India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

whatta messed up script

ranisran Newbie
ranisran
ranisran

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
ConfusedAngry geez these scripts r soo messed up...in yesterday's epi they showed jaggu talking abt how he gave ranchod away as a little infant...and in today's epi when he was getting the room ready for ranchod he says "i know beta(ranchod) that u always wanted to be an actor so here i have u some movies or sumthin for u to look AT WHEN U COME HOME" like W*F how can he know what ranchod wanted when he didnt even ever see his son's face....its soo bloody stupid it makes no sense...these writers better watch what they tell the actors to say....and just a few epis ago pratibha was mental or childish; and today all of a sudden she's back to normal....its soo dmn typical these family shows...can't they do something different....its just like saat phere and other shows...anyways no offence i just wrote what i felt....

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraalita0heena61simidhillon89mystifyrergattuimabegum1Prabhkallusugarplum5riniiiiGarkhelsunShayariReadLoRajinilicious

ReadLo IF-Rockerz
ReadLo
ReadLo

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garkhelsun

sugarplum5 Goldie
sugarplum5
sugarplum5

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
ROFL   ROFL
Rajinilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
ConfusedWinkEvil Smile
Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Yep.. I drink to that Approve
harikagarapati Newbie
harikagarapati
harikagarapati

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i too agree with u people..therz a limit for yasho n dushyant's stupid things...n derz no need to ill karan for da role of ranchod...hw can they kill him...they showed how much he loves n want's his mom prathibha n she too...he even does'nt spend with his mom...this really hurts...
Shivana_j Groupbie
Shivana_j
Shivana_j

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Karan isnt dead u all...his body wasnt found...he is alive...ranchod will go wit abha i think daz d only way they wud have known that he is ranchod since he changed his name and plus they are running outta time to save SB....karan will return soon and b reunited with his mom and abha and his brother...they wudnt b so cruel to separate him from his mother after longing for her for such a long time.....
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
okkk reserved

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index