Zor Ka Jhatka
Zor Ka Jhatka

Looking forward to ShahJen!! (Page 4)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

ok ok so u were thinking about gehri dosti that might happen between them...u r free 2 make any topic..but yaar even we r free 2 comment na on anything...dats all

Of course you are.I said before only everyone has right to have his/her own opinion and can express it also but then opinion can be expressed in rather constructive way which I didn't find in few posts.That's all.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Just telling because it can hurt someone's sentiments later.Smile
Well not here but in other topics they did.
Hehe , I never named you as bad people.EmbarrassedLOL

See it's an open forum, u can't play the moral police act. Let ppl be what they want to be...Confused

And if someone feels hurt, they'll themselves stop visiting... Virtual Lives shld be kept virtual, feelings shldn't be attached to them. Specially not bcoz some ID says something to some other ID. At the end of the day, we need to accept it's just some random stuff we read here, and not our real frnds or acquaintances calling out such names...Big smile 

Anyways, I got to go now... If u still want to continue this topic, I'll be back later...Tongue

Have a nice morning/day/night...whatever it is in ur part of the world Big smile

Edited by axeion - 29 January 2011 at 6:50am
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Just telling because it can hurt someone's sentiments later.Smile
Well not here but in other topics they did.
Hehe , I never named you as bad people.EmbarrassedLOL

See it's an open forum, u can play the moral police act. Let ppl be what they want to be...Confused

And if someone feels hurt, they'll themselves stop visiting... Virtual Lives shld be kept virtual, feelings shldn't be attached to them. Specially not bcoz some ID says something to some other ID. At the end of the day, we need to accept it's just some random stuff we read here, and not our real frnds or acquaintances calling out such names...Big smile 

Anyways, I got to go now... If u still want to continue this topic, I'll be back later...Tongue

Have a nice morning/day/night...whatever it is in ur part of the world Big smile

Well , No its nothing like that.
What I meant is some of the people are bashing their fans unnecessarily.And how can you stay in a place where you are mocked for having your own opinion.ConfusedLike an ABC Person has his opinion and likes a particular actor and goes nuts over if there is any negative comment about his fav.actor but wants people to not go nuts over if their fav.actor is bashed.That isn't possible right?
And I didn't point at you or anyone just telling randomly.Smile
Have a good day.Smile
jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yup ShahJen look so cute together. Can't wait to see them <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21..Armaania..

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by driftingaway

how can you tell if they are cute or not? They've barely had any interaction. LOL Getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? Tongue

There is a picture of them and that's quite evidential to figure out if they are cute or not.Smile

ROFLROFLROFL yeaaa right

Rapier

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

ROFL... ROFL.. cute.. yea sure.. as cute as a pile of dung ..Tongue

Meanaaaaaa Angry

I just lost all my respect for dung Angry

LOLLOLLOL
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

lol... That's called Metaphoric Criticism .

And we clearly said we dislike something, but the only difference is we love saying what we have to in a funny way, instead of saying it in plain english LOL

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.Smile

That's not a problem.But while you do that , you make sure you do not bash their fans unnecessarily as how you would feel if you were bashed for having your own choice and opinion.Smile

We don't bash their fans, unless they come up with baseless accusations. And when we get down into the battlefield, we don't stop till the opposition gives up LOL None of the posts in the whole thread bashed anybody's fans... So u see, we are nice ppl too Embarrassed

what is this? a war?LOL
anyway, hey ekta!

axeion

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Rappyyyyyyyyyyyy Hug

Tongue ready for some fun??? 

Rapier

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zor Ka Jhatka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index