Sanu4u

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
i agree..

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranisran

ConfusedAngry geez these scripts r soo messed up...in yesterday's epi they showed jaggu talking abt how he gave ranchod away as a little infant...and in today's epi when he was getting the room ready for ranchod he says "i know beta(ranchod) that u always wanted to be an actor so here i have u some movies or sumthin for u to look AT WHEN U COME HOME" like W*F how can he know what ranchod wanted when he didnt even ever see his son's face....its soo bloody stupid it makes no sense...these writers better watch what they tell the actors to say....and just a few epis ago pratibha was mental or childish; and today all of a sudden she's back to normal....its soo dmn typical these family shows...can't they do something different....its just like saat phere and other shows...anyways no offence i just wrote what i felt....

Another great example is when Karan and Abha went to Ranchod's place in Mumbai 1st time, no one even the neighnours recognised Karan as Ranchod or his look-alike...But when they went for 2nd time, they saw  Ranchod's friend dead...Neighbours were quick to comment that the dead person is not Ranchod but ranchod's friend, but they could not recognise Karan (as Ranchod's lookalike) who was standing besides them...LOLLOLLOL
Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index