Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Missing Shasha

Withmaaneet Goldie
Withmaaneet
Withmaaneet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
M missing Shasha more THN any 1 else Cry,
i wanna see her being jealous at Geet,
She always try to creat missunderestending between maaneet,&it will work also but every tym she creat MU between maaneet, thy will get more closer THN thy used to be before

M missing Shasha, I want back on d show so badly, I wish she was there to c maaneet sleeping together....
How fun would it b if she was in d show now

Edited by Withmaaneet - 27 January 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmaankdg129salmankhanrulz

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
*high five*
IKR? i wanted to see her desperately try after the marriage! BUT WAIT. no, no, no. with this current track going on, and Maan keeping his distance, Sasha would have taken advantage. *EEEEEK*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Withmaaneet

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Withmaaneet

She always try to creat missunderestending between maaneet,&it will work also but every tym she creat MU between maaneet, thy will get more closer THN thy used to be before

M missing Shasha, I want back on d show so badly, I wish she was there to c maaneet sleeping together....

where is sasha???if the actor playing sasha has left, replace her...just like replace dev and meera...missed sasha very much during the marriage....remember the engagement when she came and started her mischief with dadima...really missed her during the marriage.....even tasha was not there in the after marriage rituals....
Withmaaneet Goldie
Withmaaneet
Withmaaneet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

where is sasha???if the actor playing sasha has left, replace her...just like replace dev and meera...missed sasha very much during the marriage....remember the engagement when she came and started her mischief with dadima...really missed her during the marriage.....even tasha was not there in the after marriage rituals....

Yes true I wanted to see her in maaneet wedding but thy didn't show her since she has left d show, it would be better if thy brigh sm gal who can act n make Shasha THN it would b better.. At least story will continue for long&tht's Wht cvs want,it's better to bring sm gal in Shasha place THN creating MU between maaneet Smile
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Yes true I wanted to see her in maaneet wedding but thy didn't show her since she has left d show, it would be better if thy brigh sm gal who can act n make Shasha THN it would b better.. At least story will continue for long&tht's Wht cvs want,it's better to bring sm gal in Shasha place THN creating MU between maaneet Smile
how true what u said...there r so many tracks other than this MU track....but the cvs r bent upon destroying their own show...and ekta camp has started showing their true colors with maan sleeping on sofa....too much....the moment i saw that scene i felt like oh, the ekta influence has started in this serial also...
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
ya i miss her too and now tasha is also gayabLOLLOL
Withmaaneet Goldie
Withmaaneet
Withmaaneet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

how true what u said...there r so many tracks other than this MU track....but the cvs r bent upon destroying their own show...and ekta camp has started showing their true colors with maan sleeping on sofa....too much....the moment i saw that scene i felt like oh, the ekta influence has started in this serial also...

yes true n now CVS has been changed, on 1 of thm r from ekta..................
god know wht will thy do with dis show, m sure thy will ruin dis show with their ekta type..but who know wht are thy upto now.. i don't think new CVS has watched the whole episode , m sure thy will continue with their own  etka type na 
*finger cross* 

Withmaaneet Goldie
Withmaaneet
Withmaaneet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

ya i miss her too and now tasha is also gayabLOLLOL

PML  * silly me* is after arjun now days.. she musta been running after arjun ROFL

Go to top