Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

...It Wasnt That Bad...

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                                  It Wasnt That Bad

Guyss I Know Todays Epi Was Nice But Body Double Ruined Everything Everyone Is Upset Now But Plz Dont Say I Lost My Intrest In Geet Because Of The Body Doubles Which I Really Hate😡 Plz Cvs We Want To See The Real Maan & Geet Cause If They Use Body doubles It Will Be Not Fun To Watch I Almost Get Scared Of That Bed Scene It Wasnt Geet But A Dead Body Which Was Used hahah Scarface ...Its Just That We Dont Want To See Body Doubles & More Romantic Scenes Actually I Dont Understand One Thing GC Was Busy With Deb But Geet Was There Na So Why They Used Geets Body Double Also? They Shud Wait With Shooting  Precap Scene & About Todays SBS With Deb I Better Dont Say Anything About I Tough I Will Go To The Hospital Hearing She Is Back From Argentina😲 😆Afterall I Dont Think People Are Intrested In Gurbina We Only Want To See Gurti SBS & That Wasnt Today😡 Hope. We Dont Get Body Doubles In Tom Episode .

Tough Geet Was Looking Like A Princes Today & Nobody Said Anuthing About That?????

Love Simona😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm !! Awesome Post !! 👏
I just cant stand BD like really !! Its pissed life outta me !! & That voice they gave for Maan for some secs Oh myan I hated it !!
I actually loved the episode ignoring BD part ...

& I better not even go there and comment about SBS coj I will get kicked outta here if I even start ! 
I just couldnt watch it actually I watch if for 2 minutes & I was OMFFGG ! I cant take this anymore !! 
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MaanEetLover-

Hmm !! Awesome Post !! 👏

I just cant stand BD like really !! Its pissed life outta me !! & That voice they gave for Maan for some secs Oh myan I hated it !!
I actually loved the episode ignoring BD part ...

& I better not even go there and comment about SBS coj I will get kicked outta here if I even start ! 
I just couldnt watch it actually I watch if for 2 minutes & I was OMFFGG ! I cant take this anymore !! 

Thankss😳
Yea I Also Watchted Sbs Only 2 Minuts It Was Enough  Cant Stand Them😡
I Also Liked Todays Epi Besides BD Parts
sweeety itz becuz he shooted his all scenes before thats why they use BD for DD & when reporter says Maan is with blah blah i want to kill him he is not Maan when he is with her he is GC & she is not Geet so better take her real name. Real life Geet Real life Geet what is dat?????????????😡Geet is 1 & only DD what is real blahh blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhEdited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonasukirti

sweeety itz becuz he shooted his all scenes before thats why they use BD for DD & when reporter says Maan is with blah blah i want to kill him he is not Maan when he is with her he is GC & she is not Geet so better take her real name. Real life Geet Real life Geet what is dat?????????????😡Geet is 1 & only DD what is real blahh blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Qand Im soo Upset After Watching SBS She Is Really Mean Yaar
Omg You Are Right Hi Is GC With Her But When Hi Is GC With Drashti Hi Seems
More Happyer I Mustt Say Deb Cant Make Him So Hard Laugh As Geet Use To Do😳
But When Hi IS Maan With Geeet They Rock The Screen Also.. Its Really Getting 
On My Nerves Now😡
Originally posted by: ..Gurti-Kash..

Qand Im soo Upset After Watching SBS She Is Really Mean Yaar
Omg You Are Right Hi Is GC With Her But When Hi Is GC With Drashti Hi Seems
More Happyer I Mustt Say Deb Cant Make Him So Hard Laugh As Geet Use To Do😳
But When Hi IS Maan With Geeet They Rock The Screen Also.. Its Really Getting 
On My Nerves Now😡

DD is kasam i want to cry😭
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail

DD is kasam i want to cry😭

I Want To Slap Deb For What She Said😡😡😡
Originally posted by: ..Gurti-Kash..

I Want To Slap Deb For What She Said😡😡😡

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😡
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sweeety itz becuz he shooted his all scenes before thats why they use BD for DD & when reporter says Maan is with blah blah i want to kill him he is not Maan when he is with her he is GC & she is not Geet so better take her real name. Real life Geet Real life Geet what is dat?????????????😡Geet is 1 & only DD what is real blahh blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yes, that is what i want to say yaar, geet is one and  only drashti dhami.they should call them ram, sita .or with their real names why maan and geet. my princess dd ki koyi comparison nahi hai. 
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
sbs walon ko ye pagam bhajna chaiye, then they will realize how much fans are mad on pricess geet(DD) ,that they can't listen Maan ki geet name for any other person, have remebered sombody was telling about some serial where lead actress name was geet, so Geet fans were pissed of with that serial, jab hum kisi aur serial main kisis aur ka naam geet nahi sun sakte to so called attitute ke liye kaise sune bolo. only our prices DD is GEET n he is MAAN only for our GEET not for her.