India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Have we all got it wrong?

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Firstly a sincere apology for the Hindi I'm about to write.

Nivren scene from outside the Mandir in today's episode:

Viren to Nivedita:

"Yeah vaada meina kay baard karchuk hu, mein app ki khushi kuch bhi kar sakta hu.

Aagr koi tees rahha mere khushia beech mein aye, mein uska sub say baarah dushman bund jownka.
Aur koi tees rah hai que tumari khushia ki liya toh mai appna bhi dushman bund sakta."

(once again apologies for awful transliteration)

Anyway while listening to this is got me wondering if we haven't got it wrong; not that Viren isn't behind all that's going on but that his MOTIVE isn't what we thought?

The intensity of Viren words come through and listened/ read it gives us another motive to why Viren wants revenge on Siddath:

For the PAIN Siddath caused Nivedita!

If we take it that Viren does love Nivedita it's confusing to as why he would do all this to his own 'jaan' 'zindagi', however if we look at what's happened from this view- that Viren is CRAZILY in love with Nivedita to the point he can't take anyone hurting her or telling her off.

Think back to when Viren tells everyone that he loves Nivedita and they intend to marry; how he held Chanchal hand and pulled it off when she tried to separate them. When NT Dadi slapped Nivedita the look on his face and the way he took her hand off Nivedita- this is serious business with serious consequences for we're not taught to behave that way with our Elders no matter what and to go AGAINST our teachings.......!!!!!

Also remember Siddath keeps absolutely quiet until Viren behaviour with the Elders becomes too much and he tells Viren off- 'is this the way you speak to your Elders?' At ANY time during this confrontation Siddath could've open his mouth and told the truth but didn't.

So taking this into account, Viren DOES want revenge on Siddath but NOT for something Siddath did to him but for what Siddath did to Nivedita.

How? By bringing Siddath down to level that the Sood Family did to Kershev- total and utter humiliation.

Also just as Nivedita LOST her Father, remember Viren was there when Kershev denounced Nivedita as his daughter and saw her pain, by making it out that Siddath is behind all the happenings Siddath loses the trust and respect of his Mother for in no way would Vandan stand by Siddath if this was true.

A possible side outcome of this is that Viren and Nivedita become the 'golden couple' at home and at work, rising in the eyes of the Family once everyone realises that it was Siddath hell bent in destroying Nivedita.

Viren sees Siddath as the 'third person' the one who has come between them and so has named him 'dushman' BUT also he's named himself as 'dushman' too; by doing all these acts to his own wife, he knows he's wrong and become an enemy to himself and to Nivedita but in his pagalpan he can't help it.

As the saying goes 'all's fair in love & war' and for Viren there are no holds bar for his Nivedita and those who hurt her.  

Edited by shasha74 - 28 January 2011 at 2:23am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786sahujaMonuKaKinshukdaffodils06vids08Shayafanteddybear66simran728lamssihuruexangelboparaisoniagmann2010AnamikaSJainPoojaa_Pshaazianjubalaanjaani07Suchi-sabihaa._Namita_

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
hmm i wouldn't mind this actually.. I do hope they are truly in love with each other, and heal each other,  although i've not seen the epi yet, I like you're theory a lot!

Edited by ruexangel - 27 January 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
for once!!! I agree with you!

what you said is something thats def. possible that viren is doing this for revenge not for HIM but for Niveditha and what she felt !

SHUKR HAI we agreed on something!!

I am sooo happy today !!

HUGS SHASHA!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Nice theory, I wish show goes this way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728Suchi-

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

indeed viren considers sid as d third person...he just wants to throw sid out of their life once and for all...he may hav been hurt by sid earlier during their child hood dayz...he may hav not considered revenge until nivi bcame their common choice...wen ur  most precious possession getz threatened  dere is every chance of gettin mad..for viren love and pagalpan has no difference..that day he even told nivi he wud follow her 2 find the truth..he wont mind jasoosi in order  to make sure his love(nivi)has not committed else where..there are certain dialogues which mak me think that viren wantz nivi to b his and his only… that day wen he went 2 delhi and wen he called her..koi aur hai tho bathao jaan le loonga uska After dat rope incident..den again wen nivi planned their picnic..during their mandir scene also..agar koi theesra hamare khushiyon ke beech aaye tho mein uska sabse bada dushman ban jaaonga…there r many more instances u might hav noticed Every time he getz a chance he makes it clear dat mein chahta hoon ki tum meri ho jaao sirf meri..i believe every one is possessive wen it comes to their loved ones and viren is one step ahead bcoz wen it comes 2 luv he is insecure due to his bitter xperiences..If it was only abt  gettin even wit sid he cud hav started wit takin over d buisness..dat is 1 thing sid is gud at and every one is proud of...he shud hav started from dere as nivi-sid issue came in later...it seems dat all are connnected..his ultimate aim may b niviz love and getting even wit sid is an added bonus..on his way he may b hurting all those who hav hurt him and nivi also…

sahujasihudiyaloveskinny

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hey daffodils06 what you said makes sense that; that if was just about Viren bitter experiences and wanting revenge then a better way would be to sabotage Siddath at work.

For Siddath has the POA and if Viren could prove him incompetent then Dada Saab would possibly give to Viren however this is not the route Viren went down.

Viren route was to harm the person that Siddath was crazy for, in love with, would've broken his marriage for-Nivedita.

By farming Siddath this way it shows that Viren 'hatred' for Siddath is VERY PERSONAL and that he wants to harm Siddath in a way that would hurt him the most-

Not by having the person Siddath loves fall for someone else, Siddath & Nivi personalities are such they'd cope with that and find joy in it BUT by having the person you love turn AGAINST you and PUBLICLY claim that the cause of all her problems!

This is what Viren is working too and should it happen in one fell swoop Viren wins everything; Nivi, the business, the Family, and destroys Siddath for everyone would believe Nivedita and Siddath would lose all that he had.

By Nivedita proclaiming this to everyone it leaves Viren with no doubt that Nivi is his and only his this is why Viren is still continuing his acts for as yet he is not sure that Nivi does not love Siddath.

Viren is very insecure when it comes to Siddath and to Nivi love for him; he knows that when they married she did not love him and as yet Nivi has not told those 4 little word to him-

I LOVE YOU VIREN!

sahujasihudiyaloveskinny

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
hope the cvs read this post and goes this way....but one thing i dont get at all is the kerosene in the kitchen scene...if he loves nivi so much, would he put her life in danger????i have never understood that part...all the others okay no danger to life was there...but that scene could have killed somebody, be it nivi or divya or whoever went and lit the stove....so viren does not care for a life and would even do murder????that is something i am not able to digest....
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i dont knw  hw far dis is gonna work...making nivi accuse sid in front of d famly??for 1 thing only VD and DS side nivi in dat household...d rest r against hr..for VD sid is her son and for DS he is d best..den again if dey wanna belive wat nivi is sayin dey wont..becoz d finger is pointed at sid..dey didnt blive nivi wen he pleaded 4 her dadz innocence...hw wil dey accept dere son is guilty???

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top