Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

piya bonded by father's blood...husbands love (Page 4)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_111

the scene reminded me of the movie amar akbar anthony when all the three sons give their blood to their mother without knowing she's their mom...i hope arnav finds it out soon that piya's her daughter

me too hope arnav finds out piya...i feel so bad for him...he loves his daughter alot...and he is dying thousand deaths of not knowing her....

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Hubby Abhay, I hope he gets that title in the show soon. Wink

he already has the title from us...he is a perfect husband....and very soon he will get it in the show...because he can never leave piya alone since her life is in danger...some point of time to save her..he needs to marry...i hope the day comes soonEmbarrassed
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SounSoun

Yes she is very lucky !

i guess we all girls are jealous of piyaLOL...kaash humein bhi aisa ek vampire miljataDay DreamingHeart....vampires are hot sale nowdays....LOLLOLLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

i just hope arnav came to know that piya is her daughter as fast as possible !!

i think very soon arnav will find out the truth that piya is his daughter and he will tell the truth to piya what circumstances was he in that made her a orphan....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index