Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What if Haseena is just a smart mom ;-) (Page 7)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshForEver

Waw. Nice one. U never know maybe ekta does turn haseena as good mother not vilain.
Thanks. We just need to wait and watch, I guess. Or make posts with our imaginations LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
How could i have missed this post!? *ponders*
Anyways coming to the post. I support Mommy Haseena. What she is doing is right for Abhay and their clan. But your points made me think in a new direction. And i kinda agree with you. I really hope she aint the typical BT MIL!  Rather i would love to see her and Piya bonding. Hopefully when the time comes she will stand by AbhIya. Though right now it all seems far away.
Nice post Ritz. Quite different. Though it all sounds funny and impossoble lol but i hope aisa ho. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Anyways coming to the post. I support Mommy Haseena. What she is doing is right for Abhay and their clan. But your points made me think in a new direction. And i kinda agree with you. I really hope she aint the typical BT MIL!  Rather i would love to see her and Piya bonding. Hopefully when the time comes she will stand by AbhIya. Though right now it all seems far away.
Nice post Ritz. Quite different. Though it all sounds funny and impossoble lol but i hope aisa ho. Embarrassed

Oh, thanks Anu *blushes*

These are all wishes and don't have any facts behind them.

I know it's impossible but I really wish that Haseena turns out to be a smart mom-in-law. A new gen MIL, you know. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Oh, thanks Anu *blushes*

These are all wishes and don't have any facts behind them.

I know it's impossible but I really wish that Haseena turns out to be a smart mom-in-law. A new gen MIL, you know. 

I know i wish the same. After all she has 200 years experience with her. Lol. So she better be a 'smart mom' and prove to be even smarter MIL. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

I know i wish the same. After all she has 200 years experience with her. Lol. So she better be a 'smart mom' and prove to be even smarter MIL. Wink

LOL that's a good one LOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index