Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

UR FAV sushita moments

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanakidwaidhahiCuteCherryshootingstar27Spartacuslunza-Hoor-PiyatrixObodroKargosh

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
WC moment elimination moment
takkar/romantic dance in ep 1
basically everything :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTiyali

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
awww tiya thank you for opening a threadHug where we can talk about about our favorite sushita momentDay DreamingDay Dreaming

actually i love all the Sushita moments that are shown in JDJ and in all other off-screen videos. but recently my favorite one is like urs the Happy hug and the sad hug too but love happy hug more because they both were so happy and it brought smile in my face. i just loved it when Sushant came downstairs and gave a big happy hug to ankita and the way ankita hugged him was just picture perfect.they are truly very ADORABLE!Embarrassed.Embarrassedusually people gushes about the fun scenes of popular on-screen couple on screen and wishes it was true and wish them to be a real life couple but for sushita they hardly have any cute, fun scenes on-screen together but still managed to attract people towards themEmbarrassed.there off-screen rapport is just so full of masti and cuteness added to it that it just attracts u towards them and the best thing is that it's real.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Again i just love when they are together off-screen but if i have to choose the best ones then out of all there off-screen moments i just love the "fatak", "baad main jaayo", there dosti one  these are all funny ones but love it all LOLand the recent dance rehearsals for zee rishtey that came in house arrest. they were having so much fun and looking so cute doing all the lifting and all actually they always look cute .Day DreamingDay Dreaming

P.S. sorry it's little long but i can go on and on about sushita so yupWink

Edited by CuteCherry - 27 January 2011 at 5:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahishootingstar27lunzaTiyali

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
For me it was the hug just before she was leaving the stage after her elimination ..

Sushant was wearing his heart on his sleeves at that time  and even  Ankita was so emotional ....
They are adorable together ...

lunzaTiyali

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherrylunza

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Very good thread Tiya..I just love all Sushita moments. They are just adorable..
But I must I agree with most even my favorite is the hug both when Ankita was eliminated and came back.. In the elimination round Sushant was so caring and Ankita was emotional... Just love that...
Also I could feel the happiness and excitement when Sushant came running in WC...

Both hugs with different emotions. Embarrassed

lunzaTiyali

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
aww cool topic

I'd say all of themDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

^^cherry , me too can go on and on abt sushita. they are soo cute and adorable.also, i like that for such successful people, they havent let fame get to their heads. they are so genunine when they talk to their fans and seem to just enjoy their sucess and reap the rewards of hard-work. 

i also like the video from SBS when they have asked three reasons to slap each other. that was soo hilarious. sushant's third reason to slap ankita was "aain vayi" ROFLROFL

i just love that video. i have watched that video so many times that by now i know all their linesLOL and u rite they are so down to earthSmile it's so funny the way they were hitting each other and that was the only time when sushant got to playfully hit ankita otherwise sushi baby always gets smacked by ankitaLOL ankita is really lucky to have sushant cuz he is a real sweetheart Day Dreamingand ya totally loved all his reason for giving divorce. they both are again ADORABLE!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by CuteCherry - 27 January 2011 at 8:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunzaTiyali

Go to top