Judie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
M missing Shasha more THN any 1 else ๐Ÿ˜ญ,
i wanna see her being jealous at Geet,
She always try to creat missunderestending between maaneet,&it will work also but every tym she creat MU between maaneet, thy will get more closer THN thy used to be before

M missing Shasha, I want back on d show so badly, I wish she was there to c maaneet sleeping together....
How fun would it b if she was in d show now Edited by Withmaaneet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
*high five*
IKR? i wanted to see her desperately try after the marriage! BUT WAIT. no, no, no. with this current track going on, and Maan keeping his distance, Sasha would have taken advantage. *EEEEEK*
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Withmaaneet

M missing Shasha more THN any 1 else ๐Ÿ˜ญ,
i wanna see her being jealous at Geet,
She always try to creat missunderestending between maaneet,&it will work also but every tym she creat MU between maaneet, thy will get more closer THN thy used to be before

M missing Shasha, I want back on d show so badly, I wish she was there to c maaneet sleeping together....
How fun would it b if she was in d show now

where is sasha???if the actor playing sasha has left, replace her...just like replace dev and meera...missed sasha very much during the marriage....remember the engagement when she came and started her mischief with dadima...really missed her during the marriage.....even tasha was not there in the after marriage rituals....
Judie thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

where is sasha???if the actor playing sasha has left, replace her...just like replace dev and meera...missed sasha very much during the marriage....remember the engagement when she came and started her mischief with dadima...really missed her during the marriage.....even tasha was not there in the after marriage rituals....

Yes true I wanted to see her in maaneet wedding but thy didn't show her since she has left d show, it would be better if thy brigh sm gal who can act n make Shasha THN it would b better.. At least story will continue for long&tht's Wht cvs want,it's better to bring sm gal in Shasha place THN creating MU between maaneet ๐Ÿ˜Š
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

Yes true I wanted to see her in maaneet wedding but thy didn't show her since she has left d show, it would be better if thy brigh sm gal who can act n make Shasha THN it would b better.. At least story will continue for long&tht's Wht cvs want,it's better to bring sm gal in Shasha place THN creating MU between maaneet ๐Ÿ˜Š

how true what u said...there r so many tracks other than this MU track....but the cvs r bent upon destroying their own show...and ekta camp has started showing their true colors with maan sleeping on sofa....too much....the moment i saw that scene i felt like oh, the ekta influence has started in this serial also...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya i miss her too and now tasha is also gayab๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Judie thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

how true what u said...there r so many tracks other than this MU track....but the cvs r bent upon destroying their own show...and ekta camp has started showing their true colors with maan sleeping on sofa....too much....the moment i saw that scene i felt like oh, the ekta influence has started in this serial also...

yes true n now CVS has been changed, on 1 of thm r from ekta..................
god know wht will thy do with dis show, m sure thy will ruin dis show with their ekta type..but who know wht are thy upto now.. i don't think new CVS has watched the whole episode , m sure thy will continue with their own  etka type na 
*finger cross* 

Judie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

ya i miss her too and now tasha is also gayab๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PML  * silly me* is after arjun now days.. she musta been running after arjun ๐Ÿคฃ
Naaina thumbnail

yes true n now CVS has been changed, on 1 of thm r from
ekta..................
god know wht will thy do with dis show, m sure thy will ruin dis show with their ekta type..but who know wht are thy upto now.. i don't think new CVS has watched the whole episode , m sure thy will continue with their own etka type na
*finger cross*

Thy r just trying to ruin dis show with their ekta type by showing mU between maaneet or kill sm 1 from d show n bring thm back again....tht just a ekta type
Dis show is Away from ekta type but now thy r turning dis show like ekta type, I can tell tht so many ppl have lose the interests in Geet,
coolmaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea ur right when ever she try to make it misunderstanding it works but it happen olta๐Ÿ˜† wat she thinks they get more closer๐Ÿ˜‰ and she should be in the wedding want to see her being jealous๐Ÿ˜ƒ on geet especially after marriage when they r in cabin and doing romance that would be the best scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ of her jealousy yeaaaaaaaaaa lol          ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†