India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What if Haseena is just a smart mom ;-)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Well, everybody is today able to understand Madhu as mom but there is another mom whose noble thoughts may have been totally ignored on the show.

Yessss - it is Haseena, I am talking about. Tongue

Okay, everybody, this is just on the lighter note, please don't take it seriously. This is completely out of my imagination and there are no facts to support it.

Plus, I, personally, don't have any contacts with either writers of the show or the vampires so, don't know exactly how they think;-)

Also, if you are thinking of misunderstanding me, then please don't try that. I am NOT a Haseena fan either but just trying to see the positive side of Haseena, 
for Abhay and Pia's sake. I am just hoping that Haseena is not a typical BT saas but
a nice and smart mom-in-law.Big smile

Here's how it starts.

We all know, how Haseena loves Abhay as a son. But did you notice that she always tried to bring Abhay closer to Pia? Shocked? Don't be. 

Can it be that she was a smart mom who used her knowledge of her son's nature to break Abhay's so called self-imposed walls? 

Let's examine the past incidents carefully and we can go step-by-step.

Haseena tried, in vain, to send Abhay to colleges in different cities so that he gets friendly with humans. She throws parties for him to mix-up and come out of the 200-year old trauma but everything fails.

Finally, in Dehradoon, she finds out about Pia who resembles Maithili and she is thrilled at the option that luck has provided. But Abhay tells her that woh Maithili nahi hai, woh Maithili ho hi nahi sakti. 

Haseena is shocked to hear that. Shocked

So, she starts on her plans to break Abhay's walls. Her first plan to get them closer is to send Abhay to the same college as Pia. She literally forces Abhay to get admission but he fights with the Princi and comes back. He doesn't get the admission, so she changes the Principal.

Now, she instructs Abhay to stay away from Pia and he does. Well, you 
know what I mean, in his own way. She knows very well, he can't.

Next step is she throws a party but Abhay doesn't invite Pia. But with some help from luck, Pia comes there to help Misha and Abhay insults her.

Haseena, using her motherly powers, instructs Abhay to make up for insulting Pia and voila, Abhay and Pia end-up dancing together on a romantic song.

Cleverly, Haseena reminds Abhay that it doesn't matter if dies, knowing that will bring out Abhay's saviour instincts to save Pia and Abhiya will come closer.

At times, she gets angry at Pia for her stupid actions like making Abhay to goto jail as this spoils everything between Abhiya and Haseena has to start from the beginning. 

She smells Pia in the home and is excited about another chance that destiny has given her. She doesn't confront Abhay for bringing her in but instead tells Chand about it.

Chand tries to get Pia out of college without any proofs. Abhay gets protective and the Abhiya relationship develops further.

She is so much jumping with joy when only Pia remembers Abhay's birthday and brings in a cake that Haseena forgets 11 Jan's importance for Abhay and throws a party.

She was hurt when after all these efforts, Abhay says that she is not his mom but she understands and gets back to her project: "Fix everything
for Abhiya".

But the problem is that she knows Abhay is slowly falling for Pia but will not admit it so easily. So, he needs to get the shock of his life.

Knowing his rebellious nature, she makes plans to leave the city and keep a strict watch on Abhay. Abhay, obviously, runs away and meets Pia and atleast admits to himself that he can't stay away from Pia.

Well, Haseena didn't envisioned that Pia will meeta serious accident in Abhay's absence. Afterall, she is just a vampire and doesn't know everything that's going to happen.

Please feel free to add the incidents that you can recall to support - The Smart Mom - Haseena.

Edited by Ritz93 - 27 January 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shera221bpiya_111saphira7988pallavisarkarMavi18larimel22meawBobbi.-sim--Miya-Meeko0o.Leah.o0kaushiki9prncz--sumana13--RB81Super Koolamail1601Ameres-Mema-_Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
i agree the more haseena tries to distance abhia the more they get closer

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw--AROMAL----sumana13--Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

i agree the more haseena tries to distance abhia the more they get closer

Isn't that true? She is indirectly helping them to get closer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw--AROMAL----sumana13--

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
lol...I like the way you think. ;)

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
u r thinking duniya se ulta

but i lik it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw--AROMAL----sumana13--

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

I dont know about Haseena get Abhiya closer,,,but I like the Mother-son relation of Haseena & Abhay,,,,,,

Infact Abhay have only one friend its Haseena,,Haseena dont want Abhiya then it right by their POV

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

lol...I like the way you think. ;)
LOL Thanks for liking. These are just random thoughts. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw--sumana13--

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

u r thinking duniya se ulta

but i lik it

LOL. Thanks for liking. Kabhi Kabhi mera dimaage utla bhi chalta hai LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index