Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hailaa, I was going through your 1st shop & woah its fab! πŸ˜ƒ Congo on your 2nd gall, hope you have many more :)

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congratz on the 2nd gall hun πŸ€—
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you, guys! Griha-pravesh of this gallery with...

PICSPAM TIME!!!!

Ok, *ahem* calming down on the exclamation marks πŸ˜†...I've wanted to do a picspam on some of my favourite scenes and moments from LTL for a while now...it was something on which I'd started working some time back and so I finally decided to finish and post it. For those of you who find themselves intrigued by any chance and would like to view the actual scenes...I've put in the links (credited to the very awesome Ritz!) Feel free to be more than intrigued btw :P And post any thoughts, comments or questions if you'd like! They're sorted in chronological order...from the earliest to latest, enjoy!

Nakku comes to return her mangalsutra
to Dutta after he sets her free from their marriage...

Amazing dialogues and an amazing display of conflict through mere silence...
"Na tu samajh aayi, na samajh aaya yeh dil." πŸ˜

The most profound and meaningful mindtrip I have seen on Indian Television...
Ambar Pe Milte Hain...

A picturization symbolizing how Nakku takes Dutta away from his life of violence, betrayal and deceit to literally the Garden of Eden, a land which offers him the peace and beauty he has never known but always searched for...😊

Dutta finds Nakku in Anna's den...

You know how there's just some scenes where it seems like everything comes together? Which tangibly make you feel the emotions being conveyed as if they are in the form of a living, breathing body? Which overwhelm and hold you? This is one of those moments...the first time that the concept of this show –beyond appearances –really and truly got through and touched me...it has a soul that is indescribable, for which divine seems to be the only word really...😍 (<--- even this emoticon doesn't do it justice...seriously πŸ˜†)

Dutta brings a payal for Nakku...

One of the lighter and softer moments between Dutta and Nakku....which are so, so rare. Just seeing those smiles on their faces, their shyness, their simplicity and lack of pretence, their affection and deep adoration for each other...how do they make it so meaningful even despite the cliches? 😊

Dutta's denial and then realization...that his koyel Nakku isn't...who she is....

This isn't even a scene...it's only a small moment in the extended sequence of Nakusha's face revelation, but MR's expressions...that denial changing into horrific realization and acceptance in the matter of a few seconds, once again just through silence...it bowled me over then, and it reminds me again and again of what a master this man is at the art of expressing and transitioning through the most minute of emotions... 

Dutta finds pictures of Nakku hanging everywhere in his room...

And again, amazing dialogues, delivery, angst...one of MR's best performances on the show and MV never looked more like a broken and fragile angel.

Nakku's bullet wound is operated on after she saves Dutta's life...

Talking of divine moments πŸ˜› I'm not even going to try to say anything about this one...😍

Will post all the logged back stuff soon! Hope no one died of boredom while scrolling through this one...especially those who don't watch or know about LTL :lol::p
priya185 thumbnail
wow loved the updt gr8 colouring text n sigs ur stuff rocks
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY u updated that too with TaSHa to be very honest it was ur Graphics which made me watch the show and hell m addicted now and you know that there's no doubt LTL is one of the bests on TV right now i love it for it's uniqueness and the story and the Simplicity . The romance is so subtle yet very impact ful & powerful i love it 
I love how there r no 20 mins long eyelocks no duppatta holdings or falling no Nautanki of that sort no efforts to make it Hot by showing disgusting stuff like star one shows most of them which makes u switch off ur tv or change the channel caz of disgust

i love reading ur thoughts on TaSha. most f the time we think the same it's just that m sort of bad with words i can express better i think through my mixes  but  i always love ur stuff so like always it's the best

p.s can we use these banners as sigs???  
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgousssss Update<3Esp this one

Loved the text<3
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

shitt ur creations are soo beautifull!! Man karta hai dekhte hi jayen :P :P

seriously, no joke, i love how u make a story w/ ur siggys and its not jsut a pretty picture..now thats talent..! cannot wait to see more!

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

wow loved the updt gr8 colouring text n sigs ur stuff rocks

Thanks Priya!

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY u updated that too with TaSHa to be very honest it was ur Graphics which made me watch the show and hell m addicted now and you know that there's no doubt LTL is one of the bests on TV right now i love it for it's uniqueness and the story and the Simplicity . The romance is so subtle yet very impact ful & powerful i love it 

I love how there r no 20 mins long eyelocks no duppatta holdings or falling no Nautanki of that sort no efforts to make it Hot by showing disgusting stuff like star one shows most of them which makes u switch off ur tv or change the channel caz of disgust

i love reading ur thoughts on TaSha. most f the time we think the same it's just that m sort of bad with words i can express better i think through my mixes  but  i always love ur stuff so like always it's the best

p.s can we use these banners as sigs???  

Fizzy, that's very sweet of you to say 😊 I agree absolutely that it's different because even despite being a year old, they don't feel the need to resort to cheap tactics or even 'physical' chemistry (one of their leads being apparently very ugly for about 9 months curbs that) from the very beginning...and how fantastically they have held their own without it too, on the merit of their story, treatment and characters rather than recycled and lackluster writing which floats around these days on TV. Thanks again for your very sweet words, and sure, the banners are free to use if you'd like!

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Gorgousssss Update<3Esp this one

Loved the text<3

The texts are all dialogues from the actual scenes, thank you! 

Originally posted by: desigrl05

shitt ur creations are soo beautifull!! Man karta hai dekhte hi jayen :P :P

seriously, no joke, i love how u make a story w/ ur siggys and its not jsut a pretty picture..now thats talent..! cannot wait to see more!

Aw, thank you, Jhanvi! ((: I guess since I usually only make siggs on things that I like, it ends up being that there is some story behind them pehle se hi πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Bingo :) and using the payal one oh god it has to be one of the best best sequences ever  
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Fatima, these might be the BEST Laagi Tujhse Lagan sigs I've ever seen 😲 Feels like watching the show, and it's most beautiful scenes at that 😍 My favs are the 2nd one from when he consoled her and that last hospital one... awwwwwwww 😍😍😍😍😍 Mahi's an incredible actress, and each of the sigs more than did justice to her perfect expressions... not to mention your stunning coloring and always dead-on text choice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep rocking yaar, can't wait to see many more!!!

Btw are you open for suggestions? If you are I'll brb with some mytho pics πŸ˜†