions so I'm sure everyone there would love it. Speaking of which... plzzzzz do let me know as soon as you find some time for suggestions, I have boatloads I wanna give you πŸ˜† But whether they're my suggestions or not you always come up with genius contents that always include something I myself love (like... ahem ahem... Lost... Boone and Jin, perhaps... btw any thoughts on that finale πŸ€”)... so, your updates are always a treat! Thanks for the treat πŸ€— All fired up and ready for another one πŸ˜›
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love ur Work πŸ˜ƒ
esp the Stock Stuff u made is OSM πŸ˜ƒ
loved that Chal Bulleya Sig the most πŸ˜ƒ